Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

10 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

W-what kind of game is Omori, again?

A deep dive into the subconscious of a deeply depressed teenager, and his perfect little world slowly breaking down as he runs out of time to face his demons.

10 hours ago, Shrimpolaris said:

anime

10 hours ago, Awakened_06_ said:

Anime girls wearing bikinis, Ruben's nightmare.

Forte (Rune Factory) Art | Danbooru

Why must you always be like this, Ohsix.

9 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

Your crimes against humanity are well documented, of course. The Joker may get divine powers every so often, but a clown child getting them is new.

I strive for originality in my moral bankrupcy.

9 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

Speaking of crimes against humanity...

lZsNOdI.jpg?1

You're one to talk, Estelle. 90% of your games' comic relief is rapid-firing sexual jokes.

9 hours ago, Shrimpolaris said:

Why do Users and Reviewers disagree so much on ToD?

What happened there

Usually that's code for "the company was wealthy enough to buy off all the reviewers, but the audience wasn't fooled."

9 hours ago, Shrimpolaris said:

55 is "critic" score and 8.2 players score

Granted both are to be taken with a grain of Salt, but there's usually a reason for this...

Ooohhh wait I read it wrong lol.

That's a bit more rare. If I had to venture a guess, I'd say the game is hard and the reviewers didn't like that, but... Then again, isn't Rune Factory like, a dating simulator with a side of farming? Speaking from ignorance here, do let me know how hilariously far off my guess is.

7 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Regarding your earlier comment on Volcens not exactly being a grade-A ruler before, now my readings of the Byzantine Empire are surfacing again. If you ever thought an existential crisis would surely bring forth virtuous monarchs who could set aside political intrigue and valiantly to the very end oppose the powerful invaders, how wrong you thought.

It's amazing how when northern barbarians, Persians, Arabs, or Turks were terrorizing and conquering Byzantine imperial territory, that some emperors could still be selfish, paranoid, greedy. Men focused more on blinding perceived internal enemies, than in fighting the real enemy ramming down the door. Not all of them, but I can't name any names, because there were too many of them over the centuries. Emperors who as a result of their vices, squandered situations that were not inherently destined to end with defeat.

I mean, yeah. I never said Volcyboy is unrealistic. Quite the opposite, unfortunately.

6 hours ago, Armagon said:

Screenshot_20220316-232032_Twitter.jpg

Ruben crying tears of joy that another beared man will be recognized by mainstream Fire Emblem fans.

Ayyyyyyy it's the best Malledus type in the series by far! Discounting KagaSaga. KagaSaga has Eugen and Ward. Heroes is now 0.01% less despicable. Who else got added?

Generic pegasus #7, Mareeta alt and Galzus I guess because of the Mareeta connection. Eh. About par for the course when it comes to Heroes, though I would've expected Safy or something boring like that before August. So that's neat.

• Replies 176.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Back with my little Nuzloocke, I finally stumble on some undersea grass and find my underwater encounter

AM-JKLVQrtRPPm71tbsTdtmpo67zL-2NiTIjowwZ

and find this classic little water rock type.

AM-JKLUQYzvwp9b9Zv8n0izOBHAB9hjr7rSKpbu1

Continuing the new practice of grabbing names from the Pokemon sub-forum we have @henrymidfields

AM-JKLWwgevOxwHJIdyYIMUL_CeZ0evsXV1-fDHy

I know some of these have items in them, but this mini dive spaces seem so strange. I end up exploring a few of these until I discover that there is new dialogue in Lilycove City.

AM-JKLWCPBxTTqcQCZWxK3U1PLF6qr9jGLdzgNWu

Given that she didn't even know which of team Magma or Aqua "stole" her pokemon, I am starting to think it simply wandered off...

AM-JKLVtO-QmWqoLI-nVi4klDWLebXCXDJc7YKKM

That would be me, thank you very much.

AM-JKLW6a7PqLv_SRGjaG0tJDARRIpSLqAXbRr5AAM-JKLXHg3B06ttpcEPII96z-OkMDOyWpixprw_Z

Seems our efforts have caused the hotel to recover from the economic downsides of having a villain hideout. Kinda odd that the Pokemon hotel in Celadon didn't have similar issues with the Rocket hideout...

