Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

50 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

This is a test:

foaming mouth guy gifs | WiffleGif

Can anyone see it now?

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I could see it both times, on mobile and computer.

...Weird.

2 hours ago, Punished Dayni said:

https://media.tenor.com/images/46835e60eff88f5dec0b8f7613ecb134/tenor.gif

31 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

That is a little scary Benice.

E2aCePb.jpg

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

57 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Can anyone see it now?

I saw it the first time you posted it, so I can't be of help here.

3 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Hmm, wonder how a Emblems of TeeHee would go...

If villain emblems were a thing, I know which one I'd be hoping for.

As my own role... well I suppose my username suggests a possibility.😆

2 hours ago, Benice said:

Plus I'd have a skill that boosts my stats when I take damage because... hehe...

That's been done before.:

• When HP goes below 40%, cast Love once
    • (Love being a cocktail of: 100% hit rate for 1 turn, next enemy attack is guaranteed to be dodged, +3 Move for one movement, 2x damage for one attack, 2x money and EXP from the next round of combat, and +10 Will. So a very strong boost, if only for one action.)

Said Ace Bonus belongs to the following character (I posted this image once before).:

Screen-Shot-2022-01-08-at-3-10-40-PM.png

-These are the thoughts that help keep her from being possessed by the dark god of destruction. No judging.

Just now, Interdimensional Observer said:

That's been done before.:

• When HP goes below 40%, cast Love once
    • (Love being a cocktail of: 100% hit rate for 1 turn, next enemy attack is guaranteed to be dodged, +3 Move for one movement, 2x damage for one attack, 2x money and EXP from the next round of combat, and +10 Will. So a very strong boost, if only for one action.)

Dang... I can't believe I'm not the first masochist to be in a video game.

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

-These are the thoughts that help keep her from being possessed by the dark god of destruction. No judging.

The relatable hero I've always needed but never deserved.

Libido conquers all. Dammit that should have been my yearbook quote.

4 minutes ago, Benice said:

Dang... I can't believe I'm not the first masochist to be in a video game.

The relatable hero I've always needed but never deserved.

Oh My...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

This is a test:

Can anyone see it now?

I can see the gif now but I'm on mobile (I was on my laptop before).

1 hour ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Same quirk of no on Computer, yes on Mobile. To be fair my browser on Computer is Mozilla, my Mobile uses Chrome, and I have my Computer aggressively ad blocks.

This is me except I'm using Opera on my laptop.

1 hour ago, Edelguardiansing said:

One half of my family is Native American and they can sometimes be casually racist against white people but...more in an enduring teasing kind of way.

So in the same way Latinos call Americans "Gringos"?

On the subject of gringos, I think the word did originally begin as derogatory but over time it just morphed into slang. To the point where I once saw a restaurant called "Gringos Locos".

29 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Said Ace Bonus belongs to the following character (I posted this image once before).:

-These are the thoughts that help keep her from being possessed by the dark god of destruction. No judging

27 minutes ago, Benice said:

unknown.png

unknown.png

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

On the subject of gringos, I think the word did originally begin as derogatory but over time it just morphed into slang. To the point where I once saw a restaurant called "Gringos Locos".

And the word began as "Foreigner speaking Spanish with Accent... or Irish"

Gringo_en_Diccionario_de_Terreros.png

Edited by Acacia Sgt

For @Saint Rubenio

https://64.media.tumblr.com/4f4755ff0e22a7a3b138266f80534f43/tumblr_o5xrteuPJc1slo4r9o1_1280.png

Sauce

3 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Ngl look extra sick.

Also kinda futuristic...in a cool gundam-y way?

MFW Ephraim uses the soul of dead people as energy to penetrate Lyon's chest

3 hours ago, Punished Dayni said:

There it is.

I have done this

And I'm grateful for that

#larvitar from Bloom Doom

R3ctdMs.png

So is the implication that each region gets one Pokemon professor per region.

