Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Why did nobody tell me there were floating eyeballs in this game.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

FcdzWzFWIAAYWAQ?format=jpg&name=large

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Is this the leaked image? Where did it come from?

Personally I'm hoping for a remake so I wont stress about a new game too much while still playing through the old ones.

• Replies 176.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Edelguardiansing said:

Is this the leaked image?

Supposedly. It's supposed to be FE17, a 30th anniversary celebration game. The leaks are from an early build of the game, supposedly.

Crazy thing is I don't think the leaks have ever been disproven.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Down to the day.

Least it's not to the hour.

5 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

Why did nobody tell me there were floating eyeballs in this game.

That's part of the fun.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

So far.

We'll see if they get sidestepped tomorrow.

7 minutes ago, Armagon said:

You know what other leak hasn't been disproven?

hm7aue30jmw31.jpg

Geno and Doomguy are (still) coming to Smash let's gooooooooooo

Just now, Armagon said:

It wouldn't disprove it if that were the case either.

Hence I used the word sidestep, not prove or disprove.

Sidestepping with a remake wouldn't change that no. What would have absolutely disproven these actually?

5 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

Geno and Doomguy are (still) coming to Smash let's gooooooooooo

The Only Thing They Fear is You Smash Remix hype!

1 minute ago, Punished Dayni said:

Sidestepping with a remake wouldn't change that no. What would have absolutely disproven these actually

I think it would because two Fire Emblem mainline games at once? Not impossible but well...

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I think it would because two Fire Emblem mainline games at once? Not impossible but well...

Unless said remake absolutely disproved that Pepsi Crest-con is a character in an upcoming game, probably not for killing the chances, but it's doubtful they'd be working on both at once so probably.

6 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I knew you'd say that haha.

I think it's more of a

Spoiler

"we could save each other" thing, since Eph was being pursued too

5 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Guys, help me out.

On a scale from 1 to 10, rate this waifu.

4/10

She terrifies me

5 hours ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

That you have some incredibly strange Pokémon fetishes?

I'm no pokefurry, sir

1 hour ago, Lightchao42 said:

I'll try to settle things with the baddies tomorrow. Since I am right before the final boss and I know you have to use everyone, are there any specific party members I should use for team A and B?

Awesome dungeon theme, right? And don't worry about Jusis, just put Emma on the team for the next battle if you want.

Also, I really recommend that you finish the Finale today, as it's an excellent stopping point before the Divertissement.

Uoocj21.png

Well, show me what you can do, Little Vampire!

WTQEJaq.png

Pokemon'fying Owen was her is honestly genious decision

3oodFp8.png

LET'S DO THIS!

Edited by Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων

18 minutes ago, Punished06 said:

Also, I really recommend that you finish the Finale today, as it's an excellent stopping point before the Divertissement.

I was already planning on taking a break once I finish the Finale, if that's what you mean. I can't finish it today because it's late and I have to wake up early for work tomorrow.

fioyC3n.png

L'arachel is the only non-protagonist character I knew from Sacred Stones before playing it now I believe. I usually just end up disliking snobby arrogant noble characters but L'ara is just entertaining, at least from what little I've seen of her.

dzqNUPz.png

After obtaining the option but not at all understanding how it worked and thus never used it in Three Houses, I've really been missing dancer units.

Tnr32Jf.png

Myrmidons are my often my favorite class of units aesthetically and I'm a big fan of the dashing rogue archetype so I'm already a fan of Joshua. Unfortunately I neglected to screenshot in which he says "Not that I have anything against heaven, but I'm right here you know" or something along those lines.

xu3GoCb.png

This is all very familiar...

w1pNoZU.png Se0AQSJ.png

Why don't you rise up, dude? No need for a bunch of nobles to save you, arm yourselves now, reenact the plot of Seven Samurai.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Supposedly. It's supposed to be FE17, a 30th anniversary celebration game. The leaks are from an early build of the game, supposedly.

30th anniversary game would be super interesting to see.

I was talking to the lead dev of Gales of Nayeli yesterday about the idea of a new Fire Emblem including bonus content with a bunch of units from previous games, much like Awakening's DLC. A 30th anniversary game would definitely be the time to do something like that again.

44 minutes ago, Punished06 said:

Fitting since I just met her.

Edited by Edelguardiansing

20220912182557-1.jpg

This pun hurts.

20220912182755-1.jpg20220912182758-1.jpg

Deadpan little lady heals.

The heroes are up to six now, the full-ish team is here. Dezel isn't exactly likable, and Rose threw me into disbelief during one exaggerated moment, but neither is bad.

So far, the gameplay hasn't had any serious problems, nor has the narrative taken any serious hits. I'm 12 hours in, at the start of the midgame at very best, there is a looooooot of time left for Zestiria to mess up. Not that I want it to.

6IlQxDp.jpg

On 9/3/2022 at 9:38 PM, Armagon said:
He hasn't been here for a bit has he.
On 9/3/2022 at 9:40 PM, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

yh....

Hi.