AM-JKLVkOLWbgdlLSFqxiDsVNivxvbJWGA0lIYPz

I see Game Freak is doing some onsite investigation of Kyushu for their next project, Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald...

AM-JKLU6yVqKGPTuB5IJJjdCcJgeZPZT4HHk84Iw

Although it looks like they haven't actually arrived yet.

AM-JKLXujb8wWadzCfgAd0jkFbT9pOV3lobQOOjG

This is an interesting little detail, it seems you can't access the roof while the apocalyptic weather is going on. I wonder if there was any game related reason why they did this, or is it just for the fluff?

AM-JKLUVPtej0MPf7cH5Ln73OWAsRgRcneu7jac2

To be fair, I didn't notice the dialogue change until now, but it makes me think most of this changed as soon as I completed the Aqua Hideout.

AM-JKLVS36h7aPabfsDqDBu1LdmufxhYE6fMaDmS

They certainly are. With that bit of faffing out of the way, I think I will clear-out those obnoxious strong current routes.

AM-JKLUfiQ-4AzE6D7lSzzL03O-5YOe8j0lnMBx7

First new encounter, and I will note that this hack assumes you can't get trade evolutions, so this will not become a Machamp

AM-JKLXnc5q6_ymVPY_59rBU84_X1O5AmQOVB96h

More names from the pokemon threads, with @Perkilator joining the crew.

AM-JKLWOtQwsLZKjLTRLT7vfLpJbs9Z0MZocCj_c

This current puzzle covers three whole routes. Now I already grabbed the one at the end a little early, so this is the last of those water route pokemon.

AM-JKLXGlDZb74zUbjC7DwK6-wCt2D21VfxLgou8

Now for @vanguard333 to have a pokemon named after them.

AM-JKLUyj8a5WThGBM6cuzpO-B-N_IIZPNJB_CNKAM-JKLUPfmJkfI64qUJaOYgBr0WZeUHthWLRPq-f

I can kinda see where this is going, as on the other side of these shallows there is

AM-JKLXf2Sn00HyCGsGrvUiSV5TDjvh1Joz0evWpAM-JKLWY6uIoh3kh37VUiJJSPXR_J-4CI2IMvG4Q

And with his wife being so thirsty for a younger man, this may be a double battle in the making.

AM-JKLVSYQvODfP8QKX8LDGDyzKbe7oAGt2_lq_1

Perhaps this is referencing the infamous Pacifidlog soft-lock. I guess getting shipwrecked here without any pokemon would do the same thi-

AM-JKLWdxzRCCXek_CvFps4k4lawcPhqmyDBv8i2

...Yeah that is kinda dark to lampshade over, especially when we are Nuzlocking.

AM-JKLWeSiiBM-C9bVRfepMnKsQy8U0DKh-S_wyAAM-JKLVvNXGe3xApJgZrzzjLZ7fwG5kHrrx_Ti48

I think we just talked to him. I do like this little addition to the story of these random trainers, linking them together.

AM-JKLV8uZDxttZ6f04uyGT1dCsWgd8xIkxmd3Ai

Too real random swimmer. Too real.

AM-JKLX0rdwWv_rY0vUtLWbH9l58-OexP2oxc4VI

Also for funsies I check out the secret place with the braille, but I didn't get the encounters that would make it possible for me to start this quest. I already lost a Wailmer (and thus my only way of getting a Wailord) and got that Machoke above instead of Relicanth. Although even if I did, all static encounters have been replaced with Unown, so the Regis would simply be high level Unown in disguise.

Alright, time to get over to Sootopolis for

AM-JKLUQVb7i0_BKN3KrqJMFdEuTK1tty7ry6mX0

An epic battle for the fate of the world. As the AVP movie trailers said, no matter who wins, we loss (and just like those movies, our plucky hero will find another way).

AM-JKLWCz6cUWfuSFRIyLPKPNEdpx7jYDI8YkNwaAM-JKLXcD_HlSLyWrhruqKN1SGAN89F7vODMpfY0

I do like how they have them rush towards each-other to simulate this epic battle with their over-world sprites.

AM-JKLVfdkMO1F3gaM7yibR8xuakEUzSr1Eo3H1gAM-JKLUZeojzytaCCJoqSxvNvfUCqtNvJKm_szNcAM-JKLVrTzln19BK8-fU68LWGeT_V7nH2UIEeFFF

Having the NPCs hype this battle up does help make it feel epic, despite the more practical limits on the spectacle of their battle.

