Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Fi9INmvaEAAsVfX?format=png&name=small

So anybody can open chests now. Interesting.

Do they confirm that they don't even need keys?

Interesting.......

13 minutes ago, Green06 said:

DRR7hTA.jpg

Man, it's asleep. Feels wrong for the not!Jigglypuff to be asleep, not the cause of it.

Wonder if it just was missed at the time or they're responding to backlash after choosing to not have it

• Replies 176.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

7 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

Wonder if it just was missed at the time or they're responding to backlash after choosing to not have it

>Game Freak

>accepting criticism

Edited by Green06

11 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

Do they confirm that they don't even need keys?

Interesting.....

They literally mention a "chest" command without mentioning keys so yes.

Now I wonder if stealing items is back because otherwise what's the point of Thieves?

I don't know, it could be that they're just assuming the need of keys is so obvious that it goes without saying.

Ah well. We'll see. I hate these bits of info, they just make me want the game now.

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

I tell ya, they're punching the lock off.

I mean, Tellius had breakable doors, so why not chests...

I honestly would love this. Little girl just goes up and beats the shit out of the lock. Amazing.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I just found a channel that uploaded the Live a Live remake soundtrack under wildly different names.

It's amazing just seeing the wild combinations this person's had to do just to avoid Square's watchful eye.

It worked too, these are still up after three months

Inb4 they're reading the thread and take 'em down because of me...

15 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

don't know, it could be that they're just assuming the need of keys is so obvious that it goes without saying

I feel like the fact that they aren't is what makes me think you don't. 

It's like the opposite of recruitment. We've gone so long without proper recruitments that they made a post about it. But opening chests with keys was still a thing. So why say "btw anyone can open chests now" if you needed keys.

9 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

FoW sight? Lower drawbridges?

True. Though that depends if FoW is still there. That one map we saw I think operates more like that one Rev chapter.

5 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

tell ya, they're punching the lock

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I honestly would love this. Little girl just goes up and beats the shit out of the lock. Amazing.

I accept this as canon.

So I know what it means by "you can't have your cake and eat it too", my question is, why is that the phrase? "You can't have your cake and eat it too" of course you can, it's your cake! It's literally yours!

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

So I know what it means by "you can't have your cake and eat it too", my question is, why is that the phrase? "You can't have your cake and eat it too" of course you can, it's your cake! It's literally yours!

Because once you eat it, it's no longer yours. The cake ceases to exist. It's now mush going through your digestive system. Once you eat the cake, it stops being cake, so you no longer have cake.

I don't know which of these is the funniest.

This entire channel is amazing.

I'm so glad I stumbled into it. Meta comedy at its finest. Thanks, Square Enix.

18 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Sneak 100

It's beautiful. I'm sad I've not found it till now. What a mad genius.

18 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I feel like the fact that they aren't is what makes me think you don't. 

It's like the opposite of recruitment. We've gone so long without proper recruitments that they made a post about it. But opening chests with keys was still a thing. So why say "btw anyone can open chests now" if you needed keys.

That's a fair point. Hmm.

13 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

Just learned someone in my family is going through cancer and it isnt looking good. Sorry I havent been around much.

Sorry... Take all the time you need!

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I just found a channel that uploaded the Live a Live remake soundtrack under wildly different names.

It's amazing just seeing the wild combinations this person's had to do just to avoid Square's watchful eye.

It worked too, these are still up after three months

Inb4 they're reading the thread and take 'em down because of me...

11/10 channel

Also, course it's Lei doing the theft.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I tell ya, they're punching the lock off.

That's not what lockpicks meant when they said force the lock!

It'd certainly be more utility given to that class group though if outright thieves are gone.

48 minutes ago, Green06 said:

Uruguay was robbed

Portugal dropped 9 point chance to knock Uruguay out.

Jeez.

Since we're talking about ball-kicking again; my dad said that it's possible Spain goofed against Japan deliberately so they'd get easier opponents for the next few matches. He also repeated they bore the cows, which I agreed with.

Me, I don't understand anything, so I ask you lot: Is that plausible? Did... Uhh, what's his name, Fernando Diaz do a ten thousand IQ move here?

22 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

11/10 channel

Also, course it's Lei doing the theft.

No theft.

Righteous reposession

22 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

That's not what lockpicks meant when they said force the lock!

It'd certainly be more utility given to that class group though if outright thieves are gone.

Healing, beating, picking... These gals can do anything!

Except be Vandad. Only Vandad is Vandad.

10 minutes ago, ping said:

Perfidious Iberia.

Feels good not to be a football fan

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Since we're talking about ball-kicking again; my dad said that it's possible Spain goofed against Japan deliberately so they'd get easier opponents for the next few matches. He also repeated they bore the cows, which I agreed with.

Me, I don't understand anything, so I ask you lot: Is that plausible? Did... Uhh, what's his name, Fernando Diaz do a ten thousand IQ move here?

Oh, certainly. It's possible to weight in and plan to reach a certain outcome. I think it was brought up before how in one world cap West Germany and Austria deliberately rigged the outcome of their match so they could both pass to the knockouts.

Obligatory Megalovania

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

It's certainly possible, especially because his opponents would have been decided before their match.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Righteous reposession

Arguably it's not, but I sure ain't pressing the report button.

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Oh, certainly. It's possible to weight in and plan to reach a certain outcome. I think it was brought up before how in one world cap West Germany and Austria deliberately rigged the outcome of their match so they could both pass to the knockouts.

Spain hosted that world cup too, sure I linked it a few days back. 😛

Course, it's harder to try and rig things now, but looks like you can still do it after all.