Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Wow guys you were right, Mozu is so useful.

HE SEES THE LIGHT

(I tend to see her be a bit slower to go as I tend to get her to level 10 before reclassing because lance rank is nice for her other classes imo, but yeah I'm not one of those who hates using her. Besides, you don't have to use someone every run to see they have merit.)

• Replies 177.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Wow guys you were right, Mozu is so useful.

C6VmF14x_o.png

Hell yeah. This could never have happened without her. Attagirl! I mean, sure, Elfuigi could've done the same thing if I had reclassed him to archer as I first planned and he would've had vastly better combat, but let's not dwell on the tiny details.

Ex-Commissar Supreme Genius Commander of the Peerless Strategic Mind Rubenio sends his soldiers to fight in a war he may not believe in anymore.

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

HE SEES THE LIGHT

I mean, I guess in a way kinda...

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

(I tend to see her be a bit slower to go as I tend to get her to level 10 before reclassing because lance rank is nice for her other classes imo, but yeah I'm not one of those who hates using her. Besides, you don't have to use someone every run to see they have merit.)

I am very upset at her for not being the worst thing ever, failing to validate my irrational hatred, but also not being the best thing ever, impeding a complete turn around like people such as Charlotte managed. She's just kinda there right now. It's awful. I was told she was the best thing since sliced bread! The internet lied to me, Dayni! They lied to me...!

2 minutes ago, WraithReborn said:

Ex-Commissar Supreme Genius Commander of the Peerless Strategic Mind Rubenio sends his soldiers to fight in a war he may not believe in anymore.

Ahaahahahahahahah... I can't believe you actually did it. Thanks, that was hilarious.

...You can go back to calling me Commissar now if you want. I can hardly comprehend that's a name at all, it's so long.

2 hours ago, WraithReborn said:

I’m still hear, pedaling my old, worn out stories.

Wraith, you aren't a Fates fan either?

2 hours ago, Ghost_06_ said:

Preach, Cosmo!

I am not preaching, just stating my feelings.

See I’d love to still be nice to Rugga but the game makes you fight with Petrus against Dagr for Gudmundr and his 360 clansman, 140 fighters and 72 supplies to show up. It’s not like Gudmundr still rushes into the fight if you don’t help and dies, he just straight up does not show up. Come on, game! That’s so dumb.

6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Look on the bright side, you have Mozu.

Right now she's the worst archer on the team lol. Yeah, sure glad I wasted all that experience on the worst archer on the team when I could've used it to make other units better.

7 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

I am not preaching, just stating my feelings.

I disagree with your feelings, but that is all right. Your feelings are valid.

...Why tho? Please, do elaborate if you want, because from my point of view Awakening is just... worse, in every possible aspect. I'd like to hear your reasons.

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

See I’d love to still be nice to Rugga but the game makes you fight with Petrus against Dagr for Gudmundr and his 360 clansman, 140 fighters and 72 supplies to show up. It’s not like Gudmundr still rushes into the fight if you don’t help and dies, he just straight up does not show up. Come on, game! That’s so dumb.

Wait, what? I thought he shows up no matter what. Weird.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...Why tho? Please, do elaborate if you want, because from my point of view Awakening is just... worse, in every possible aspect. I'd like to hear your reasons.

Awakening’s story is better than Fates. Remember those supposed evil story people exist.

Of course, I prefer Fates’ plot personally, but that’s because it’s fun to laugh at while Awakening’s isn’t, but being laughably bad isn’t exactly a sign of quality.

Wait, what? I thought he shows up no matter what. Weird.

The game is really pushing me to not like/support Rugga, despite the fact that Alette doesn’t really have any reason to. I mean he was a little rude at first, but aren’t we all? that’s it and now he’s fought for the varl and innocent people forced outside the wall as well as given Alette’s caravan a massive boost and reunited with all the caravan members that went missing after the mystery woods that I forgot the name of.

Edited by Sooks

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Awakening’s story is better than Fates. Remember those supposed evil story people exist.

Ah, yes. Pesky story fans.

...Wait, but... Awakening's story is peak dumbo too! Did everyone just forget the Hierarch nonsense? Am I really the only one who remembers it? Because that's even dumber than some of the crap in Fates!

Of course, I prefer Fates’ plot personally, but that’s because it’s fun to laugh at while Awakening’s isn’t, but being laughably bad isn’t exactly a sign of quality.