AM-JKLULHwNualRTNQ-S_XfbCNI-Grfns-5HcybJ

Not really, but I like they way she is trying to raise the stakes of this epic battle between Godzilla and Kingkong Groudon and Kyogre.

AM-JKLXn02Bp4pP2P50dgzGX1Gu3aX9MWTMOMFnT

This guy hasn't even chosen a side, he just wants to watch these Legends duke it out

AM-JKLU_phHTqlvq6a7XAzszYAFXswLdxwhV401A

Tee Hee. I do kind find this goofball rather funny, a nice little way to release some tension.

AM-JKLXp4aISEnW5RYc6uky5o1DdAgxSNDi2Yr5U

There is some evidence for @Interdimensional Observer's childhood theory about Kyogre and Groudon.

AM-JKLUSa9XOU19OUooMeUKSE3I_qJzqx-jvvpfd

Lead away Steven, lets continue the plot.

AM-JKLXTihAuHc7sG1aEu8nfG3OoP9Zo-jd8D4cO

I guess pokemon with power of this magnitude would be kinda scary if real. Although having a Master Ball that can capture one of them mitigates that a bit...

AM-JKLWgHHfTgAQYKREE6b68htq1C8KWkiIDe0KV

Actually, I don't really. My guess is they are expecting us to love all pokemon, and not be afraid of them, but I am just guessing there.

AM-JKLVWFk9aBVpgFCWrIvYcoSKswFu1tdYOGU1o

Finally, we can meet the Champion Wallace. Although I guess they still haven't actually revealed that...

AM-JKLXHj0RtdsjyOJpI15FrUZchSP2PJC7WgxMe

We also find another encounter in the Cave of Origin.

AM-JKLVvlmip_FmQH4hkpzDSl0t7_3mq018BuiWq

Continuing the Pokemon Forum user names, we name this Shuppet after @FailWood

AM-JKLX7ZXO6HaBIAKc-beRdr4345ZW8lqw7ILM6

I guess becoming Champion is something coming up. I guess they still don't want to reveal that, and acknowledge that he was a Gym Leader in Ruby/Sapphire.

AM-JKLXsBWHuVbB9w0rMNLtNqcX0HDwVuD9KLsOH

Gym Leader feels like the kind of position that should be meritocratic, but we see a lit of nepotism in the game surrounding Gym Leaders specifically. From Falkner inheriting his Gym (and pokemon) from his father, Janine doing something similar after her father is promoted to Elite Four, Flannery is fairly explicitly described as getting her position on the merits of her Grandfather, and now Wallace just hands his position off to his old mentor...

AM-JKLW-n_LZO9xUUtJYucYy8ZrcsyIi-vEc3vryAM-JKLUuhXp-g7cQ8sOoXhNw5Gw1pa9fGH2wQVpT

AM-JKLU5K8xNbdmuAlIqkpLjmaMkYGDPdxutCs-X

Its a little odd that this detail was left out of that story before...

AM-JKLXOfHPBLmqA0j85jOwMpQ-_OGl9rQtHF22-

Really? I think you are the first person to mention Rayquaza so far....

AM-JKLVHVhw6cXZhCm23EzEFXUwVTkRpTZGPZZnLAM-JKLXsIuanXFk9o2LRlutOjKvmX7ju1LlCuo6a

How is the character in game actually supposed to know this? Sure the player might know from playing post-game Ruby/Sapphire, but what about our character, or someone who is playing this extra blind? There has been some talk of a dragon pokemon flying about, but I am not even certain that is supposed to be Rayquaza, and the only mention of Sky Pillar I have seen so far wasn't interesting enough to screen-shot. I guess we can figure it out based on process of elimination from the options given, but that is a bit of a cheat...

Also sorry about this, but I want to know if this is a "but thou must" situation.

AM-JKLULLA0yzDk8uK4tTTyhtu28JbHegySCHFa-AM-JKLVYLC3nn1Nh8HuU22xn9ixxKtv8pMijwMXD

Yeah, it is kinda a dumb answer, but we haven't exactly had long to explore this place on our own...

