• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

28 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Ruben, is there something you wanna tell us?

You can never see Omori the same way after you realize the slime girls were most likely a wet dream.

Not quite what you were expecting, right?

13 minutes ago, Armagon said:

FAzjqqvXEAEA7rh?format=jpg&name=4096x409

tenor.gif

I mean, your only argument to the contrary is Revelation.

Also I cannot get rid of the first image because phone Serenes.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You can never see Omori the same way after you realize the slime girls were most likely a wet dream.

Not quite what you were expecting, right?

Uh… Now hold on, that’s not…

Oh my god you’re right.

Wait but, I don’t want to think about how the whale factors in to this, nooo Ruben, how could you do this to me.

Edited by Sooks

15 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Where is this gif from anyway?

11 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Axiom Verge: Is it good?

Just curious.

All i know is that it's a Metroidvania that leans closer to Metroid than Castlevania.

Which is to say it's on my list. But later. Like holiday season later. Cause Dread literally comes out in a few days.

9 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I mean, your only argument to the contrary is Revelation.

My argument is everything Ruben. I am....enlightened. 

9 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Uh… Now hold on, that’s not…

Oh my god you’re right.

You're such a pure, innocent soul. It took me hardly a second to realize it.

Wait but, I don’t want to think about how the whale factors in to this

Heh. Sunny is a man of culture.

nooo Ruben, how could you do this to me.

My deepest apologies.

Just now, Armagon said:

My argument is everything Ruben. I am....enlightened. 

Now you're the one who's speaking like a throwaway FE boss.

Spider-Man: Miles Morales is a prime example that sometimes, less is more (review):

So this game is literally more Spider-Man which is never a bad thing. As far as mechanics go, this is definitely an improvement over the first game. The UI is sleeker, the new venom and camouflage abilities give an extra edge to the combat and stealth and best all of all, this game cuts down on all the repetitiveness of the first game by cutting down on all of the.....repetition. Taking down enemy bases and stopping the crimes felt way smoother because there wasn't a million of them and you didn't have to fight waves of enemies each time.  Also this game has absolutely zero non-Spider-Man stealth segments, which honestly automatically puts this game above the first. Insomniac heard my wish......a year after this game came out. I also want to talk about the web slinging in this game, because it's virtually the same as it is in the first game (in other words, amazing) but Miles animations make it feel faster so i think i actually like the web slinging in this game more just purely based on how it looks and feels, even if mechanically, it's the same.

Narrative-wise, it's a bit more focused than the first game's but at the same time it's not as good. The characters themselves were fine, with Miles himself obviously getting the most development but the story's shorter length meant that some characters came across more shallow than i'd like. The Tinkerer's motivations are understandable and she makes for a decent villain and i like that the story has two antagonistic forces who oppose each other (especially since the other antagonist is a very punchable billionaire) but if the story was a little longer, we could've gotten deeper into Miles' and the Tinkerer's relationship because what we see in the game is pretty surface level if you ask me. That said, this story is still pretty great.

Miles Morales is a good game and i can't wait for Spider-Man 2 in 2023, when PS5s will finally exist. 

9/10

28 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You're such a pure, innocent soul. It took me hardly a second to realize it.

Well of course you would, your wet dreams also involve you entering combat with the women of your desires

28 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

My deepest apologies.

I will never be able to not think about that whenever I see anything about them.

29 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

Best girl, carries Celica's side

I've never felt they were astonishing units in SoV to be honest.

Their main advantages come from manouverability, which fades in the latter half of Act 4 and while they're preferable to cavs in Celica's route, they still feel kinda underwhelming in combat for me. Like, they have their uses, sure. But I'm not throwing them at a bunch of foes and expecting them to come out on top.

Which is a shame because Palla and Catria devastating continents is more believable than Blue Cheddah.

1 minute ago, Robert Stewart said:

Yes

Source: IDK, I liked it. :v

>Missed sale.

861952a7-4e36-4dbd-8a40-bd27c360f6f5_tex

'Evening, all!

F, the Blue Jays were eliminated.

I can't even play something I'm bad at to rage against it, since I have homework to do as well...

5 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Hey, we're at the exact same point in the game! 

*high fives*

high fives back

-----------

y'know, having spent a lot of time seeing each character in the story and in other skits, I can't say I dislike any of them

love 'em all

Shionne and Alphen are favorites, but the others are great too