Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

44 minutes ago, Armagon said:

For as stupid as it is, in all my playthroughs, i never actually got like, fucked over by them.

Like i always heard horror stories of warping Witches but what i experienced never lived up to that. Not even close.

I think the witch AI seem to be programmed to avoid stuff like that. Probably.

From my memory, they mainly attacked isolated units and never really ganged up on any one unit. But I might be wrong.

Also, not echoes, but in TRS:

Spoiler

There's a witch on the final map, but she seemed to spend most of the time warping around randomly and not actually attacking.

• Replies 176.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

I've seen enough fiction to know that's a "character ends up age regressed" induced gag situation if I ever seen one, Constable.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

*Does a check for my preferred gaming laptop option again. Sees it's available only "open box" aka "used" at the moment.*

😠Dangit! There is nothing for that model that preserves the specs closely enough that isn't sold out at a comparable price range. If it doesn't come back in stock, I'll have to find some other model, possibly a whole 'nother brand. And I really really really don't want to go back into the weeds, I thought I was out of them for good. I'd be fine with less in a gaming laptop but noooooo someone insists that for a major purchase like this, I make sure I get the best quality for within the budget.

And this is yet another reason why consoles > PC. There is hardly any fussing to be done, because there are but a few models and configurations for each generation. 

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

And this is yet another reason why consoles > PC. There is hardly any fussing to be done, because there are but a few models and configurations for each generation. 

It's kinda funny, 'cause a content creator I watch used to think PC>Console gaming, but then he tried to build his own PC after his older one started to have issues.

...It delayed hid videos by three months because of how many nonsensical bad-luck events went on.

Perhaps someday I'll dip my toe into the ocean of proper PC gaming, but for now, I will stick to the wade pool of consoles.

57 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

*Looks at his own*

45C/45C/48C/47C/48C/49C/47C/46C

Just the usual desert temperatures...

I hope you don't have water shortages at least. I'm aware that 88% of the USA West right now is suffering from drought. AC can fix the heat, but less can be done about a lack of H2O.

I have family considering a western US move, but how much longer will it be until severe drought worsened by anthropogenic climate change actually forces modern humans to abandon settlements in the deserts? How old will I be when a dearth of freshwater and an excess of saltwater create climate refugees that result in more "us vs. them" clusterduck scenarios? 

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hey, when is Nintendo's E3, again?

Tuesday the 15th at 12:00PM Eastern US Standard Time.

https://www.destructoid.com/e3-2021-press-conference-and-stream-schedule/

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Tuesday the 15th at 12:00PM Eastern US Standard Time.

https://www.destructoid.com/e3-2021-press-conference-and-stream-schedule/

18:00 overhere, then. Thanks! I'm... really not sure what I'm hoping for, beyond FE news and details about Mario Golf's singleplayer, honestly. Berwick Saga on Switch? Now there's a thought...

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

18:00 overhere, then. Thanks! I'm... really not sure what I'm hoping for, beyond FE news and details about Mario Golf's singleplayer, honestly. Berwick Saga on Switch? Now there's a thought...

To paraphrase a politician who quoted a writer- "Hope is not for this side of the grave". The lower one's expectations, the less one is likely to be disappointed. Therefore, I try to keep myself from being optimistic with E3, despite the strong temptation to be so. I might've dreamt for a moment in the past week they'd announce Waluigi for Smash there -good for my brain to envision cacafuego over something paradisal.

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ruben, you and it seem to agree on quite a bit!

Square, what do you have against releasing the first six FFs on a Nintendo system? I wouldn't buy any of them again, I've had my fill of all of them, but you're doing a rerelease on PC and mobile despite them already being there, yet not the hotcakes-selling console of the company who first hosted those six games. Why? And why not the DQ Zenithia Trilogy either?

I am seeing why Square opted to delegate Enix to its own event pre-E3, I'm thinking that was a good move. The difference in aesthetics and vibe are so big, that DQ deserved its own thing, to shove it in wouldn't be right.

I keep forgetting to check out the live streams.

I'd also ask what they have against putting FF I & II on PC...

Edited by Acacia Sgt