Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

qh4rzb0wrwu81.png

4 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

xqQqQhJ.png

Insert image from URL. Which works the same was as embeding it. I usually use it when it doesn't wanna embed an image for me for some reason

Ah. Good to know this.

Oh... can't believe the thought only crossed my mind just now (thanks to a Youtube Comment)...

If Sanger was his OGverse self... and if it was him from an advanced enough point... they could've made him react to the Sakura Wars characters. He meets all of them sans Taiga in PxZ after all...

24 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Oh i like her already.

No surprise. None at all.😛

17 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

If Sanger was his OGverse self... and if it was him from an advanced enough point... they could've made him react to the Sakura Wars characters. He meets all of them sans Taiga in PxZ after all...

It feels so very weird to think PxZ would be a point of serious discussion regarding possible continuity. But, here we are.😆

We need Masaki in Smash 9. The ancient steel-souled video game god of crossover franchises deserves to be repped in the most popular crossover video game franchise. And then Masa alludes to having fought plumbers and rodents back in whichever dimension he came from in the very next game. (Classicverse Masaki BTW, since we can say he learned the art of using a miniaturized power suit in that case.)

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Guys, I beat Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, are you proud of me yet?

'Cause you shouldn't be.

The final boss was essentially just mashing the Attack button and occasionally pointed the joy stick in another direction.

4 hours ago, Armagon said:

Formal clothing is dumb as shit in general, people really be prioritizing looking "good and professional" over their own health.

Dudes in 10000000 degree weather Florida be buying long-sleeve dress shirts and shit, dudes in Florida be buying like ultra slim suits in 20000000 degree weather Florida, dudes in 30000000 degree weather Florida complain about their being too much space between their pants and their legs.

Fuck formal clothing, if i could go back in time and kill the concept of formality before it takes root, i would.

Sorry for the rant out of nowhere, it's just the complete irony i get when i work at a men's clothing store.

Imagine a world in which you could dress yourself as you would a customizable character in a video game.

That's a world I want to live in.

Reject conforming to social expectations, embrace freedom of self-expression.

1 hour ago, Newtype06 said:

My back hurts so much

Ouch. Any idea as to why this is?

5 hours ago, Newtype06 said:

My back hurts so much

hope you're feeling better soon, man.

3 hours ago, Shrimpolaris said:

5MKCToj.png

OUR CAUSE IS JUST!

MY BOY

----

pro strat

managing to get sick right before finals deadlines are coming up

this is big brain, folks.

------

ptthpn2lr0v81.jpg

Unneeded Title, 2022

7 hours ago, Armagon said:

This is just Mexico mode.

S E P I A

7 hours ago, Newtype06 said:

My back hurts so much

I hope you have/can get a solution for that man.

2 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

pro strat

this is big brain, folks.

Fuck, bad timing. Is it severe enough to stop you from being able to do any work?

Reminds me of the pro strat of damaging my hand days before final exams for the year. Which did count to the degree.

Oh my God. Look what just appeared in my recommended feed.

I am terrified to open this Pandora's box.

11 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I've never had a problem wearing suits... *shrugs*

Suits really aren't that bad. Hot and a bit tight, perhaps, but we really got the long end of the straw compared to women. High heels are utter murder on women's feet. I mean, they have to practice walking with them. When you have to actively practice the art of utilizing footwear, you know that footwear is far too impractical to deserve existing.

11 hours ago, Armagon said:

Fuck the natural order, it's dumb.

11 hours ago, WraithReborn said:

A dramatization of what just happened to Rubenio’s ego:

Why is everything I say wrong according to you, old man?

7 hours ago, GuardianSing said:

Imagine a world in which you could dress yourself as you would a customizable character in a video game.

That's a world I want to live in.

Reject conforming to social expectations, embrace freedom of self-expression.

Paradise. I could actually wear a cape without being called an insane moron.

3 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

pro strat

this is big brain, folks

Surely you can get them to let you do them at another date? That's an option a perfect world would offer. You can't just go do an exam while sick. On top of the personal handicap, you risk making other people sick. Surely they wouldn't force you to go anyway.

...Right...?

0% Growths Berwick.     The game where I can believe it could be done by regular players of it.

@Saint Rubenio Recruitment spoilers

Spoiler

The bad news is Derrick can't join the party because there's not enough Magic potions to get Enid to promotion in time.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Why do you get these videos?

I sure as hell don't.

11 minutes ago, Dayni said:

0% Growths Berwick.     The game where I can believe it could be done by regular players of it.

Stats matter so little, it wouldn't be that much more difficult. More difficult, for sure, but not by as much as in FE.

@Saint Rubenio Recruitment spoilers

Hide contents

The bad news is Derrick can't join the party because there's not enough Magic potions to get Enid to promotion in time.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Bad challenge.

Why do you get these videos?

I sure as hell don't.

You're asking me? How the hell show I know? I keep getting bombarded by TAtS clips even though I don't watch much anime, and I certainly don't spend my days watching long essays on sexualization either. And let's not forget the times it recommended me... You know the anecdotes I'm going to mention. Youtube is just insane.

Re: Youtube - I'm personally glad that I don't really see any "Ben Shapiro DESTROYS liberals" videos in my recommendations anymore, although the algorithm still occasionally suggests that I should be interested in Jordan Peterson's immense wisdom, for whatever reason.

1 hour ago, Dayni said:

Fuck, bad timing. Is it severe enough to stop you from being able to do any work?

Not quite, but it's been enough to make getting assignments done much harder than it needs to be

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I've been rec'd that one before too

even though I never look up Xenoblade videos

hm

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Surely you can get them to let you do them at another date? That's an option a perfect world would offer. You can't just go do an exam while sick. On top of the personal handicap, you risk making other people sick. Surely they wouldn't force you to go anyway.

...Right...?

well, I won't be forced to go anywhere as I'm an online student, but with a senior thesis and another paper due very soon, getting those finished up has been miserable

hardly been able to focus

it be like that, I suppose