AM-JKLWuoHuwbRsrjA_ZxfGepqGCMs0SLDLA_kqfAM-JKLVZcusT5jbI53IH-SVRy8s8lPvxtvvKOOad

It is kinda weird that she doesn't mention Rayquaza in her version of the story, but I did explore that place fairly thoroughly (although not everyone will have)

AM-JKLVA-X8QfGZVC41rHHCuPBnYXI6LtHwEBDsfAM-JKLWbYlI-UeLMoIu57OtE_09qtx8fexHcfAjk

I am surprised that they don't give you a pass, or a clue for taking the "Don't remember" option. Apparently they do force you to give the right answer, even if you don't actually know it...

AM-JKLUbcbHgZ5eZSjHBrLOPa_VpStZ8-SwOyMSO

Thus we have our next objective, although there is still some interesting dialogue unique to this event I want to check out before we finish this update off.

AM-JKLX3tNReKcdQFjuAKa9ZT5_Cd75HSSw0_k3A

Side note it is odd that they just use a screen wipe to hide Wallace exiting the scene, when they could have just had him walk off scree. They have had Steven arrive/leave using fly, and in Gold/Silver/Crystal we have the rival explicitly use an escape rope to leave a scene, so I am surprised they didn't do something similar here.

AM-JKLVjrG_tf3gGCLROtizgkG9fkhXaLnlaKHwgAM-JKLXvTT8HgnV6sowgpsrAbcBwTMzWEtQcvgSf

Even Steven doesn't know about Sky Pillar. I guess this ignorance is part of why he lost his Champion position to Wallace (plus having over half his team be part Rock type gives the water type Wallace a bit of an edge).

AM-JKLW_qVI1dat2eCP1VeyepLTjmJVkCpq0WBko

My Arceus...they have invented one of the greatest enemies of all RPG protagonist, LOCKED DOORS...

AM-JKLVqQ1qq28Vxeok0iiROTURyoCAVFjROzVEw

This has become far too relatable in the years of the pandemic...

AM-JKLUrUbH-XXoI7p86c084HDPQsDK5cK6v6cSW

This feels like a line that didn't translate well into English. Its not the worst thing in the world, just odd to see in a Pokemon game.

AM-JKLULtCQ_hG0oTuTS0lXf2XHVhfhgB4_WsEwHAM-JKLWLnr3SGdSeqLU3OpNCRznLtZNYiHsPVvh3

It is interesting to see the two of them side-by-side like this, trying to fix their mistakes, only to find their efforts impotent in the face of such powerful Pokemon.

AM-JKLUWZ0uGBbVgdzF56NQP477Kdi-yloKM3ZCk

I kinda wish they showed a little of the damage this battle caused to Sootopolis...

AM-JKLUvM1QKj7ScwUt4Yh-HLeKLnMsvezt7H51t

This does seem like some more evidence against the wrong orb theory, as if they needed the Red Orb to control Groudon instead of Kyogre, you would think it would start working now...

AM-JKLW607OlDelLU3ts0fG_7WsawkVpP3AdNBXg

Oak: Its not the time to use that Archie

AM-JKLX3iSSyFFv6HVlSbS_dV8lxOGmRUhbs0qLd

This is a bit of an awkward line given that I haven't done this whole Groudon/Kyogre battle event all in one sitting. It is assuming the normal wishy-washy ingame RPG timing, for apocalyptic events like this, but this game does recognize the passage of real world time, hence a bit of a disconnect.

AM-JKLVkMtFw3qDvsuW8HMAms_eLXPGO4siSvpDh

You have got to respect this nod to the time honored power of friendship trope here, even if it isn't quite the ultimate solution to this.

AM-JKLVb3kufcey2FRTSZgREaWbNLtUyYsyALnXG

Funnily enough, I don't think this is actually the case. All of the townsfolk are outside watching the events, hence the game locking all of their houses while they are away...

AM-JKLXhP0UkJfzj5Q_9j6KETr2QdGDt9SADvYeuAM-JKLVJqQiNR_T7ne2Jmia2qY4ffnVCycylO03u

Must be all this Don Juan's Spanish charm. Wait a minute, we are about to have Poke-Spain, I can use that here for a bit of a joke...huh, they haven't actually revealed the region name yet.