SuJnnj4.png

I always knew this but Pokemon really did the male designs of their games dirty.

CCU2HqZ.png

...I don't know.

HtV8nFP.png

I choose only the truth, nothing more.

eCNTIsF.png

Now I kinda regret choosing my real name. I don't know about you folks but I always feel slightly uncomfortable when a video game says my real name, especially to refer to a character that definitely isn't me.

HNv3ZUH.png

Her soul goes marching on.

FgiBNoJ.png

I remember when I played gen 6 I actually felt really bad when I won against my ingame friends because of how unfair I felt beating them every time. I particularly remember purposefully losing the definitive battle against Serena for the Mega Evolution thing because she sounded to genuine and determined that I felt awful winning that battle.

Playing this game I see that feeling of mine as not left at all and I still feel just as bad as I did before winning battles.

s4duVN6.png

Two Soyjaks Pointing HD Template - Background removed [4096*3239] | Two  Soyjaks Pointing | Meme background, Meme template, Stupid memes

I love N.

Ucv7Zjx.pngAQJQaXt.png

Laugh.

1 hour ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Its kinda sweet to heat about your mom protecting you like that, although what exactly she is protecting you from isn't entirely clear.

Less than stable family members most likely.

35 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Yeep.

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

Setsuna is a surprise.

There are a lot of Setsunas in the Northwest.

Edited by Edelguardiansing

Just now, Edelguardiansing said:

For the most part, yes.

I always knew this but Pokemon really did the male designs of their games dirty.

What's wrong with his design?

I choose only the truth, nothing more.

I take it it was on purpose?

Now I kinda regret choosing my real name. I don't know about you folks but I always slightly uncomfortable when a video game says my real name, especially to refer to a character that definitely isn't me.

And here I am still waiting for FE to use my name...

But Pokémon has, so I'm content on that front.

... really on purpose, then...?

I remember when I played gen 6 I actually felt really bad when I won against my ingame friends because of how unfair I felt beating them every time. I particularly remember purposefully losing the definitive battle against Serena for the Mega Evolution thing because she sounded to genuine and determined that I felt awful winning that battle.

Playing this game I see that feeling of mine as not left at all and I still feel just as bad as I did before winning battles.

The curse of video games. Rare to let you lose and continue on.

I love N.

Meanwhile, in an alternate world...

Laugh.

That fast already?

Yeep.

So much for 1787.

35 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Irish, now that's a surprise.

7 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

It was until Paldea. Though even then, the Professor you get depends on the version.

8 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

choose only the truth, nothing more.

And yet you chose the lie, for if you chose the truth, you would've picked Oshawott.

8 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

Now I kinda regret choosing my real name. I don't know about you folks but I always feel slightly uncomfortable when a video game says my real name, especially to refer to a character that definitely isn't me.

When it comes to Pokemon specifically, I use my real name. Besides that, Armagon it is.

Though I had to use my real name in Rune Factory 4 because Armagon was one letter too long.

7 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

And, again, except for in Paldea, localization gives them tree names.

So just you wait, there will be a Professor Acacia or so help me!

I was gonna say "but Sonia isn't a tree" and then I looked it up and found out Galar's Professor is Magnolia. Sonia is her assistant (though she actually does become the Professor in the post-game).

21 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

CCU2HqZ.png

...I don't know.

Eh...Hilda's oddly shaped short-shorts (are those white flaps supposed to be pockets? Are those remnants showing this used to be a pair of jeans?) always looked uncomfortable to wear, especially on an adventure. One of the weaker female Pokemon protagonist designs in my opinion.

21 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

eCNTIsF.png

Now I kinda regret choosing my real name. I don't know about you folks but I always slightly uncomfortable when a video game says my real name, especially to refer to a character that definitely isn't me.

Yeah, I almost never use my real name in games, it just feels awkward. Although I can think of one notable exception where a game asked for the player's name (specifically not for one of the player characters), and it led to something kinda magical.