Wait, Shrimpy was play Pokémon again? What did I miss? And what’s with the username?

It’s cool that I got Gligar, but it would’ve been cool if I got Gligar in a game where it could evolve.

2 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

I'll try to settle things with the baddies tomorrow. Since I am right before the final boss and I know you have to use everyone, are there any specific party members I should use for team A and B?

I don’t remember exactly where this split begins, what happens when you get to choose A and B? If you haven’t chosen already, that is.

Also, you’re still on Cold Steel 2, huh? How’s that been going? Did you have issues with Act 2’s pacing? Asking for a friend.

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Hi.

He has returned.

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

6IlQxDp.jpg

Oh this is gonna be a fun one.

Which way will you go.

6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

What did I miss?

I passed 100 hours in Xenoblade 3 and decided to take a short break. I also "beat" Mario+Rabbids and am currently emulating Wind Waker HD, playing Soul Hackers 2 on the PS4 and also emulating Daxter, the one and only PSP game i had.

48 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I don’t remember exactly where this split begins, what happens when you get to choose A and B? If you haven’t chosen already, that is.

Welcome back! From what I've heard, the characters you don't have in your active party also fight a battle during the "final" bosses. Not that I know what that means yet, since I stopped right before then, and I don't know if I get seven characters for the final boss or six. I'm still deciding my party and I also have to decide who to give the last Zemurian weapon to (Rean and Laura got the previous two).

Be prepared to witness the origin of teehee. And did you watch CSII's new game plus scene yet? CSIII will recap it for you if you didn't.

48 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Also, you’re still on Cold Steel 2, huh? How’s that been going? Did you have issues with Act 2’s pacing? Asking for a friend.

It's good might be better than Xenoblade 3 at this point, plotwise. I didn't have many problems with Act 2, there wasn't too much downtime between things happening depending on how much side content you did (and I did most of it). I tried to do as many things as I could before the endgame, though I drew a line at fighting every type of enemy just so Stefan could give me a Master Quartz.

Spoiler

Though I wouldn't have minded if I got to use Towa for more than one battle, even if I assume the Epilogue will let you use everyone. Angelica at least got a decent amount of usability, but I would've liked if you got to use more characters outside Class VII from time to time.

Edited by Lightchao42

Oh damn, I lost a battle already.

Well the game’s letting me continue so I’n guessing that was scripted. Maybe if I’d actually thought things through I could have done the funny bring them to 1 HP and then not win, but I was just mindlessly spamming crafts and brave orders even though I don’t really have any idea how the latter mechanic works.

And the game is already starting up with more shared Three Houses voices. Blue haired guy (who I’m guessing is Kurt) sharing Claude’s voice is fine, and I think green haired girl (Musse I believe) has Constance’s VA although it’s kinda hard to tell with her not being over the top or depressed, which works. I’m not sure I’m gonna vibe with Spoiler having Rhea’s voice though, that’s just hard to picture, maybe because I played Azure and she didn’t have an English voice there.

35 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Oh this is gonna be a fun one.

Which way will you go.

35 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I passed 100 hours in Xenoblade 3 and decided to take a short break. I also "beat" Mario+Rabbids and am currently emulating Wind Waker HD, playing Soul Hackers 2 on the PS4 and also emulating Daxter, the one and only PSP game i had.

Nice, why is beating Mario + Rabbids in quotes though?

I’m familiar with Wind Waker, although I never finished it. Never heard of the other two though.

Yo, the into segment for this game is so hype. I knew that literally all of those characters would be returning here, with the exception of one but I knew she was in at least one of Cold Steel 3 or 4, but still.

But oh no, another In Medias Res segment that left me going “okay but what was the point of seeing that?”. It’s starting again…

Spoiler

Why does Millium sound so different?

Also, Elise’s art in the opening makes it look like she grew 2 feet between games.

It’s interesting that the art of Ouroboros included Sharon in it, even though she hadn’t exactly been 100% with them in the last two games.

But none of that matters, this game is hype. Finally, the continuation of the plot threads left by Azure.

9 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

Welcome back!

Thank you!

From what I've heard, the characters you don't have in your active party also fight a battle during the "final" bosses. Not that I know what that means yet, since I stopped right before then, and I don't know if I get seven characters for the final boss or six. I'm still deciding my party and I also have to decide who to give the last Zemurian weapon to (Rean and Laura got the previous two).

I believe I know what you’re talking about and no, who you choose for each party shouldn’t change any dialogue at all because I believe all the characters are still together, it just changes who fights in what battle.

Also give the Zemurian weapon to Jusis. Because Jusis. 

Be prepared to witness the origin of teehee. And did you watch CSII's new game plus scene yet? CSIII will recap it for you if you didn't.

Yes actually, only because you told me about it way back when. Thanks for that.

28 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Nice, why is beating Mario + Rabbids in quotes though?

Because I didn't actually beat the final boss. World 4 already sucked and the final boss was some bullshit. 

17 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Why does Millium sound so different?

Voice actor change.