Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

7 hours ago, Benice said:

We also have Ocarina of Time 

and I don't find that OoT has aged particularly well.

Play the remake! That’s one of the first games I ever played, and also the first game where I first learned the joys of completionism (I didn’t truly 100% the game at first, because back then I was concerned with the “rewards”, pah! Later I learned to accept my 200 rupees for getting all gold skulltulas and enjoy it!).

Oh also, that’s a good group of Zelda games. I’m glad you had fun. I haven’t played Minish Cap, admittedly, and I don’t have Age of Calamity since that style of game isn’t for me.

Yeah...

I’m not complaining! It doesn’t detract from my enjoyment of the game at all, they are optional.

F

I always enjoyed this quest, but I always did the slower way because I'm impatient.

It’s not F worthy, I can handle it! Plus after this side quest I should have enough for the next wallet upgrade, which is very important to get ASAP because it’s looking like I will need a lot of money to 100% this game.

Edited by Sooks

• Replies 176.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

btw, i might become much less active in the coming Months. Well, some times i might be as active as now, while other times i might not be active at all. 

It's time to proceed with parents visit + travel plans i have been wanting to do for ~1.5 years now! 

Tuesday it's time!

Edited by Shrimperor

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

btw, i might become much less active in the coming Months. Well, some times i might be as active as now, while other times i might not be active at all. 

It's time to proceed with parents visit + travel plans i have been wanting to do for ~1.5 years now! 

Tuesday it's time!

Enjoy, Shrimpy!

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Tuesday it's time!

Enjoy!~

And stay safe!

17 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Lulua!

16 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Play the remake! That’s one of the first games I ever played

Yo same. It was my second Zelda game iirc.

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Tuesday it's time!

Good luck man.

3 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Enjoy, Shrimpy!

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Enjoy!~

And stay safe!

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Good luck man.

Thanks thanks^^

Hopefully it doesn't just become ''24/7 PC but at Parents instead of home'' time XD

There are already some travel plans in place and stuff, so hopefully it all works out!

Edited by Shrimperor

Wow, that side quest actually didn’t take long at all to trigger.

9 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Tuesday it's time!

Have fun! And be safe!

@Benice the chest has spawned! I don’t know if I’ll have much of a reaction to give since Batreaux told me what was inside it, the cursed medal. Which I definitely want now, because I’m pretty sure getting all the medals is part of 100%. I just can’t use my shield or potions? That doesn’t seem so bad, and I do want money.

11 hours ago, Maof06 said:

Finally got the 2nd badge. The battle against the mook with Solrock and Lunatone was unironically harder than the battle with the leader, whom Chadren one-shoted.

Oh, I almost forgot. Congratulations on some progress!

R.i.p. Derrick and Ruben though.

What!? How could this happen? We're smarter than this!

...I mean, Ruben's fair game, but how could you kill Derrick!? What did he ever do to you!?

rYo8hYx.png

All right, at least I still have Marcel to root for.

25 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Tuesday it's time!

I hope you have a lot of fun! Please, do keep us updated whenever you can.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

@Benice the chest has spawned! I don’t know if I’ll have much of a reaction to give since Batreaux told me what was inside it, the cursed medal. Which I definitely want now, because I’m pretty sure getting all the medals is part of 100%. I just can’t use my shield or potions? That doesn’t seem so bad, and I do want money.

Sooks, one of these days you're going to have to consider if the Sooks% is really worth all this effort.

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Sooks, one of these days you're going to have to consider if the Sooks% is really worth all this effort.

I play video games for fun. Getting Sooks% is (usually) fun. Therefore, yes!

Just now, Sooks said:

I play video games for fun. Getting Sooks% is (usually) fun. Therefore, yes!

Sooks when the game forces him to pick between one thing or another with no way to get both:

820d6e2987fba0de0040b5828397bda5.jpg

Also Sooks when carts get dangerously close to the border of a cliff

11 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I hope you have a lot of fun! Please, do keep us updated whenever you can

Thanks!

And if i see something interesting i will take pics^^

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Sooks when the game forces him to pick between one thing or another with no way to get both:

820d6e2987fba0de0040b5828397bda5.jpg

So only getting one is part of 100%!

Also Sooks when carts get dangerously close to the border of a cliff

I think you mean Gunnulf when carts get dangerously close to the border of a cliff and I’m playing.

Edited by Sooks

Veqngeap o

B E R W I C K

I know for a fact that this hack's creator knew about Berwick Saga, so it's quite likely that this is a reference. I knew I liked this game for a reason!

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Thanks!

And if i see something interesting i will take pics^^

Please do!

