Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

33 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

ye he is one of the stronger capturables

and 56 fucking crit oh boy

And which blow is that? The +crit or +hit one?

+hit. Unfortunately, no 90 crit funnies, but he can't miss, so that's awesome.

28 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Mr. Cleavage clearly didn't sound enough like Mr Clean.

Oh.

...Then you just accidentally stumbled into the fact that "seno" is "breast" in Spanish while you were trying to make a completely different joke, is that it?

28 minutes ago, Dayni said:

I had mistakenly thought you hadn't managed to get the paralogue because Leo kept dying.

Leo kept dying now, because he's missed out on like 4 chapters since he married Felicia.

17 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

Kitsune Hell is NOT fun!

15 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Kitsune Hell is the fucking worst.

I agree.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

xtDMefv.jpg
Hey Rhea’s in this game.

39 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Wha-- No! I said "newcomer"! Haitaka has missed like, one paralogue since he joined!

Did you? Well anyway, it’s fair to assume Haitaka would be benched after he falls off/you get better units, so bringing him back from the bench near the end would be a top tier meme play.

39 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Man, you're all so off. I would've thought it'd be obvious!

Okay, clearly I have to come out with it, because you guys are hopeless.

All right, chapter Sakura is over. I used it and invasion 2 to get the mysterious person to catch up, and I believe he's ready to be shown to the world. Behold!

Rl2agvdy o

Better than Leo.

Ah yes, Gazak, the most well known character in the game! So obvious!

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

...Then you just accidentally stumbled into the fact that "seno" is "breast" in Spanish, is that it?

No, I wasn't even looking in that direction.

I just though "Man he's wearing it low cut. Like he's trying to point out his cleavage. A Mr. Cleavage if you will."

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Leo kept dying now, because he's missed out on like 4 chapters since he married Felicia.

Ah, so RIP Leo.

Just now, Sooks said:

xtDMefv.jpg
Hey Rhea’s in this game.

Others have said it before

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Did you? Well anyway, it’s fair to assume Haitaka would be benched after he falls off/you get better units, so bringing him back from the bench near the end would be a top tier meme play.

You forget, he'll do all he can to make Haitaka relevant to the end.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Did you? Well anyway, it’s fair to assume Haitaka would be benched after he falls off/you get better units

...So, never? The guy's still a better combatant than like half the team. You sorely underestimate the man's growths.

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Ah yes, Gazak, the most well known character in the game! So obvious!

I mean, he's very memey. I thought someone would think of that when I said "very funny unit."

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

You forget, he'll do all he can to make Haitaka relevant to the end.

I've given him no boosters of any kind. You guys seriously underestimate the utility of seal speed and defense on a unit that can double semi-reliably and deal some serious damage.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I've given him no boosters of any kind. You guys seriously underestimate the utility of seal speed and defense on a unit that can double semi-reliably and deal some serious damage.

Well, good to hear he hasn't dropped.

I just assumed you'd do all you could to ensure he stays there if he did.

4 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Artist's interpretation:

A painting of Fox Hunting | Hunting art, Hunting painting, Hunt scene

Disney gets the rights to Keaton and Caden, 20??:

https://d23.com/app/uploads/1981/07/07.10.1981-fox-and-the-hound-1180x600-780x440.jpg

yyKz36l.jpg
So these must be those deep and nuanced characters everyone was talking about.

24 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...So, never? The guy's still a better combatant than like half the team. You sorely underestimate the man's growths.

I never looked because captured unit.

Edited by Sooks

12 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Oh yeah i loved that series XD

Azura really just becomes a Fire Emblem player.

20 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Well, good to hear he hasn't dropped.

I don't get where this idea that Haitaka falls off came from. His bases are great, and look at his growths!

