• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh yeah... Hah, I dropped all of them there. I had forgotten.

Looking back I'm cringing at myself for even having Hilda listed as a fav 3H character.

The hell was I thinking.

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

Looking back I'm cringing at myself for even having Hilda listed as a fav 3H character.

The hell was I thinking.

Hahahahah... Well, what matters is that you've turned around and redeemed yourself. Good for you. Only thousands of fans left to go.

mXaE0SQ.jpg

14 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

The hell was I thinking.

I cringe from past posts too, sometimes.

I suppose tomorrow I'll start with that hack I mentioned earlier. Unfortunately, I must hate it from the get-go, because it has an avatar, and I am an elitist. Of course, being a fanmade hack, that just means I can customize the avatar endlessly by simply inserting a portrait of my own into the game. So I dusted off my old self-portrait, made a few adjustments and it's ready to go. I'll show you tomorrow, if you like.

Just now, Sooks said:

I cringe from past posts too, sometimes.

Tell me about it... Years back I ran into a post asking people if there was any character that they were as devoted to as Cordelia is to Chrom. Back then I didn't know the first thing about Awakening (heck I didn't even know who Cordelia was), so the wonky phrasing made me think "oh so it's like, a character we're a diehard fan of? That it? That seems to be it."

The result was that I shipped myself with Frost by accident. Look, I love Frost, but... not in that way. Just... no.

Wait why am I dredging that up, people take the piss outta me for enough things already, I don't need to give them more ammo--

Going into Scarlet Nexus I thought I'd prefer Kasane over Yuito as a character.

So far it's been the opposite, actually.

As much as Yuito leans toward stereotypical shounen protag, I can't help but like him. His companions bounce off him well in their interactions.

Kasane isn't terribly interesting so far. Granted, I haven't played her specific storyline yet, but still. Not much to draw me in for her based on the interactions I've seen thus far.

6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Well, I’m getting complete wrecked by this boss battle.

as expected

Tip: Attack Food, and if possible, get La Tear (although would be very hard to get it)

Edited by Shrimperor

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

as expected

Tip: Attack Food, and if possible, get La Tear (although would be very hard to get it)

I can only have two water quartz on one line unless I missed one. Or it only needs one water, which I can check after this attempt.

Edited by Sooks

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I can only have two water quartz on one line unless I missed one. Or it only needs one water, which I can check after this attempt.

La Tear is 2 x Water 1 x Wind 1 x Space

Which should be quite tough so early, but not impossible

5 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Nah, else they'd still be calling it La Florida.

They’d try to say it more like La Florrida.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

La Tear is 2 x Water 1 x Wind 1 x Space

Which should be quite tough so early, but not impossible

I got it, thanks. I just took advantage of Estelle not having a lock and having three slots per line. Just barely got it!

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

I got it, thanks. I just took advantage of Estelle not having a lock and having three slots per line. Just barely got it!

Good Luck! And don't let him make you do a save on Normal! like i did before returning to hard again because i found normal too easy

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

>one of your fav. jp fangames gets updated

>it's only one map

Oh well

still, pretty nice!

The struggle of playing Berwick Saga while the translatiom was being developed. I tend to stay away from unfinished projects, but Berwick looked so good... I ate up the half of the game that was done, rammed into the end of the patch at full speed and suffered severe withdrawal. It was not nice. But hey, at least I got my name in the credits for my efforts!

Tfw you have a strategy in mind but it requires leaving the dungeon and coming back, while you were at the end of said dungeon.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

The struggle of playing Berwick Saga while the translatiom was being developed. I tend to stay away from unfinished projects, but Berwick looked so good... I ate up the half of the game that was done, rammed into the end of the patch at full speed and suffered severe withdrawal. It was not nice. But hey, at least I got my name in the credits for my efforts!

i think the worst part of unfinished projects is less the wait and more the fact that you forget how your units played like after a while. Like with the fangame i just mentioned i had to spend half and hour to get a grasp of the unit skills and stuff before i could play xD

It happens to me with ever unfinished project and one of the major reasons why it's very hard for me to pick them up again

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Tfw you have a strategy in mind but it requires leaving the dungeon and coming back, while you were at the end of said dungeon.

it's a few minutes at best

Just to make sure, you are fighting Jäger commander at the prologue, right?