Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

unknown.png?width=769&height=432

You alright there Batsu?

15 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Is playing PxZ difficult on an emulator? I was considering it as the 3DS is a bit uncomfortable at times for me.

Of course, it will depend on your PC but i can say it's been running decently for me most of the time.

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

As far as I've noticed, RF official artwork tends to be less saturated than the portraits used ingame. This IIRC is consistent back to the first. I think it's fair to say I've ways preferred the portraits.

It could be because being on a handheld your entire run might make the saturated portraits preferable.

With an HD game now, they could use the official artstyle for the portraits but perhaps they kept to tradition.

Thankfully this whole cat business isn't hard to grind for should the need arises. Since every cat's overall power is determined by the combined level total of every cat in the catalogue. So even having countless cats at lv1 is a boost, of paltry in comparison to having all of them at, say, lv5.

Hmm, gonna have to grind a little to beat Syrup.

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

Inb4 it becomes the Doki Doki Literature Club remake thread instead of either of these games.

Waifu wars incoming.

RR0gqL5.png

And thus Varuo takes back the toy mouse as spoils of war. Hehehe, the toy's name is Churros. Well, Churros No. 2.

NdFIMnV.png

But Varuo is honorable enough to return it. And thus humanoid cat is now amicable.

Oh, by the way @Shrimperor, does gamepass include DLC for Y:LAD? (Or DLC in general?)

Regardless, hype time!

Also, fun fact: This bloke is the Japanese VA for almost all the Snakes in the Metal Gear series!

...And also Jeralt in the Japanese ver. of Three Houses.

...And Garon. Oof.

So, as it turns out...

EcfBHXY.png

All this time the alien cats were simply trying to modify the planet's sardines so they could eat them. You know, different physiology and all that. And didn't saw taking the cats as kidnapping, who were apparently the ones subjected to the attempts at the modified sardines or so. Since alien morality I guess. But well, Varuo points out there's more food around than sardines, so... the alien cats can find something else to eat, the other cats are "freed", and well, all's well that end well.

9rTkX9O.png

Well, what a day. And that's it for now for The Other Cat Beyond Time and Space.

This whole cat business is far from over. But that will be for next time...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

7 hours ago, Sooks said:

Apparently Wendell decided to move to my area and knock out the power. Come on, I used you in fe1!

The man is too fast for his own good.

7 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

...im one of your few allies here, dont push it! Xd

Sorry, sorry, sorry...!

4 hours ago, Sooks said:

0JbDvSP.png

If you look really closely you can see me sneaking in the background on my way to push B. Saga on people.

3 hours ago, Armagon said:

unknown.png?width=769&height=432

Dante from Devil May Cry admits Arthur's superiority.

Arthur > Frank West >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Everyone else. That's the way it goes.

8 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

In today's episode of The Other Cat Beyond Time and Space...

txVDxIF.png

Strange-looking, huh.

Is that seriously the game's name?

Also, this looks like the greatest game in existence. Because cats.

6 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

it's not strange that i find Fem MC the cutest of the bunch is it xD

Me in Fate/Extra... and RF4S until a certain point. XD

6 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

IIRC, Draggy liked RF4's FeMC most too.

They keep making the unmarriageables too cute.

Yup, yup! ^^
But then Xiao Pai happened.

9 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

7GytBJF.png

My brain the first time I saw Touhou gameplay. XD

4 hours ago, Sooks said:

0JbDvSP.png

Meanwhile, me in the background, quietly enjoying other stuff and being like "Hm, RF5 be lookin' neat!"

---

Hello, hello, everyone!

Your music for today from one of my favorite games in the Etrian Odyssey series:

Yuzo Koshiro is a damn legend.

While I would wish for Atlus to finally show more details on that Etrian Odyssey-related thing they teased a while back, I actually wouldn't mind if that series really ended with Nexus. Not that I dislike Etrian Odyssey, far from it (heck, look at the leftmost picture in my signature), I'm just saying it is much better to end on a high note.
And man, what a high note Nexus was.
It really did feel like a love letter to the entire series, and the ending theme in particular had the mood of "thank you for all the wonderful memories".

Edited by DragonFlames

Also, I got the PSP version of Yggdra Union recently, and in addition to that, another SRPG by the name of Jeanne d'Arc, so that's gonna be interesting, perhaps. Methinks there is a connection between those two...
I mean, going by what Shrimpy posted, they really were not subtle at all as to whom Yggdra was based on. XD

Edited by DragonFlames

2 hours ago, Benice said:

does gamepass include DLC for Y:LAD? (Or DLC in general?)

I don't honestly know. Is the DLC important?

13 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

got the PSP version of Yggdra Union recently,

Ayy enjoy :D

Don't hesitate to ask questions!

13 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Jeanne d'Arc

That one ad well! I never finished it, but i remember liking what i played of it!

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Ayy enjoy 😄

Thanks! ^^

Don't hesitate to ask questions!

I won't, don't worry! ^^

That one ad well! I never finished it, but i remember liking what i played of it!

Nice, nice! I might actually be playing this one first, but we'll see!

Yggdra Union looked very interesting from what you posted, so I wanted to try it for myself, and Jeanne d'Arc was just there, and I was like "eh, why not?" XD

Edited by DragonFlames