• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

58 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I beat Conquest Lunatic and I still think a bunch of its maps are bullshit (Fox Hell, Fuga's Wild Ride, Ryoma)

Checkmate, atheists

36 minutes ago, Sooks said:

If he wants to take responsibility for his actions, he should get jailed like Redacted

Do you really they are going to jail the

Spoiler

fucking prince? They were just going to accept him with open arms again.

Also ,if you're talking about Richard, dude was jailed for like a month before getting a pardon.

37 minutes ago, Sooks said:

But we literally see Curseman going “RELINQUISH IT TO ME… YOUR ENTIRE BEING……” and blah blah blah.

Spoiler

Just because Ishmelga tried to corrupt him doesn't mean it succeeded. Osborne even insults Ishmelga right before Rean says "you're cringe" and ends it.

>inb4 "oh but why Rean gets corrupted easily then"

Because Osborne has balls of steel and Rean has not. The plan was to let Ishmelga think Osborne was in cahoots with it until the last moment, where Osborne would pull a Normal End on him.

Speedreader Sooks.

15 minutes ago, Green06 said:
Do you really they are going to jail the
  Hide contents

fucking prince? They were just going to accept him with open arms again.

Also ,if you're talking about Richard, dude was jailed for like a month before getting a pardon.

Spoiler

No I didn’t think he would actually be jailed, he just deserved it 😛

And I was talking about Rufus, although it seems like it’s the same story as Richard

18 minutes ago, Green06 said:

Hide contents

Just because Ishmelga tried to corrupt him doesn't mean it succeeded. Osborne even insults Ishmelga right before Rean says "you're cringe" and ends it.

>inb4 "oh but why Rean gets corrupted easily then"

Because Osborne has balls of steel and Rean has not. The plan was to let Ishmelga think Osborne was in cahoots with it until the last moment, where Osborne would pull a Normal End on him.

Speedreader Sooks.

Spoiler

i did not pick up on like any of that, although part of it sounds vaguely familiar

That moment when you make a massive mistake and instead of checking if the player has more than 8000 gold, the game checks if they have less than 32000 gold.

Some poor guy at FEUniverse was punished for my goof by getting locked out of a recruitment for being TOO rich lol

Also I set a chapter to end instantly to run some tests, forgot to remove that, had to release a patch to fix it... and then proceeded to do it again two versions later. Exact same chapter and all. Fuck me and my goldfish memory.

3 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

The plot! After collecting the Oceanic mgcuffins together, you head to Atlantis for the final dungeon together!

Hopefully it doesn't take me as long as FC has.

'Morning!

16 minutes ago, Benice said:

Garon's influence is spreading.

He has the Irish, the U.K. is next!

Haven't watched that guy in forever. Good to know he's becoming Garon. I guess it was the natural next step after the cult.