Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

9 minutes ago, Dayni said:

If it was Chapter 13, I got super lucky and he didn't summon before I took him out.

Yep that Harpy one. It would appear they're inconsistent on whether or not they want to give you a chance at killing them, or if they want to crush your hopes and pincushion Martel in a minute.

7 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

Unbenannt.PNG

Okay, maybe that's a little too harsh. 25 is not 60, more like 30, and 30 is closer to 50-60, with like 50+ the real equivalent to 80+. And I'd make a few lower end tweaks as well.

Yet still, it's ageist.

• Replies 180.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

LOOOOL

I shot at civilian vessels while pursuing Padme's assassin and Obi-Wan went "has your brain turned into sand, Anakin?" Dude, I know I'm commiting serious crimes for absolutely no reason, but you didn't need to go for the lowest blow of all.

Anyway, there he is.

https://images2.imgbox.com/ec/7c/yqcTM3cD_o.jpg

Rebel Friend. In all his friendship. I love his description. It just oozes meme energy.

Well, I feel fullfilled. Off to visit Dexter Morg-- Jettster now.

18 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

He killed Oliver. Thus cursed to get an uglier outfit.

Oh but that's so perfect. This is my headcanon now.

15 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

unknown.png

Anime.png

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

So I got Jill and Mist’s A support and… literally nothing changed. The game would have told me if the funny happened, right?

It won't matter till a while later. I would say there's a chance it won't even matter ever, but the thread won't let you past that point without telling you to do the thing, so... yeah.

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Yep that Harpy one. It would appear they're inconsistent on whether or not they want to give you a chance at killing them, or if they want to crush your hopes and pincushion Martel in a minute.

The funniest part was she was one might off 1-rounding, so I took 2 turns.

So he stood there near death and did nothing.

6 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Not yet...

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

It won't matter till a while later. I would say there's a chance it won't even matter ever, but the thread won't let you past that point without telling you to do the thing, so... yeah.

And when is that? Can I get the chapter number at the very least? It sounds like I have to do something in that chapter too, but that’s probably a spoiler so I’ll let teehee tell me when I’m there.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

And when is that? Can I get the chapter number at the very least? It sounds like I have to do something in that chapter too, but that’s probably a spoiler so I’ll let teehee tell me when I’m there.

If you really want to know that at least, then it's chapter 20.

5 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

If you really want to know that at least, then it's chapter 20.

So I’ll get it as long as I have their support in that chapter (and do the thing), right? I want to wait to trigger it so I can see the Lethe-Jill A support, which should unlock in chapter 19 (I mean I could just read it online, but it’s weird, I just prefer unlocking it in-game if I can).

14 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Okay, maybe that's a little too harsh. 25 is not 60, more like 30, and 30 is closer to 50-60, with like 50+ the real equivalent to 80+. And I'd make a few lower end tweaks as well.

Yet still, it's ageist.

Obligatory SungWon.

6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

So I’ll get it as long as I have their support in that chapter (and do the thing), right? I want to wait to trigger it so I can see the Lethe-Jill A support, which should unlock in chapter 19 (I mean I could just read it online, but it’s weird, I just prefer unlocking it in-game if I can).

Yes, you can wait. In fact, I think you can wait to do the support up to the 19-20 base intermission. All it matters is reaching the A support before the actual deployment.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Oh God...

Lucas, why? Why did you name a planet Kamino and its main location Tipoca City? I misread that as Tapioca City and now I just can't unsee it...

Ah, well. Makes up for that by having the coolest visuals of any planet so far. I love rain, it always looks incredible visually. All this planet needs is a train for me to stand on top of and then we'd have the single most perfect setpiece.

11 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Sure, shoot.

Sorry for being so slow to get to this!

Anyhoo-

I personally really like Xenoblade 2. However, I think it is hard carried by two things-Visuals+Art and its soundtrack. Both are absolutely incredible, especially the environments. However, the rest of the game has been, for me, merely OK. Having only made it 2/3rds of the way through the story, it's... Fine. The cast is okay, the story's okay, but it just hasn't been doing anything much for me just yet*. As for the gameplay... I honestly have no idea. I think it's cool, but if I'm being honest, I have no clue what's going on. I am really dumb in terms of understanding games and all that, but I feel like the game plays itself to an extent: It's not that I have nothing to do, it's just that I don't know exactly what the game wants me to do in terms of strategy or dealing with enemies, so I did the same sequences of attacks over and over regardless (I did still find it fun, though). You seem to be a lot better at figuring those kinds of things out, so you might not have any problems.

Furthermore, as stunning as the areas are... They were rather frustrating to traverse for me, whether it be really strong enemies aggroing onto me or unclear directions of how to proceed. The worlds are so lovingly crafted and cool to explore, but the exploration itself is a pain. Plus, while the objective markers being shown on the compass on the top is helpful, there's lots of verticality, so it can be really hard to actually find the objectives.

However, as another positive point for the game, it is really long and meaty-You aren't getting overcharged for an unfinished or unpolished game, and I can't overstate how beautiful the game looks and how stupendous it sounds. Ultimately, I feel like it's only OK as a game, but really great as an experience.

*I also played it around the same time I discovered Yakuza 0, and we all know how I feel about that one. Perhaps the juxtaposition between the two made XB2 seem a little worse than it is.

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

This game is way prettier than it has any right to be.

