Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, Newtype06 said:

Heck, there are only 11 days left to deliver the WYBO entry and I've only written the beginning, with just a few ideas of what to write for the rest. I'll have to hurry, won't I?

Wait, the round is still on-going? Is it lasting the entire month?

I thought the place died out again...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

• Replies 176.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

After playing the first wave of the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe DLC, i am so glad the Tour tracks have been freed from gacha hell. The Tour tracks are actually really neat but Ninja Hideaway has definitely got be a new favorite.

This shit goes hard.

40 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Wait, the round is still on-going? Is it lasting the entire month?

Yep. It should be an attempt to get as many people as possible to participate.

41 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I thought the place died out again...

This place is dying...

2932x2932 Spiderman Smoking Cigarette Ipad Pro Retina Display HD 4k  Wallpapers, Images, Backgrounds, Photos and Pictures

I suppose after having died out like... three times already (?), it just shows interest for that sort of thing just isn't high. Specially when it's almost all the same people involved.

Aye, it's a shame. I really should write something for this prompt, but... Man, worldlines and the like just don't interest me. Perhaps it's a good exercise to write about things you don't care too much about, but... Well, I've got school for that.

38 minutes ago, Benice said:

Aye, it's a shame. I really should write something for this prompt, but... Man, worldlines and the like just don't interest me. Perhaps it's a good exercise to write about things you don't care too much about, but... Well, I've got school for that.

Don't focus on the worldlines, man, focus on what you really want to write. In my story, for example, I want to explore the bonds of friendship between two people in a love triangle. Which happens to involve time travel.

12 hours ago, Benice said:

I now officially have glasses.

Hmm... Not sure I'll get used to looking like that one guy from Xenoblade 2 who has glasses.

You can't rewrite the act now, it's too late.

10 hours ago, Armagon said:

I will say, while TMS' text messages are more organically written, Persona 5 does indeed get something realistic: students using their phones in class lmao.

But they're using proper spelling and grammar while texting, how is that realistic?

10 hours ago, Sooks said:

Yes, good Lightchao. Maybe you’ll be the Trails player I agree with on everything.

Possibly. Pairing Lloyd with Elie might be difficult though, she is competing with Rixia after all.

2 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

But they're using proper spelling and grammar while texting, how is that realistic?

Unironically why they have less charm than TMS' chat logs.

3 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

You can't rewrite the act now, it's too late.

Dang, I guess I don't have time to correct the spelling mistake I made on my assignment.

Truly a mega-evil anime villain: Depriving me of grades

9 hours ago, Newtype06 said:

Don't focus on the worldlines, man, focus on what you really want to write. In my story, for example, I want to explore the bonds of friendship between two people in a love triangle. Which happens to involve time travel.

Hmm, perhaps...

'Morning!

3 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

Doesn't sound much better. XD

it's much much much better

Atleast i can tolerate Corn's existence enough to play Fates

Everytime i see rean i want mind soap

7 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

it's much much much better

Atleast i can tolerate Corn's existence enough to play Fates

Everytime i see rean i want mind soap

Conquest but Cosmo mods in Rean to replace Corrin.

6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Conquest but Cosmo mods in Rean to replace Corrin.

At least Rean would still have his not blood related™ little sister Elise…

Edited by Sooks

Main mission of Chapter 4 done. Retreated by the 20th turn. Really, it seems like doing the bare minimum to complete maps in Berwick isn't too bad, still requires thought. But, it's the secondary objectives which are fairly demanding, or outright insanity. Boss wasn't killed and the three shields and collector's items were not obtained, but so it goes.

All of characters they choose to have you bribe out of jail hush hush, it's the wyvern rider. The most conspicuous type of soldier possible, when there is no indication of any others around.

----

Also:

https://www.gematsu.com/2022/03/triangle-strategy-shipments-and-digital-sales-near-800000

4 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

Me.

23 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Me

Aye, I'm the same way. I text super slowly, but I do use proper punctuation and all that!

...Apparently using punctuation means you're being passive-aggressive, though, so maybe I've been a bit of a prick when I talk to people by accident. Good thing I check my phone just once a week, then!

4 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

I don't know about you but seeing as how I only get a text every 5 months I  make sure each reply I make is perfected to the reader's convenience.

They deserve that much since I usually fail to even notice the message for weeks.