AM-JKLXWCjT1BeO5lUj2Z1xEI7pcfCVABstySZZ_

Heh, that is an odd justification for a move tutor. Recoil moves have their problems, but I might end up using it on one of my normal types.

AM-JKLU_D8v24dCY6uaOHBkm_wz1gIkdj0FYEh0b

Oof...sorry about that.

Alright, that is all I wanted from Sootopolis for now. Not sure when I will get a chance to update this, as my father is about to go into surgery,  and I will probably be busy helping out, but when I do, I plan to reach the last Gym. See you all next time.

58 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Wait, oh shit, Salem! I missed Salem, they added Salem! That's amazing. Heroes is now 0.02% less despicable.

That guy from FE5 that gets recruited right after Mareeta! Right, him!

9 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

That guy from FE5 that gets recruited right after Mareeta! Right, him!

He's the first dark mage in the series, and dark magic is way cooler than swords!

Edited by Saint Rubenio

10 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

See the source image

I realized I sounded way too harsh and edited it. I, uh, I was hoping you wouldn't catch that...

I stand by what I said, though. Dark magic is cooler than swords, any day!

Edited by Saint Rubenio

13 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

He's the first dark mage in the series, and dark magic is way cooler than swords!

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/09/Minsc.jpg

Magic is impressive, but now MINSC leads! SWORDS FOR EVERYONE!

10 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I realized I sounded way too harsh and edited it. I, uh, I was hoping you wouldn't catch that...

I stand by what I said, though. Dark magic is cooler than swords, any day!

Too late, i'm heartbroken. XD

Uhmm... pretty much on the opposite end of the spectrum for me!

46 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Also who dat

Make way, Evil! I'm armed to the teeth and packing a hamster!

Despair not! *I* will inspire you by charging blindly on!

Minsc will lead with blade and boot! Boo will take care of the details. *squeak-squeak*

Live by the sword, live a good long time!

Minsc (and his Miniature Giant Space Hamster Boo), from the old Baldur's Gate video game. Tasked with guarding his witch Dynaheir on an important mission, got bonked on the head very hard when said witch got abducted (and probably wasn't the brightest fella to begin with), asks the player character to help him rescue her. Boo does the thinking in their relationship, especially when Dynaheir isn't around. Quite the popular character, very quotable.

I grow tired of shouting battle cries when fighting this mage. Boo will finish his eyeballs once and for all, so he does not rise again. Evil, meet my sword! SWORD! MEET! EVIL!

46 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I'll meet you halfway: Bows best

Incidently, bows happen to be the best weapon type in Baldurs Gate 1 by a good margin.

I personally like the sword+bow combo, as far as stock fantasy weaponry goes. I will admit that dark magic and the idea of "power for a price" is an amazing narrative tool, though.

The Elibe game, for all their faults, had the best magical lore in the FE series.

Edited by pong

2 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

AM-JKLV8uZDxttZ6f04uyGT1dCsWgd8xIkxmd3Ai

Too real random swimmer. Too real.

"What has changed since you last said you would? Nothing. NOTHING!" -Me laying in bed past midnight two night ago, not the first time either.

Gym Leader feels like the kind of position that should be meritocratic, but we see a lit of nepotism in the game surrounding Gym Leaders specifically. From Falkner inheriting his Gym (and pokemon) from his father, Janine doing something similar after her father is promoted to Elite Four, Flannery is fairly explicitly described as getting her position on the merits of her Grandfather, and now Wallace just hands his position off to his old mentor...

Juan would be an okay choice -if it was added he was the Sootopolis Gym Leader before Wallace. That would make sense as a possible mentor. if nobody new arose during Wallace's tenure that could supplant the old man, then it'd be logical he could retake the role, at least temporarily until a new successor is found.

For the rest, family relations is supposed to make one sentimental towards the Gym Leader I suppose. And given how little time we get with the Gym Leaders themselves and have to be told things secondhand through NPCs, it's easier to do this than create some elaborate backstory of hard work leading to earning the position that way.

Alright, time to get over to Sootopolis for

AM-JKLUQVb7i0_BKN3KrqJMFdEuTK1tty7ry6mX0

An epic battle for the fate of the world.

