Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 hour ago, Loliko said:

Oh yeah I get what you're saying , there's a lot of cruel maps and they're all very big. But I do think there's some cool stuff in there , and I went in prepared. I'm sure starting with FE7 would have been a much better introduction to the GBA titles lol

Absolutely. There's nothing good about Binding Blade. NOTHING. 

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

39 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

There is nothing good about 7.

1 minute ago, Shadow Mir said:

There's nothing good about Binding Blade.

I like how we used the exact same wording. FE fans!

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

At least you'd be talking about SRW.

I mean, I tried. But it... was not my kind of game. At least SRW T wasn't.

Just now, Shaky Jones said:

Ooh, a hate fest.

There is nothing good about FE4.

Go back to your crypt before you get in trouble, Shakespeare.

Anyway, there is nothing good about FE9.

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

Ooh, a hate fest?

There is nothing good about Benice. NOTHING

There is plenty good about Benice.

There is, however, nothing good about Gotoh. Senile piece of shit.

3 minutes ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

I’ve just accepted the fact that most of you gentlemen have been driven mad from the Teehee madness. There’s nothing good about…we’ll…um…Teehee madness!

Don't be so generalising, some of us are crazy for cookies, not Teehees.

Anyway, er, hate fest! Er, Fire Emblem contains elements of anime. All things anime are bad. Therefore, everything about Fire Emblem is bad.

There is nothing good about Fire Emblem On Mars. Because Fire Emblem On Mars does not exist as anything more than an idea, and an idea is incapable of having the quality of being a video game which has good qualities about it, nor any qualities at all except being an idea and nothing else.

...I really try not to hate on video games, the entirety of Fire Emblem included.😃 The Buddhas would likely say that having such strong attachment to material things would prevent the attainment of personal nothingness. ...Although it is truly nothingness if one can have the quality of "liberated" assigned to them upon achieving such a state of nothingness, for would not true nothingness preclude the possibility of being anything but nothing? 

And so I conclude Maitreya the future Buddha of the next world age shall incarnate into this world carrying Fire Emblem on Mars with them. Pray for your own reincarnation into this of the Six Realms when that day of enlightenment is thus come.

I know I'm a little too late to this.

There is nothing good about FE13.

18 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

Hide contents

Sekigahara made a vague statement that Iori is "one of the fifteen". Presumably the thirteen protagonists are among them, and Okino is presumably a Sentinel pilot too, so who is the last one?

Also I unlocked Gouto's story, which was unexpected because I was expecting his to be one of the last unlocked. Shironome was introduced without much fanfare and still hasn't shown up in anyone's story, so maybe she'll be saved for last.

Spoiler

The 15th one is obviously Joker Persona

15 minutes ago, ping said:

Don't be so generalising, some of us are crazy for cookies, not Teehees.

Cookies, blasphemous heresy, they’re all the same to you Ping.

Edited by Sidereal Wraith

13 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

V0ibkTZ.png

Suffering is back on the menu boys

>charges: 10

Looks like we’re back to a million divine pulses

11 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

I'm eating these up as I find them. Fuck spoilers, I want my fix of Engage.

...I just find it fascinating that these tiny-ass channels and vlogs are getting review copies. I've seen it happen with a lot of games, actually. It just happens somehow.

11 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

V0ibkTZ.png

Suffering is back on the menu boys

I do like the reassurance that her numbers aren't pathetic in the higher difficulties. But at the same time, I am disappointed because I wanted to confirm that player units also spend a turn unable to attack when they are broken, and I didn't get it because Hortensia blew him to smithereens before player phase lol

Ultimately what I hate is my life, pretty much.

Anyway, I knew having all that Orange Juice would come in handy. I survived the Rare Bear gauntlet... phew... okay, I'm almost done here.

8 minutes ago, Sooks said:

>charges: 10

Aslong as the gameplay isn't designed around it *cough*3HMaddening*cough* It's no problem

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

because I wanted to confirm that player units also spend a turn unable to attack when they are broken

I mean alfred can't counter here, so here's your confirmation (Noble rapier is 1 range)

Also  is break one turn unequip or only one battle? There're confliction information about this.

Seems once you hit your phase tho you can attack again. The broken enemy was able to attack again once it was enemy phase

Edited by Shrimpy -Limited Edition-