Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Just now, Sooks said:

This is Sky 2, I don’t need to unlock slots.

Actually, I think there is something I can do to get both, but I would have to get rid of EP cut.

wait, if you have all slots open you can easily go with 2 time quartz + 3 water + 2 whatever you want

• Replies 176.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

wait, if you have all slots open you can easily go with 2 time quartz + 3 water + 2 whatever you want

Well no, not yet anyway, because for AoE heal spells I need green and yellow, but for the revival spell I need brown, which has taken up three slots because I don’t have any quartz that has both of those, but actually I do (absorb), I just had it on Schera. Kloe will need to upgrade another slot, but it should work, though lack of EP cut will hurt.

Just now, Sooks said:

but for the revival spell I need brown

don't put earth on Kloe

you already have Lichtkreis for revival + you can have (A)Theals on other peeps

you already have Lichtkreis for revival

Too inefficient, plus I prefer to save it for when people are on low health and not actually dead because revival for 500 HP means anything will die if they get looked at funny, and if more than 1 party member is dead I’m pretty much guaranteed to not get a turn before the enemy can just kill them.

+ you can have (A)Theals on other peeps

Hmm… I think so, actually…

20 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Haven't really started it yet. Today I was planning to.

Let's go, boy! We can't let Chaos win!

I keep dying to the librarian when he has 1000 HP left.

Ahhh, how excellent. I feared this game wouldn't be able to replicate the feeling of Bloodless and Andrealphus in the lategame. How wrong I was...

T -18 minutes

For your sake, I hope it doesn't turn out to be a disappointment, because I can see you're not gonna even consider buying it a single minute after launch.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I hope it doesn't turn out to be a disappointment

Same same

But if anything, gameplay loop will atleast be satisfying. Ys rarely dissapoints in that regard

Edited by Shrimperor

Ohhh

Spoiler

So I’ll get to choose a party out of all the characters. I kind of expected that since Kloe and Olivier stayed, this game seems to be structured differently. And the character the game gave me who can now join the party is… Tita. Lol.

But that begs the question, will I have to keep all characters leveled the same or can I just use who I want other than people needed for the story? If anyone from an early chapter is forced in a later chapter or anything like that.

I hate to leave Olivier but I really need Kloe. I hope I can bench Tita soon.

Edited by Sooks

Unbenannt.PNG

19 minutes ago, Sooks said:

will I have to keep all characters leveled the same

even if you don't, lvling up underlvld characters is super easy in Trails. Like i had 1 character in the 40s while the rest was 70s and in the span of a dungeon he caught up to them

Unbenannt.PNG

Enjoy!

even if you don't, lvling up underlvld characters is super easy in Trails. Like i had 1 character in the 40s while the rest was 70s and in the span of a dungeon he caught up to them

So the game does make you use characters you might’ve had sit out a couple chapters?

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Enjoy!

thanks 😄

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

So the game does make you use characters you might’ve had sit out a couple chapters?

you have to use everyone really

but don't worry about lvling

YEEEEEEEEEESSS

I beat the librarian. Almost 3 hours I spent on it, but I finally beat the fucking librarian.

God, what a great fight that was. Honestly, probably my favorite boss in the game. That was super fucking good.

8 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

but don't worry about lvling

That’s a relief! I don’t like grinding.

Edited by Sooks

Holy shit, and I thought he sounded angry when he said "return what you borrowed."

Hahahaha... Jesus, I think dying might've been a better fate for the poor guy.

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

If I got shipwrecked, lost my memory, and saved the world as many times as he has, I would be too.

and don't forget

Spoiler

all the Waifus he lost

It's been 40 hours.

I finally

FINALLY

found Mr. "I've never been to Spain" again.

He said right before using the waystone he remembered a waterfall he once saw for some reason and ended up in the castle's actual waterfall. Then Miriam said "you want me to kick you?" and I have no comments to make about that.

Now I have to find him in the oriental lab area. Hopefully that'll take less long. Seriously, I sweeped the entire fucking water area (which is enormous) before I gave up, looked it up and realized he was in the one room I had missed. Joy.

IMG_20210706_144056.jpg?width=432&height

(source)

3 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

And there we are!~

And now Adol is the sole guy in your entire sig lmao.

2 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

This is why I only scored 3 points on my final math exam. XD

No stop. Only i'm allowed to do horribly on a math exam.

Math teachers let your students use notes challenge.

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

So I’ll get to choose a party out of all the characters. I kind of expected that since Kloe and Olivier stayed, this game seems to be structured differently.

Yeah the way Trails generally works is that the first game in each arc assigns your party and then in following games, you can choose whichever.

Zero is the exception here but that's because, not counting guest characters, you have the same four party members all the time.

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

But that begs the question, will I have to keep all characters leveled the same or can I just use who I want other than people needed for the story?

As Shrimpy said, they don't get EXP but they'll easily catch up anyway.

This changes starting in Crossbell, where party members get EXP regardless of if they are benched or not.

55 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

My boy looks so done with life 😞

Everybody always asks what's Adol's next adventure gonna be. But nobody ever asks how Adol's next adventure is gonna be.