Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

5 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Thats not even the best part: one mistake and 15 minutes of effort? Gone, poof.

That and at the halfway point most of his attacks become unblockables, and ofc put your Max Health to 1!

This sounds anti-fun.

• Replies 176.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

3 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Like... I've never seen the movies nor have I read the books

Draggy, there's something you need to fix!

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

True. Trench coats are way cool.

I think you would like the utilitarian drip.

SICKar8.png

38 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Me and the boys getting ready to wait another decade until Part 9 so we can binge it.

I'm seeing lots of people hope for a female protagonist this time.

SBR-verse Giorno or bust!

24 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Poor unit choices shouldn't punish the player THAT badly, though. Otherwise, what's the point in choices?

I absolutely agree with this, but there's a difference between being punished for not using certain units and refusing to replace units that have grown too badly to be of use because of the RNG. Howard, Levion and Liquid would've been much more useful than your RNG-screwed Ben, Karina and Rex. I'm afraid that particular part is on you.

Don't get me wrong, though, I absolutely understand refusing to use units becuase you don't like them. Ultimately, you were just quite unlucky. Ben and Karina are usually excellent...

4 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Been busy helping grandma out with stuff as well as slowly but surely working away my backlog (as well as other stuff), so I haven't been here.

Hey, there you are!

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Haha i appreciate the recommendation but there's nothing about TWEWY that really appeals to me.

...but i say that about basically every Square Enix game out there.

I was kinda joking about that as a peeve to be honest (Besides, Nomura's not that deeply involved, much as his name is there).

At least this one has a demo so you can see if the combat sucks to you. Well, if you have the space for it. 😛.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Me and the boys getting ready to wait another decade until Part 9 so we can binge it.

I'm seeing lots of people hope for a female protagonist this time.

Well, I wasn't expecting a Part 9 considering his age (And I didn't think Part 8 was near done), but hey, another part for endless Jojokes.

19 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Screenshot_20210817-092316.png

static-assets-upload6852713256724905361.

Greivous is going to steal that.

From his grave.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I absolutely agree with this, but there's a difference between being punished for not using certain units and refusing to replace units that have grown too badly to be of use because of the RNG. Howard, Levion and Liquid would've been much more useful than your RNG-screwed Ben, Karina and Rex. I'm afraid that particular part is on you.

Don't get me wrong, though, I absolutely understand refusing to use units becuase you don't like them. Ultimately, you were just quite unlucky. Ben and Karina are usually excellent...

The point where you get units like Liquid back getting EXP for them is difficult. At the point I was at, it was kinda too late. Theres no way unpremoted units were gonna compete with those enemies, and pre promotes were gonna be only a decent option. 

1 hour ago, lightcosmo said:

I guess so? Edit: You can buy an external storage device, good ones are expensive, though.

Anyways:

fb36e09fc5f7ae9a9c38f0a37d72f8fe.png

Check out those health bars in the top right corner, the first one on the top, and once that one empties, all the ones below it take it's place. there are 20 right there. This fight is brutal, lmao.

What is with Squeenix and stupid high health bars?

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Ahahaha, that glitch at the end.

That's great.

Almost makes me consider touching SDatBoL.

Almost.

9 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

The point where you get units like Liquid back getting EXP for them is difficult. At the point I was at, it was kinda too late. Theres no way unpremoted units were gonna compete with those enemies, and pre promotes were gonna be only a decent option. 

Liquid's promoted though. Levion and Howard are two of the best units in the game and good enough to surpass their unpromoted counterparts, that goes beyond being "only a decent option." Lyam's just good.

As for Arthur and Storm... yeah, those two require that you train them up to a decent level in Sieg mode. If you do, it's possible to give them a few final levels in the Tower of Silvos before promoting.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

1 hour ago, Dayni said:

And I didn't think Part 8 was near done

It isn't, but Araki is going to end it anyway.

6 minutes ago, Dayni said:

I'm totally not sorry to stun-lock Lingering Will in KHIIFM+ to defeat.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

6 hours ago, Dayni said:

Skylight Freerange 2: Gachduine?

A game that makes Three Houses look like Horizon Zero Dawn:

5 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

I live!

Yay!

6 hours ago, Dayni said:

I can only hope that you've got something better heading afterwards, Benice.

Well, today's off, so I'll hopefully get recharged. And tomorrow's supposed to be off as well!

Hm, strange, I'm not getting the option to update the game.

If this keeps up I might have to check the Steam version to see if that one updated. At least I got the mobile daily bonuses so I wouldn't have to worry on that, at least for today.

52 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Time for Banner Saga 2, my personal favorite Banner Saga and the one where things should start being really different.

There are quite a few differences from the final TBS1 choice, yes.

7 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Egil can get axe storm!? Let’s go, Oli in Skogr’s caravan!

So he can! Gudmundr too, but he arrives a lot later. Frankly, I'd still rather have Egghill with the Ravens, but it's not like Egil is completely useless or anything. He's a perfectly fine character!

Except no beard, so 0/10 would get him killed again.

2 hours ago, Dayni said:

Personally if its choosing between that or chip damage, i'll take the high health..

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Liquid's promoted though. Levion and Howard are two of the best units in the game and good enough to surpass their unpromoted counterparts, that goes beyond being "only a decent option." Lyam's just good.

His best base stat is str or spd at 18, right?