22 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

HNv3ZUH.png

Just out of curiosity, did you actually luck into the 1/8  chance of a female starter?

23 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

FgiBNoJ.png

It is kinda irritating how far behind the player the generation 6 rivals always were. I am in the minority in loving what they were doing with so many rivals, as each was tailored for one of the core reasons people played Pokemon, you had Calem/Serena for those that strive for the league, you had Trevor for those that like to strive for the pokedex, Shauna for those that wanted to enjoy the story, and poor little Tierno for those that remember liking the silly side content, like Pokemon Contests, or Pokestar studios, that were completely removed in generation 6.

23 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

I found that, for Bianca at least, it doesn't end up feeling like that by the end, although to really get into why I would have to journey into a bit of spoiler territory, so I will spoiler box it

Spoiler

The thing about Bianca is that in the story she isn't good at Pokemon battles. She is going out on this journey to discover herself, and you battling with her helps her discover that battling isn't what she loves about the world of Pokemon, and instead enjoys the pursuit of knowledge. By the time we get to Black 2/White 2 she has become an assistant to Professor Juniper, even gifting the young trainer of that game with their first Pokemon.

4 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Eh...Hilda's oddly shaped short-shorts (are those white flaps supposed to be pockets? Are those remnants showing this used to be a pair of jeans?) always looked uncomfortable to wear, especially on an adventure. One of the weaker female Pokemon protagonist designs in my opinion.

Oh, never put much thought on that. Although, I don't think the white things are meant to be the pockets. At least, always thought it was meant to be emulating the torn aesthetics.

For the most part, yes.

The only Pokemon professor in the entire of Unova.

Is it the same with other professors? Like do they get a single math professor per region or a single history professor and there's literally no one else furthering that academic study throughout the entire region.

What's wrong with his design?

Strikes me as far too generic compared to the female design, especially since he doesn't look that different from what the male trainers look like in the other games.

I take it it was on purpose?

Actually no I came up with the idea of naming it Edelgard after I chose it, I just prefer how Snivy's line looks.

Meanwhile, in an alternate world...

That's fucking glorious.

That fast already?

Ah, yeah it would seem pretty quick. I actually started playing yesterday so that's why I've gotten decently far.

52 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Just out of curiosity, did you actually luck into the 1/8  chance of a female starter?

No but now I wish I did.

53 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Yeah, I almost never use my real name in games, it just feels awkward. Although I can think of one notable exception where a game asked for the player's name (specifically not for one of the player characters), and it led to something kinda magical.

Oooh, what game was that?

8 hours ago, ping said:

Too bad, its best character is a parental figure :whistle:

Reveal hidden contents

...I say with the falsest of convictions after only having watched a LP back when it came out first. Not invested enough to get the Steam version now that it's out, unless it's on a big saIe at some point, maybe. I did honestly like a fair bit of its aesthetics, in particular the more "edgy" imagery (the main characters rip their own fucking faces off to access their powers, in an imaginatory world, but still, the angry rebel spirit comes across very nicely), but it definitely makes some.... choices, too.

Yeah, visually I agree it has a lot of flair. I just doubt I'd enjoy the rest of it.

8 hours ago, Edelguardiansing said:

Alright so for fun, I decided to rank some FE characters on how close they are to a real person I would meet and have a coherent conversation with. It was mostly for fun and I wasn't taking it too seriously but the topic is still curious and I'd like to hear you're folks' thoughts on it.

I wish I knew Setsuna in real life.

8 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Rise from a thousand posts ago, walking from a meme-y dream

Meet the Saint who kills everyone

The rising Gundam of Tequila

Meeting in the Teehee Thread.

Meet the son that sweeps across the field.

The Fates and Kaga save our games

Tonight play Xenoblade and forget the bad games

You playing Trails, posting Rixia again, Altina's coming through, blessing you for choosing her 

Do you remember LPW?

Memories of Red and Blue, bonking you. Bare your Tsun and Dere, kneel to the power of Teehee, here and now

EMBLEM, ENGAGE!

