• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

5 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

You should really look up some of the events sometime. Xd

Hmmmmm.

"No" seems to be a tempting answer...

I shall think it over.

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Well, time for another TF2 session. Hopefully my brother doesn't get kicked out of this one. lol

Good luck and remember to say thanks to your medic!

52 minutes ago, Sooks said:

You know, I thought these Neptune games were lighthearted by the very little I know about them, but I become increasingly confused by each post here.

Most of the time, they are pretty lighthearted. They can get serious but the only time it actually gets dark is the Conquest ending. Which is non-canon.

52 minutes ago, Sooks said:

There are battles? I thought it was a visual novel?

Yeah, the gameplay is a strategy game. 

40 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

The ingame cutscene viewer not only lists every event that happens in five separate columns, one for each protagonist, it staggers the cutscene icons vertically to define them chronologically (but no listing of calendrical dates or anything). If you see a gap in one character's story column, yet stuff filling that gap in another character's column, then the character with the gap wasn't doing anything important enough to been shown ingame during that time that the other protagonist was doing seen stuff.

Yep, 13 Sentinels is doing the same thing here. There's a column for every single event and then there's a column sorted by protagonist.

28 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

@Armagon I know this is only one review, but maybe you'd be interested?

https://www.nintendolife.com/reviews/switch-eshop/doctor_who_the_lonely_assassins

It's short, and the Steam/mobile versions are about half the price of the Switch version. 

Ehhhh. I generally tend to avoid licensed games. Not always, I mean, I just played Spider-Man earlier but at least with stuff like Marvel and Star Wars, they are sandbox franchises where you can tell whatever story you want in whatever medium you want.

Something like Dr. Who is best stayed on the TV imo.

26 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:
33 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Oh you forgot the endgame, I don't blame you after Luigi's tragic end.

Toad was giving orders to the bitter end, when it turned out Kamek had been there all along, then betrayed him and imprisoned Peach and you as Waluigi with Daisy have to stop him while Bowser and Mario fight the larger battle elsewhere. Yoshi of course slayed the church of Pirahna Pete's pope.

I'd just like to say that Toad as Volcens is fucking perfect. I want to hear all of his dialogue in Toad's voice now.

Also Waluigi as Reese. Goodness, you did the poor guy so wrong... Ahahaha!

Who's Ward tho? Wario? Somehow I see it, it's a weird fit but a fit nonetheless...

I apologise for dissing Waluigi.

Also dammit, Wardio actually works and of course it's your idea now. Who's Erzheimer then?

32 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

If Kaga were behind Paper Mario he'd branch out and make his own company if Ninty tried to push such a policy on him.

So he'd have made that game Bug Fables by 2005 then.

7 minutes ago, Armagon said:

@Shrimperor if you're looking for something new to play, I think Metroid Zero Mission or Metroid Fusion is a good way to wind down after a long Fates playthrough.

4 minutes ago, Benice said:

You mustn't resist the JRPG! Fall under its power!

I am just really in the mood for more FE (style) atm lol

Just want a new one haha

10 minutes ago, Dayni said:

I apologise for dissing Waluigi.

Of course, you should.

Waluigi might've actually noticed something was off the fourth time someone tried to bamboozle him.

Also dammit, Wardio actually works and of course it's your idea now. Who's Erzheimer then?

That's a bit more complicated, considering Wario actually fits Erzie more than Ward... I mean, is there any Mario character who's horny for vases?

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Just want a new one haha

Uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sorry, I got nothing. And I can't delete the quote because phone, so... Yeah. Meh.

4 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

f05.png

Cute and canon. I'm gonna save this

Also Shrimpy, I forgot to ask you when you posted your turn count, but did get Caeldori in this run?

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ehhh, he plays a fine average Joe. His screams are priceless though.

I mean, yes, Tobey does the job, but Andrew is a much more skilled actor. I recommend you watch Hacksaw Ridge to see how well he performs (he was nominated for an Academy Award for that role btw). The movie itself is excellent and worth watching.

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Happened with Nuibaba in Echoes, I don't want it to happen here.

Weak.

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

am just really in the mood for more FE (style) atm lol

Just want a new one haha

ROM hack,or SRPG Studio game maybe? I know you like Kaga's games, so you might really like Dracoseal. It's not done yet, but it's got 16 chapters, so decent length.

(Link, if you're interested)

Edited by Benice

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

ROM hack,or SRPG Studio game maybe? I know you like Kaga's games, so you might really like Dracoseal. It's not done yet, but it's got 16 chapters, so decent length.

(Link, if you're interested)

I did play a bit of that a while ago.

Kinda fun-ish, but also takes the stuff i don't like from the Kaga games and really amplifies it.

RNG is especially wonky

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

I did play a bit of that a while ago.

Kinda fun-ish, but also takes the stuff i don't like from the Kaga games and really amplifies it.

RNG is especially wonky

Gah, sorry...

2 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

yeah i will play that eventually, but it's not really FE like is it

Hmm. Yeah I got nothing then lol.

Although did you ever finish Tears to Tiara 2?

3 hours ago, Ghost_06_ said:

I mean, yes, Tobey does the job, but Andrew is a much more skilled actor. I recommend you watch Hacksaw Ridge to see how well he performs (he was nominated for an Academy Award for that role btw). The movie itself is excellent and worth watching.

I personally find Garfield's portrayal of Spidey a bit overdone sometimes. For instance, the scene where he mentions having "a weakness for small knives" is totally overdone, making it annoying more than humorous.

Edited by lightcosmo

@Saint Rubenio I don’t know if you noticed this or didn’t remember, but Garon also T-poses over his victory in Conquest after he conquers Hoshido and Ryoma dies. WGUlNyx.png

4 hours ago, Armagon said:

Most of the time, they are pretty lighthearted. They can get serious but the only time it actually gets dark is the Conquest ending. Which is non-canon.

How big a wall of text would I get if I asked what goes down in that ending and why? I have zero interest in those games, but that is interesting.

Yeah, the gameplay is a strategy game.

And it’s the one with the plot no one can talk about after 5 minutes… interesting.

4 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Just want a new one haha

Well if you want a new FE style game but are planning to spend money soon, a hack sounds like the way to go.

Now which hack I don’t know, I’ve never played one.

45 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Oh great, I'm hearing a storm coming over.

Stay safe!

Edited by Sooks

Well, this was quite the storm. Not the stuff you see often in a desert... but well, I guess it was part of our yearly quota of precipitation. Or climate change.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I don’t know if you noticed this or didn’t remember, but Garon T-poses over his victory in Conquest after he conquers Hoshido and Ryoma dies. 

I'm pretty sure he knows, heh, considering he has mention the T-posing.

Also... the beard-cravat.

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I'm pretty sure he knows, heh, considering he has mention the T-posing.

Well he mentioned it in Rev, but he never mentioned it when he played Conquest, unless I’m forgetting, but then I saw that and I was like oh yeah, that’s a thing.