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

So only getting one is part of 100%!

But what if the ingame stats count both things as part of the 100%? Then it would be impossible to get the 100%!

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I think you mean Gunnulf when carts get dangerously close to the border of a cliff and I’m playing.

Hah! Well, you and most people. Except me. Because I am strong and wise and you know the drill.

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:
Hah! Well, you and most people. Except me. Because I am strong and wise and you know the drill.

I don’t think all the characters you killed agree…

3 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Same. But, as someone who is more fond of the Oracle games than others and once used Farore's sprite for my avi here, I wish. I've a liking too for scrapped games/unused content, imagining what could've been.

You know, it's an interesting thing to ponder about. If they really wanted to actually make Farore's game... how would they do it? Most of the things planned for her were given to Nayru. The whole Oracle of Ages position, being a musician. Nayru was originally a painter and her game would've revolved around colors, a remnant you can still see in Ages since it has a couple color-based puzzles. So then what, do they now make Farore the painter? Actually make something up with her current Oracle of Secrets position? Who knows, but it'd be interesting to wonder about.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Wait is the Orcale games in a Super Mario RPG situation where even though it's a Nintendo property, the actual rights are just fucked?

Honestly, I don't know. Capcom may have made the Oracle games (and Minish Cap), but depending on the type of contract they had with Nintendo, it might not matter. You can make something, but ownership to never be yours. A good example of this was with Crash Bandicoot. Naughty Dog were under contract with Universal to make the games, but ownership would automatically be Universal's. Naughty Dog never owned Crash per se, despite creating him and four of his games.

But again, who knows what sort of contract Capcom made with Nintendo in order to work with LoZ if briefly.

My cousin's husband got covid even after he was vaccinated. Good thing he recovered quickly.

Anyway, good morning!

42 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

What!? How could this happen? We're smarter than this!

Ruben died because I needed to save Chadren from Solrock. It was a noble sacrifice even though if I switched in Snorlax he could've survived.

BRObat died because I thought he outsped Sigilyph.

45 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...I mean, Ruben's fair game, but how could you kill Derrick!? What did he ever do to you!?

Lack of attention. I didn't know Teresa the Dwebble knew Rock Blast. At least I caught it.

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

Tuesday it's time!

Enjoy ^^

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

Hopefully it doesn't just become ''24/7 PC but at Parents instead of home'' time XD

You know you can't escape the internet

47 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

42 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I don’t think all the characters you killed agree…

Man, all this talk about Banner Saga makes me remember that I completely lost the will to continue 2.

My Jeigan vs my freshly promoted at level 18 growth nomad

Ol29gf06 oLfhjaokp o

Good ol' Jeigans: Pissing Shrimpy off since 1990.

(To Yeke's credit, I did give Tsagan an angelic robe, since his HP growth is garbo. Still doesn't change the massive defense and res lead)

1 minute ago, Maof06 said:

Ruben died because I needed to save Chadren from Solrock. It was a noble sacrifice even though if I switched in Snorlax he could've survived.

BRObat died because I thought he outsped Sigilyph.

Lack of attention. I didn't know Teresa the Dwebble knew Rock Blast. At least I caught it.

Damnit, O6. Derrick deserved to live.

1 minute ago, Maof06 said:

Man, all this talk about Banner Saga makes me remember that I completely lost the will to continue 2.

Oof... Oh, well, too bad.

2 hours ago, Sooks said:

Play the remake!

Ain't it 3DS? I played the Virtual Console ver. on the Wii U...

I would also like to flex because I didn't die a single time in any of the games until BotW Master Mode. And then Link's Awakening killed me a lot after that as well.

2 hours ago, Sooks said:

I haven’t played Minish Cap, admittedly, and I don’t have Age of Calamity since that style of game isn’t for me.

Minish cap, age/graphics aside, is pretty good IMO! I think it was one of the hardest Zeldas I've played, (I am very bad at the grid-based ones, though, so maybe it's more just me) and there were some really neat things in it! The puzzles were also really tough.

If they do remake it, I do sorta hope that they don't keep the top-down view and convert it to a 3D game. It would be really neat to see it like that. It's far from my favorite game and I did get stuck at a few parts, but you may like it.

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Congrats, you are a capitalist now!

Btw, later on, potions become incredibly exploitable. As in, game-breaking. You can drop the medal off at the item check shop if you need to do anything taxing combat-wise. That aside, you'll almost certainly want a shield for most bosses or temples, since shield bash is also an extremely potent tool in your kit.

2 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Tuesday it's time!

Yay! I'm so glad to hear that you finally get to travel! Hope that you enjoy and that you'll still pop in here often.