• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

It only gets worse from here 😞

F for Sky never happening again

Great... Just what I wanted to hear. XD

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

Just use the turbo function.

That doesnt really excuse it, though. They needed to seperate their scenes better, and didn't. Simply saying "use turbo" isnt exactly a good defense for that flaw, imo.

I just got A+ in every level in Hotline Miami. It was easier than I remembered it, only took me like three hours.

The sequel, though. I don't want to even think about it. I don't think my skin is thick enough to S rank Dead Ahead on hard mode.

So yeah, that's a thing I just did. How's everyone else doing?

12 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

That doesnt really excuse it, though. They needed to seperate their scenes better, and didn't. Simply saying "use turbo" isnt exactly a good defense for that flaw, imo.

I mean, maybe it's because i'm a fast reader to begin with but the cutscenes in Zero never really bothered me that much. It didn't feel any different in length compared to Sky.

18 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

So yeah, that's a thing I just did. How's everyone else doing?

Played a solid 2 straight hours of FE4 Ch2 without realizing. I may strongly dislike the part at Mackily and Agusty, but man, the first couple castles are fun. Left off right before fighting Waltz and recruiting Beowulf.

For fuck's sake, Saya. You can't even one-round an unpromoted armor with the Mani Katti. You truly are your mother's daughter...

Incidentally,

L4bcmj23 o

Even before I played Berwick Saga I thought this guy's portrait was amazing. I knew I liked it for a reason!

27 minutes ago, Spara said:

Played a solid 2 straight hours of FE4 Ch2 without realizing. I may strongly dislike the part at Mackily and Agusty, but man, the first couple castles are fun. Left off right before fighting Waltz and recruiting Beowulf.

Seems to be going well, then. I hope Arden's getting his healthy dose of bosses and rings!

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Seems to be going well, then. I hope Arden's getting his healthy dose of bosses and rings!

Sadly, I couldn't get him to kill Elliot without risking the the Nordion Suicide Squad, and if I waited even one more turn to kill Bordeaux, I would've missed out on the Bargain Band. Plus, Arden's busy fulfilling his destiny and getting the Pursuit Ring. Maybe I'll find a way to get him to kill Clement or something. Hopefully.

31 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

L4bcmj23 o

Even before I played Berwick Saga I thought this guy's portrait was amazing. I knew I liked it for a reason!

Oh hey, it's Gorzevalus 1.5!

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Okay, I should finally be able to get my first covid vaccine dose tomorrow.

Congratulations.

I am still waiting.

45 minutes ago, Spara said:

Oh hey, it's Gorzevalus 1.5!

That he is! His name is Wallage. Yeah, with a g. Inspecting his original Japanese name, it's ワロージ (waroji), which seems to me like a slight corruption of the second half of Gorzevalus's name (ゴーゼワロス Gozewarosu). So yeah, that's neat.

I find it kinda funny how there's all these bosses that are references to other games in the series and I missed all of them because I played this hack before pretty much every other game in the series. Pretty sure I only had the GBA games and 12 back then...

First dose acquired! Woo! 🥳

38 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Good luck!

Thanks! I did get the shot!

24 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Congratulations.

Thank you!

24 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I am still waiting.

Spain moment.

At least, from what I hear/read.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Spain moment.

At least, from what I hear/read.

We're... extremely slow. And my region in particular is even slower, so that doesn't help things.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

We're... extremely slow. And my region in particular is even slower, so that doesn't help things.

Yeah, that sucks. At least you’ll get it eventually, probably.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

That he is! His name is Wallage. Yeah, with a g. Inspecting his original Japanese name, it's ワロージ (waroji), which seems to me like a slight corruption of the second half of Gorzevalus's name (ゴーゼワロス Gozewarosu). So yeah, that's neat.

Huh. That's cool! 

I'm also surprised you didn't ask about the (hopefully, if I didn't fuck it up b/c I'm super tired) implication that there exists a Gorzevalus 2.0. Or maybe I've mentioned him already.

58 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

How did it go?

I didn’t feel it since it was in there for a second at the absolute most, probably less, and so far I haven’t had any sort of reaction. My arm will very likely be sore tomorrow, but I can handle that.

19 minutes ago, Spara said:

I'm also surprised you didn't ask about the (hopefully, if I didn't fuck it up b/c I'm super tired) implication that there exists a Gorzevalus 2.0. Or maybe I've mentioned him already.

Huh, hadn't think about it. So, dare I ask? What is Gorzevalus 2.0? Is it Lyle? I have no fond memories of that bastard... Well, his experience did get Adel to promote in my LP, but that's it.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Huh, hadn't think about it. So, dare I ask? What is Gorzevalus 2.0?

Chapter boss from HSoS with a slightly funny name (if you mishear it) - Fawkes - who always has a helmet over his head and guards a supply base. Though this time there are rewards for sparing him.

Edited by Spara

Well, a surprise visit from one of my cousins could only meant one thing... spending hours him, my brother, and I playing Smash Ultimate. lol

If given a second, anyone can give up and run
So just keep on walking
There's something only you can do
So that this blue planet doesn't lose it's light

Seize the dreams you had!
Protect your beloved friends!
You can become stronger
Unknown power dwells in your heart, when its fire is lit
Any wish, it's true
Will surely be granted...show me your brave heart

Not every day is sunny, so sometimes
Even though a cold rain is falling, just open your umbrella
There's no map of how to live, that's why we're free
You can go anywhere

Run faster than the wind!
Aim farther than the skies!
You can meet a new you
Unknown courage sleeps in your heart, and when you realize
The downpour in your heart
Will surely stop...show me your brave heart

Seize the bright tomorrow!
Protect the ones you love!
You can become stronger
Break that weak self!
Destroy the walls blocking you!
The warm beat of your heart will be your weapon
Believe in your heart

55 minutes ago, Spara said:

Chapter boss from HSoS with a slightly funny name (if you mishear it) - Fawkes - who always has a helmet over his head and guards a supply base. Though this time there are rewards for sparing him.

Hah! That really does sound like Gorzevalus 2.0. I can't get a translation for that game soon enough.

Also Fawkes is kinda funny but I'm more of a fan of Fuchs, myself.

33 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Well, a surprise visit from one of my cousins could only meant one thing... spending hours him, my brother, and I playing Smash Ultimate. lol

Beat them to shit.

In the game, of course-

Edited by Saint Rubenio

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Beat them to shit.

In the game, of course-

Nah, my cousin is the best of us three. Though sometimes my brother or I get our moments. Like how I using Marth countered a full-blown Bat smash attack. It was a highlight of today's session, haha. Or I winning a match despite my cousin using an S Flag to get an extra life.

Edited by Acacia Sgt