Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Normal session time for me is actually 1-2 hours. Across all games, really.

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Accident would be more like 20 hours

Shrimpy moment.

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Well I've had my unexpected moment of laughs for the day.:

ffxiv-male-viera-710x395.jpg

It's been 18 years, three months, and 11 days since the fantasy race was created, and at last, we get to lay eyes on Male Vieras! Da bunny boys got sexy slim bods, I'd hop on one -if Square threw them into a game I'd actually play.😆

26 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

you need to take a break from the world, it seems.

My username for this site derives partial inspiration from Fire Emblem's Sephiran. Another intellectual who feels a lot of sympathy and anguish for the world from afar -although in his case and totally unlike mine, he has personal loss involved in his pains as well.

25 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

At the rate we're going, that would require falling into a coma. But then the world leaves you behind and that just makes it all worse.

Cryostasis that doesn't result in your body being killed by itty-bitty ice crystals can't be invented a day too soon.

"Time doesn't care about us." -So said an old man who had been sealed away for a decade and a half in a game I've played, can't say why I remember that, but I do.

10 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Shrimpy moment.

reminder that i had a 24 hour or so session during Trails to Azure and it wasn't by accident 😛

During SC i think i once had an 18 hour one?

Although both were during big Vacations mind you

Edited by Shrimperor

12 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Well I've had my unexpected moment of laughs for the day.:

ffxiv-male-viera-710x395.jpg

It's been 18 years, three months, and 11 days since the fantasy race was created, and at last, we get to lay eyes on Male Vieras! Da bunny boys got sexy slim bods, I'd hop on one -if Square threw them into a game I'd actually play.😆

Wait, there hadn't been one before? Funny, considering there had been male Mithra before. That sounds double funny, being aware of Xenoblade.

Now wait until you see Viera Big Chungus.

26 minutes ago, Dayni said:

That you might be a switch instead of an out and out sub smh

Hah! Yeah, I think you've misinterpreted how the sidequest goes.

@Benice I just learned Beast style. Still think Brawler's probably better, it strikes that balance between power and speed that the other two lack. But I haven't played around with it that much yet, so we'll see.

Also, I spent way too much time playing the claw machines at the arcade.

1C2A99701EB7EBCF600ED960DD974B3CFA0567A8

I think the game took pity on me at the end and let me have it so I would get out and make progress, because that is not a solid grip on either of those toys.

On the matter of game marathons, tends to be 1-2 hours for me, 3 at most. Though I've gone wild with certain games, sometimes.

I think I once did a one-day playthrough of the entirety of the first Jak and Daxter game, 100%'ing it. Took about... between 7 and 10 hours. Don't really remember.

Those games are just about the only ones I don't mind playing them in Castilian. Because for some reason even the NTSC releases got Language selection as if it was PAL.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

34 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

reminder that i had a 24 hour or so session during Trails to Azure and it wasn't by accident 😛

During SC i think i once had an 18 hour one?

Yep, I heard.

Although both were during big Vacations mind you

Assuming you mean the off from university type vacation, that’s fair.

37 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Benice I just learned Beast style. Still think Brawler's probably better, it strikes that balance between power and speed that the other two lack. But I haven't played around with it that much yet, so we'll see.

Hope you like it! You do get to throw people around more, so...

37 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Also, I spent way too much time playing the claw machines at the arcade.

Yakuza moment.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

It should be illegal for a character to be as amazing as Olivier.

He is a fan fav. for a reason  😉

He and Estelle lead pretty much all the polls until the newbies became the majority in the fanbase

Edited by Shrimperor

10 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

He is a fan fav. for a reason  😉

The guy shows up out of nowhere and has nothing to do with anything in the story or any of the characters. He joins because he got thrown into jail for the dumbest reason and then spent the entire night annoying the heroes.

Actually, I just realized what he is. He's Virion. He's just fucking Virion.

I love him.

He and Estelle lead pretty much all the polls

Good. As it should be.

until the newbies became the majority in the fanbase

...Oof...

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

The bane of every elitist boomer?

Hey now, what's that supposed to mean?

Just now, Shrimperor said:

when last poll had Rean at the top my reaction was

493648406456303628.png?v=1

The only explanation i could think of is that after 5 games people developed stockholm syndrome towards him or something

well, that, and CS games really shafted Olivier, hard, since. Original Plan was actually for him to be MC there...

FALCOM WHY. WHY DID YOU NOT GIVE US KINO?

Hahahahaha

That's how I feel when Three Houses characters take all the polls by storm.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...Oof...

when last poll had Rean at the top my reaction was

493648406456303628.png?v=1

The only explanation i could think of is that after 5 games people developed stockholm syndrome towards him or something

well, that, and CS games really shafted Olivier, hard. Original Plan was actually for him to be MC there...

FALCOM WHY. WHY DID YOU NOT GIVE US KINO?

Edited by Shrimperor

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

That's how I feel when Three Houses characters take all the polls by storm.

I don't understand why Byleth is so high in the polls either lmao, and i don't exactly hate Byleth lol.

But i said this before, probably before you came here to this thread, but the reason why i fully understand FE elitists is because i experience the same thing they are experiencing since awakefates, but with Trails since CS xD

I don't understand why Byleth is so high in the polls either lmao, and i don't exactly hate Byleth lol.

People want to lick her exposed belly button.

...What? It's my very best guess!

Anyway, the fact that we could've had Olivier as the main character of something but it didn't happen makes me so sad. I've seen 10 lines of the guy and I'm already in love. The only thing that would've been better would be, like, Eugen TRS as the main character of something. Why can't we ever get nice things?

But i said this before, probably before you came here to this thread, but the reason why i fully understand FE elitists is because i experience the same thing they are experiencing since awakefates, but with Trails since CS xD

It's a terrible, terrible feeling.

Heck, I don't even feel it that hard. It's really just with Three Houses. I don't mind Awakening and Echoes, and I love Fates. It's still a terrible, terrible feeling.

6L7cekm.png

15% Guard :yabai:

I hate the guard mechanic in this game...

It's more like an avoid rate...

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Heck, I don't even feel it that hard. It's really just with Three Houses. I don't mind Awakening and Echoes, and I love Fates. It's still a terrible, terrible feeling.

my feeling is what you felt with 3H multiplied by 4 times xD

But yeah, it's a terrible one.

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Gatekeeper placing 1st in the last CYL:

that was unironically kino

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Gatekeeper placing 1st in the last CYL:

fire-emblem-heroes-was-a-mistake.jpg

Not gonna lie, at the time I was torn between finding it amazing that a meme won, or saddened by the fact that all you need is to exist in Three Houses to beat the likes of frigging Marth.

It was a lot easier to rejoice at the Wrys vs Rhys match up in that one voting gauntlet.