Bonds of Anime, connect us

Lewd provides, entertains us

Like the Emperor of the Shrimps, Like the Cosmo of the Lights

Bonds of Ironman, unite us, linking us to victory

Users come embrace Imoutos

The Teehee is now for You and Me!

I don't kill everyone. That's slander, very hurtful. Where's my plume. One of these days I'll find it.

Anyway, 10/10 I hate it.

8 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

Of course not, what's so insulting about having good taste in desserts?

I'm watching you. Careful now.

Wait... do people in Solm have dessert names because they live in a desert? Maybe I'm overthinking it.

No, no, I think you got it.

8 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

Pleasure... But a fleeting melody...

Stupid fucking song.

Though I can't tell from this statement if you disliked Apollo the character or just the game. I liked it, but I had to look up a guide a few times.

The opening case was brilliant. Best first case in the entire series. Then the game took a massive dive and I completely lost interest.

...for the record, it gets good again for the final case, in my opinion. But the filler in this game is REALLY weak.

As for Apollo himself... I mean, what is there to hate? He doesn't really have a character or a personality, in this game at least. He's just a Phoenix recolor, he acts the same way but with less charm about it. He's not even the main character!

7 hours ago, Edelguardiansing said:

If you've ever been in an evangelical church in the states there's at least 60 Rheas.

Every day I thank God I've never found myself in the States

7 hours ago, Sooks said:

I’m not responding to any other tier lists because this is the only game where I really love the characters

How dare you not love Moulder.

6 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Hmm, wonder how a Emblems of TeeHee would go...

Emblem of Salt. It works on multiple levels!

4 hours ago, Armagon said:

So appearently Emblem Skills are limited to once per Engage so no spamming funny Warp Ragnarok.

Good.

4 hours ago, Edelguardiansing said:

One half of my family is Native American and they can sometimes be casually racist against white people but...more in an enduring teasing kind of way.

And the white half of my family is very progressive so if there were any racist family members, they would've done a good job at keeping me away from them

I actually have a memory of my mom telling me to not follow certain family members on facebook if she didn't also follow them.

That's... Simultaneously wholesome and not.

2 hours ago, Green06 said:

There she is. Victoree girl.

2 hours ago, Edelguardiansing said:

eCNTIsF.png

Now I kinda regret choosing my real name. I don't know about you folks but I always feel slightly uncomfortable when a video game says my real name, especially to refer to a character that definitely isn't me

Hey, at least you haven't found a namesake in a game who is a horrible minor villain person that bullies one of your favorite characters.

2 hours ago, Edelguardiansing said:

AQJQaXt.png

Laugh

She evolved to get a worse design. Woo!

5 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

So wait, I was, but am not anymore?

Well, that's the fun of language.

5 hours ago, Green06 said:

And I'm grateful for that

#larvitar from Bloom Doom

See, I couldn't have recorded this as my shiny was already evolved.

🙂

5 hours ago, Edelguardiansing said:

I know it doesn't bother me playing Pokemon for a first playthrough (though I don't use the name in other playthroughs, funny that), but I can relate with other cases.

It's kind of a matter of there being no personality given from the protagonists that makes it fine I suppose with Pokemon?

FgiBNoJ.png

I'll see if you continue feeling that about Cheren.

s4duVN6.png

Two Soyjaks Pointing HD Template - Background removed [4096*3239] | Two  Soyjaks Pointing | Meme background, Meme template, Stupid memes

I love N.

You will get much N.

4 hours ago, Green06 said:

No context

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fl_7GTmWQAAi90_?format=jpg&name=900x900

When the Anankos slip

Okay, I'm really beginning to notice SF won't let me edit posts in this here thread. Wonder what's up?

6 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

This is a test:

Can anyone see it now?

Couldn't see it in Fiefox, checked on another browser and turned off blocking which then showed it.

Yeah, whatever is up about the domain, th.bing.com ain't trusted by at least ublock.