• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

26 minutes ago, Dayni said:

So the opposite. If you're going to do it with one, Kalos seems like a fine starting point. Is your team holding up so far?

At Kalos Power Plant, 4 deaths so far. Vivillon, Pansage, Zubat and Lapras.

27 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Yeah

z2gK3oV.png

Yep, so Hoshido Noble's growths fucked up my Kana.

Edited by Ghost_06_

43 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

Hardcore nuzlocke.

What does hardcore mean? Do you just stop playing if everyone dies?

Calling Rhajat "Tharja" is a disservice to her character.

The fact that I can’t tell which character is being disserviced by who is hilarious to me.

40 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Yeah

z2gK3oV.png

They really should have given you Hoshido Noble to play with in this mod. That seems like such a wasted opportunity.

13 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

Yep, so Hoshido Noble's growths fucked up my Kana.

Hoshido Noble is more of a physical class, if that’s what the problem is.

Edited by Sooks

8 minutes ago, Sooks said:

What does hardcore mean? Do you just stop playing if everyone dies?

No items in battle + play on set mode. Also, no megas.

The fact that I can’t tell which character is being disserviced by who is hilarious to me.

Hoshido Noble is more of a physical class, if that’s what the problem is.

Yeah, but even then my Kana was still subpar.

2 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

No items in battle + play on set mode. Also, no megas.

>No megas

Wew. Then again when I played it in 2013 I didn't use them either. I wasn't nuzlocking in fairness.

5 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

No items in battle

Why would you do that to yourself?

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

And a physical Kana won't work at all

Just wait until I share my team…

Time to watch the best Spider-Man movies

7 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Why would you do that to yourself?

C H A L L E N G E

10 minutes ago, Dayni said:

>No megas

Wew. Then again when I played it in 2013 I didn't use them either. I wasn't nuzlocking in fairness.

I'm no scrub

1 minute ago, Ghost_06_ said:

I'm no scrub

I must confess I felt I needed them more in ORAS than XY.

In my defence, they gave Steven Megatagross.

27 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

That's a lot of words for a Tharja clone.

...Ok no I joke, I joke. It wouldn't be the first time a Fates character has impressed me once I looked past the questionable exterior.

Unfortunately, Rhajat has a crippling flaw that goes beyond her character: she's not in Conquest. Oof.

13 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

Time to watch the best Spider-Man movies

9 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Alright, time for some more TF2.

Be the medic your team needs.

...Or, let your 'spencer do the job for ya. That works too. Teles win games, after all.

24 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Wow 06, that’s a pretty funny joke. Nice one!

Zoomer. 😜

14 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Unfortunately, Rhajat has a crippling flaw that goes beyond her character: she's not in Conquest. Oof.

https://gamebanana.com/mods/292708

😉

2 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

Who said you could change avatar, hmm?

It was me.

That was who said it.

11 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

I never gave you the right.

I wish it was possible to take that right away from him. It's impossible to make memes with him because after a week or two they become outdated. It's always been like that.

Hmph! Why can't you be more like me, @Dayni? My profile pictures last years! Years!

Starting to feel melancholic again, and I'm not exactly sure why.

2 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

She needs however perfect Magic parents to work, and some stat boosters too

I've never on any run seriously used Kana. Their stats seemed too balanced yet not high enough anywhere to be particularly durable, or strong, or fast, or all of them. And I don't think I've ever really seen anyone praise them the way Morgan is usually remarked on as busted (a small part of which would have to do with Morgan inheriting Robin's total class access).

3 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

playing like that is a waste and makes it slow and you lose on alot of exp, and half your army will be useless then

Not if the alternative is an undesirable chance of half your army dead. And how does it slow you down? More firepower to one side, even with the narrow spaces, is better.

As for EXP, if one cares about that, the Subaki legion will eventually start moving west as you approach Yukimura. So if you want, you can turtle up north and nab all the EXP there. Otherwise, you might be able to pounce on Yuki and kill him before the eastern army can surround him.

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Imma be honest, I don't see how that would be better. The half of the army that you ferry to the left side gets to be useless because the tight corridors leave no room to maneuver and nobody on the right side means no DV usage to lower the leeves.

Just because DVs exist, doesn't mean you have to use them. I never did on this map. Whats the point? Shift units of two group you're arguing against uniting on turn 1? Grant the enemy more flexibility about who they want to go after?

5 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Capture's so fucking good, I swear...

Time to update Thracia's rendition with a mod? Or maybe implement it in other FEs? 

Probably would shatter Binding Blade though, to pick the first game to come to mind. Yay 19 Str Chapter 5 Hard Mode generic Bandit boss! Or good old bothersome Henning! And you'd actually want to go Sacae to impress some Nomad Troopers for Chapter 21.

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

More firepower to one side, even with the narrow spaces

Firepower that you never get to use due to narrow spaces you can't open up because no one is on the other side

you can turtle up north and nab all the EXP there.

With the many reinforcements that pop up turtling is deadly

Just because DVs exist, doesn't mean you have to use them. I never did on this map. Whats the point? Shift units of two group you're arguing against uniting on turn 1? Grant the enemy more flexibility about who they want to go after?

From my experience, opening those path ways after due preparation allows for one-turning each group, making the map flow much better and go much faster.

Doing this chapter by ferrying all the units to one side... honestly sounds atrocious. Just slooooooooowly moving units one by one through 1 tile corridors fighting one enemy at a time. What's even the point of getting the whole team in one side? Without the DVs, it's all narrow corridors, so everyone other than like, four units will do absolutely nothing.

Much faster and much more fun to do it the intended way. There are maps in FE that are better off broken. This isn't one of them, in my humble opinion.