I mean, no, but Fates's story brought me so much joy, whereas Awakening's bored me so much that I ended up giving it the nope treatment, something I gave to... actually, straight up just no other FE story, on a first run.

...Well, it does have Gangrel. That, I will give to it. Gangrel was the best. I kinda wish he had lasted longer. Killing him as they did was ballsy, but on the other hand it left them without a plot for the next 10 maps or so, so that sucked.

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

The game is really pushing me to not like/support Rugga.

Yeah, that's a thing it does, unfortunately. Your choices aren't enough to turn a vulture like Rugga into a good guy.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

And with Gudmundr and the people he led from Bindal joining, I’m past 1000 clansmen. So this is what it’s like to not play blind.

Hahahahaha

I sucked so hard I ended up with more or less the same number

Be careful, man. You don't want to accidentally overshoot it and be unable to see all the returns.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Did everyone just forget the Hierarch nonsense? Am I really the only one who remembers it?

Yes.

I had completely forgotten about it until you stirred up a very vague memory in your rant about it.

...Well, it does have Gangrel. That, I will give to it. Gangrel was the best. I kinda wish he had lasted longer. Killing him as they did was ballsy, but on the other hand it left them without a plot for the next 10 maps or so, so that sucked.

Gangrel, an obviously evil grey ruler that can frequently be found maniacally laughing but raises no red flags to the people in his country, who’s name starts with Ga.

Sounds familiar.

Yeah, that's a thing it does, unfortunately. Your choices aren't enough to turn a vulture like Rugga into a good guy.

I’m not talking about turning Rugga into a good guy, I just think there’s really no reason for Alette to oppose Rugga more than a little bit, and the game doesn’t let me do anything else. Like while meeting with Meinolf, all I get to say about him is I would have left him in Boersgard if I could, we didn’t agree on much, or that he made things difficult but we had an understanding. Why??

Hahahahaha

I sucked so hard I ended up with more or less the same number

Be careful, man. You don't want to accidentally overshoot it and be unable to see all the returns.

Can’t I just rest all the time away near the end before the white tower if I overshoot it? I think that’s a thing.

25 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Wraith, you aren't a Fates fan either?

I like it better then Awakening and respect the fact that it tried something different with it’s story, even if the end product wasn’t up to par.

13 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Madness, absolute madness Sooks. Perhaps the Emperor will forgive, I will not!

18 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I disagree with your feelings, but that is all right. Your feelings are valid.

other than the obvious story/writing?

I'd rather not debate about that, tbh.

3 minutes ago, WraithReborn said:

I like it better then Awakening and respect the fact that it tried something different with it’s story, even if the end product wasn’t up to par.

Its not like it had to think up a new UI or general graphics and such, most assets are taken from awakening! Xd

Wtf can't access serenes on pc for some reason

Cleared ch10 wew boy i missed Camilla there

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Niles one-rounded the entire map except Flora and the boss with the help of attack stance. Not even someone with good attack, just about anyone did the trick.

Wtf

I have a very hard time believing that.

C6VmF14x_o.png

0 damage 50% hit here

3 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Its not like it had to think up a new UI or general graphics and such, most assets are taken from awakening! Xd

In the long run I think Fates has aged better then Awakening.

3 minutes ago, WraithReborn said:

In the long run I think Fates has aged better then Awakening.

Weapons icons and such especially, lmao.

If you feel that way, thats fine. Its your opinion.

6 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Weapons icons and such especially, lmao.

If you feel that way, thats fine. Its your opinion.

I just think in terms of its artistic style, music and character designs (minus the fan service) Fates is more distinctive then Awakening. I always felt that Awakening felt generic in terms of its art style and story, especially because it draws so heavily from many of the other games in the series. I’ve heard Awakening described as a “greatest hits” FE game and I’ve always strongly believe in that, even knowing the circumstances it was made under.

Edited by WraithReborn

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Screenshot_5826.png

TFW your sprite obscures the UI.

Anyways turns out this isn't the final chapter. The next one is. Ooops.

I wonder. PxZ had this detail where the enemies of the final map... or final two? I forgot. Anyway, most if not all of the mooks right at the end were basically copies of every Solo player unit that was an enemy at some point. Even if it was for but a single battle. Never checked if PxZ2 pulled the gimmick again... but well, you might find out soon enough.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Hell yeah. This could never have happened without her. Attagirl! I mean, sure, Elfuigi could've done the same thing if I had reclassed him to archer as I first planned and he would've had vastly better combat, but let's not dwell on the tiny details.

Marry them and then reclass Niles to archer.