I'll cheer on Groudon. Why? My Magma vs. Aqua sentiments are about equal, so it isn't that. It's because I visited the Pokemon Center in New York City when I was younger (it has long since been transformed into Nintendo New York). My parents took a picture of me in front of the Groudon statue over 1 floor tall (life-sized?).😄 Not sure if I still have the image. Alas, I came much too late to behold the IRL Ruby & Sapphire Pokemon Pinball pinball table.

10 hours ago, Sooks said:

So funny story Alisa, you actually can’t carry your save over to CS3.

Even if the save data doesn't carry over, her feelings will still exist in her heart assuming you pair Rean with her again.

10 hours ago, Sooks said:

Armagon posted this before and I assumed it was an edit, but this is actually in the game lmaooo.

"I don't know why, but something tells me I should introduce Prince Olivert to my stick the next time I see him." -Estelle Bright

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You're one to talk, Estelle. 90% of your games' comic relief is rapid-firing sexual jokes.

Contrary to what I post most of the jokes aren't like that. Estelle's job is to discipline the comic relief.

Also, I learned that your beloved war crime has the same VA as a Xenoblade 2 character (and also Maya Fey in Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright). What will you do Rubenio, now that you know Triangle Strategy has a tangential connection with anime?

https://i.imgur.com/vaH16JB.jpg

"The Twitter crowd is incapable of getting on our level. They can't have realistic conversations because they had to fabricate the wretched world they claim to live in."

A deep dive into the subconscious of a deeply depressed teenager, and his perfect little world slowly breaking down as he runs out of time to face his demons.

You can't run away forever? 0/10 /s

Why must you always be like this, Ohsix.

On 1/10/2022 at 3:46 PM, Awakened_06_ said:

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/561/280/7f5.gif

1 hour ago, Lightchao42 said:

Even if the save data doesn't carry over, her feelings will still exist in her heart assuming you pair Rean with her again.

She’s specifically talking about remembering this bonding event and her feelings exist regardless of if you pair her with Rean, because that pairing is the objectively correct choice.

1 hour ago, Lightchao42 said:

"I don't know why, but something tells me I should introduce Prince Olivert to my stick the next time I see him." -Estelle Bright

So she’s gonna wait, ready, for five whole games?

9 minutes ago, Sooks said:

because that pairing is the objectively correct choice.

c4d.jpg_large

10 minutes ago, Sooks said:

talking about remembering this bonding event

Thankfully not canon :^)

4 hours ago, pong said:

Minsc (and his Miniature Giant Space Hamster Boo), from the old Baldur's Gate video game. Tasked with guarding his witch Dynaheir on an important mission, got bonked on the head very hard when said witch got abducted (and probably wasn't the brightest fella to begin with), asks the player character to help him rescue her. Boo does the thinking in their relationship, especially when Dynaheir isn't around. Quite the popular character, very quotable.

I grow tired of shouting battle cries when fighting this mage. Boo will finish his eyeballs once and for all, so he does not rise again. Evil, meet my sword! SWORD! MEET! EVIL!

That is a pretty fun quote, haha.

4 hours ago, pong said:

Incidently, bows happen to be the best weapon type in Baldurs Gate 1 by a good margin.

Good on 'em!

4 hours ago, pong said:

I personally like the sword+bow combo, as far as stock fantasy weaponry goes.

Yeah, that's cool too.

4 hours ago, pong said:

I will admit that dark magic and the idea of "power for a price" is an amazing narrative tool, though.

The Elibe game, for all their faults, had the best magical lore in the FE series.

I mean, it had any magical lore, so it oughta have the best magical lore in FE

3 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

Contrary to what I post most of the jokes aren't like that. Estelle's job is to discipline the comic relief.

Ah, I see.

3 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

Also, I learned that your beloved war crime has the same VA as a Xenoblade 2 character (and also Maya Fey in Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright). What will you do Rubenio, now that you know Triangle Strategy has a tangential connection with anime?

Of all my options, I find that screaming and running in circles sounds most preferable.

So that.

3 hours ago, Awakened_06_ said:

You can't run away forever?

No, sorry.

0/10 /s

I will now curse you! You're so cursable.

On 1/10/2022 at 7:46 PM, Awakened_06_ said:

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/561/280/7f5.gif

Grrrr. I growl at you in discontent!

Fantasy weapons?

Dark Magic obviously

And a soft spot for light Magic as well

Also Ice magic but that is rarely a thing

Lances for physical weapons

Edited by Shrimpolaris