Which one of these do you like best? Heck, they both look like they'd make for awesome wallpapers. I won't use 'em, I've had the same picture of my late cat for like 8 years now, carried over three computers at this point. It'd feel weird not to have it at this point. But if anybody here is feeling like putting some rain in their desktops, go ahead and use these.

12 minutes ago, Benice said:

Sorry for being so slow to get to this!

Anyhoo-

I personally really like Xenoblade 2. However, I think it is hard carried by two things-Visuals+Art and its soundtrack. Both are absolutely incredible, especially the environments. However, the rest of the game has been, for me, merely OK. Having only made it 2/3rds of the way through the story, it's... Fine. The cast is okay, the story's okay, but it just hasn't been doing anything much for me just yet*. As for the gameplay... I honestly have no idea. I think it's cool, but if I'm being honest, I have no clue what's going on. I am really dumb in terms of understanding games and all that, but I feel like the game plays itself to an extent: It's not that I have nothing to do, it's just that I don't know exactly what the game wants me to do in terms of strategy or dealing with enemies, so I did the same sequences of attacks over and over regardless (I did still find it fun, though). You seem to be a lot better at figuring those kinds of things out, so you might not have any problems.

Furthermore, as stunning as the areas are... They were rather frustrating to traverse for me, whether it be really strong enemies aggroing onto me or unclear directions of how to proceed. The worlds are so lovingly crafted and cool to explore, but the exploration itself is a pain. Plus, while the objective markers being shown on the compass on the top is helpful, there's lots of verticality, so it can be really hard to actually find the objectives.

However, as another positive point for the game, it is really long and meaty-You aren't getting overcharged for an unfinished or unpolished game, and I can't overstate how beautiful the game looks and how stupendous it sounds. Ultimately, I feel like it's only OK as a game, but really great as an experience.

*I also played it around the same time I discovered Yakuza 0, and we all know how I feel about that one. Perhaps the juxtaposition between the two made XB2 seem a little worse than it is.

Hmmm... I understand. Yes, unfortunately, I don't think this is for me. Shame. It really does look amazing. But well... Look. You said it yourself. It's carried by its looks. Maybe I will watch that playthrough at some point. See how long I last until the godawful dialogue makes me quit.

14 minutes ago, Benice said:

As for the gameplay... I honestly have no idea. I think it's cool, but if I'm being honest, I have no clue what's going on.

tbf

tha game's tutorials are pretty bad (and by that, i mean fucking awful), so i don't blame ya

Edited by Shrimpolaris

1 minute ago, Shrimpolaris said:

tbf

tha game's tutorials are pretty bad (and by that, i mean fucking awful), so i don't blame ya

I know that the game's tutorials are apparently bad, but I don't know how much the game is to blame, considering I watched the Chugga video and I just kinda suck at JRPGs in general... Seriously, in the Nuzlocke I'm doing right now, I've lost all of my mons to various Seedots...

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

This game is way prettier than it has any right to be.

Which one of these do you like best? Heck, they both look like they'd make for awesome wallpapers. I won't use 'em, I've had the same picture of my late cat for like 8 years now, carried over three computers at this point. It'd feel weird not to have it at this point. But if anybody here is feeling like putting some rain in their desktops, go ahead and use these.

Holy crap. Those do look amazing. Best thing I've seen from Legos visual wise. I like the 2nd image more, but both are great. I just had to comment how amazing that looks. Is it always that stunning? Damn. I'm saving that image. Thanks.

Happy day of the birth, @Lightchao42! Here's to some more.

1 minute ago, Shaky Jones said:

Holy crap. Those do look amazing. Best thing I've seen from Legos visual wise.

Right?

I like the 2nd image more, but both are great.

Yeah, at first I wasn't so sure, but the more I look at them, the more perfect the second one looks, even if it doesn't have the thunderbolt.

I just had to comment how amazing that looks. Is it always that stunning? Damn.

In fairness, the screenshots are helped by the location, which is by far the most amazing-looking in the game. Thanks to the rain. Still, it is a truly stunning game, visually. Full of little details, too. When you're walking on sandy or snowy areas, the characters get sand and snow all over them. Anakin probably hates that, but it's a great detail.

I'm saving that image. Thanks.

I got Rebel Friend into someone's computer. Excellent...

You're welcome!

Happy birthday @Lightchao42!! I hope you have a good one!

In other news, I have to question why Nasir… exists. He’s such a nothing character who randomly popped up and still has zero personality, goals, motivation… he’s not even playable. Why game?

Just now, Sooks said:

In other news, I have to question why Nasir… exists. He’s such a nothing character who randomly popped up and still has zero personality, goals, motivation… he’s not even playable. Why game?

You will see

H3dDp9K.jpg

Rixia for Lightchao!

Just now, Sooks said:

There's a reason his name is one letter away from Nadir

I'll add my happy birthday wishes too for @Lightchao42

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

There's a reason his name is one letter away from Nadir

22606107.gif

(For the pun)

And like, now Nasir is getting more screen time and Soren is acting like he’s up to something and I just… do not care. Like, if he’s actually a traitor or something, that will just be the saddest twist villain I’ve ever seen, considering how he’s always been around.

And, I hate to even mention this, but I noticed how Nasir was “gone” during the first time we saw the Black Knight, who was in Daein, in like 10 chapters, and Soren said Nasir was how Daein knew we were coming. And the Black Knight is supposed to be the best plot twist in all of Fire Emblem or something, so please just don’t be that…