HP Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res
55% 65% 5% 60% 60% 20% 45% 35%

Does that seem like the growths of a unit that "falls off"? Not to mention, even if he did fall off in stats, he has Seal Defense and Speed, which might as well be his personals because the only other unit that can get them in Conquest is spear master!Corrin, and considering Corrin can be literally anything, if you're going to hold that against him you'd have to hold it against everyone. Anyone he fights under any capacity (even if he just throws a javelin at them and misses) will become a slow, squishy sitting duck. Plus, Rally Defense never stops being useful.

Seriously, what's the big idea here? How is he supposed to fall off? I really fail to see how he's supposed to be this funny meme bad unit, his only weaknesses are no mount and no supports - which yeah, are flaws to be sure, but they don't make him horrible. For fuck's sake, he's better than a good chunk of the proper cast!

Edited by Saint Rubenio

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

His bases are great, and look at his growths!

dafuq

those are even good growths by Fates standards

My problem is that i can't capture him because Niles is a useless peace of shit

Edited by Shrimperor

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I don't get where this idea that Haitaka falls off came from. His bases are great, and look at his growths!

Oh my.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Does that seem like the growths of a unit that "falls off"? Not to mention, even if he did fall off in stats, he has Seal Defense and Speed, which might as well be his personals because the only other unit that can get them in Conquest is spear master!Corrin, and considering Corrin can be literally anything, if you're going to hold that against him you'd have to hold it against everyone. Anyone he fights under any capacity (even if he just throws a javelin at them and misses) will become a slow, squishy sitting duck. Plus, Rally Defense never stops being useful.

Seriously, what's the big idea here? How is he supposed to fall off? I really fail to see how he's supposed to be this funny meme bad unit, his only weaknesses are no mount and no supports - which yeah, are flaws to be sure, but they don't make him horrible. For fuck's sake, he's better than a good chunk of the proper cast!

I assumed his growths were garbage because captured unit.

12 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Alternatively:

As someone who hadn't seen Mary Poppins, I certainly felt awkward watching this. Mostly with the fox.

I wasn't sure on that, tbh I didn't have his growths in mind at all (Though I would presume their growths aren't so hot anyway, because IS being biased). I just know that you'd want to use Haitaka over most of the cast to the point of giving all the boosters he might need if he did get screwed.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Someone wanted to make Haitaka a full unit.

20 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Oh yeah i loved that series XD

My favourite bit's where Corrin says he assumed fathers express love via death threat.

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

dafuq

those are even good growths by Fates standards

I'm beginning to think the only reason some people are so convinced that Haitaka falls off is that they simply didn't bother to take a good look at him. They just saw that blue shield, went "ah he's not even a real character, he can't be that good" and just benched him after Camilla got Rally Defense.

And I mean, yeah, he's worse than Camilla - but who isn't? Plus, Camilla doesn't nerf the enemy's defense and speed by 6, now, does she?

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Oh my.

I assumed his growths were garbage because captured unit.

3 minutes ago, Dayni said:

tbh I didn't have his growths in mind at all (Though I would presume their growths aren't so hot anyway, because IS being biased)

Aaaaaaaand I got ninja'd by the confirmation of my argument.

Let this be a lesson to you: Never judge a book by its cover, fellas. Next time you play Conquest, do yourselves a favor, make room for Haitaka. He never falls off, he effecitvely has two personal skills that are better than a good chunk of the actual personals other people get, he rallies defense when nobody else can, his availability is great, his offenses are great, his defenses are passable, and he's an old man in animeland. If only he had a beard. Then he'd be perfect.

3 minutes ago, Dayni said:

I wasn't sure on that, tbh I didn't have his growths in mind at all (Though I would presume their growths aren't so hot anyway, because IS being biased). I just know that you'd want to use Haitaka over most of the cast to the point of giving all the boosters he might need if he did get screwed.

I mean, that is true, but thankfully for me, he's quite amazing.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

make room for Haitaka.

....if Niles can capture him lol

every run Niles utterly failes to do so. Especially since capturing disables support, skill and pair up bonuses

Edited by Shrimperor