• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Yeah cause like between Emblem Engage, Break WTA, the Class-Types, etc.

Which goes back to the fact they may stick to that. Make the game structure forcing the need to have everyone capable of combat, thus reducing some complexity in the system.

14 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Gonna be a loooooooong work day tomorrow

I have to get through two days at work before I can engage, Shrimpy!

14 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Hopefully it arrives safe...

A pox on you. I hope it gets sent to the wrong place.

Specifically, Spain.

My house. I hope it gets sent to my house.

9 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Well tomorrow is Friday for you guys. I have to wait two days from my perspective.

That's... not how timezones work, Armagon. Tomorrow is thursday lol

1 minute ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Engagement% in Europe: Stonks

Hah!

Ah, well. Gives me more time to finish my little project, at least. I still have to draw another two characters, maybe three, and then color...

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

It's not peak dating sims unless it actively forces me to do it for gameplay benefits.

dont assume its not...

13 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Shame it's almost certainly a waste of EN in AP.

Somniel is Versailles. Alear must participate in lever and coucher, they might be a dragon god, but it is necessary to make the deity accessible to all. One might say an austere god who withdraws from the affairs of mortals is the proper way they should behave. Yet the wisest of Alear's world disagree, a divinity remote, is a divinity who shall fall out of the people's favor. For what point is devotion to an almighty being, who even when awake, is aloof from their suffering? As the People's God, Alear must live a life in every way public. Such is the burden of their blood, such is their fate.

imagine thats just 5 people.. the one that i post has enough lineup to fill an SRW game. so due to plot reason Kouji has infinite EN here. you can check it yourself: "Shin Mazinger Zero vs Ankoku Daishougun" chapter 34 & 35. and maybe do guessing game with @Acacia Sgt for every mecha that appear in silhoutte there

thats some high class literature... i'll just excuse myself

but i think, i think i get it. he's a walking god that people worship. of course everyone and their kids wants to get inside Alear pants now FE actually make MC worship a legitimate and most acceptable thing to do even within game lore , lmao

29 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Ummm

it's still 17 o'clock over here

we are not NZ xD

Oh yeah but I'm just saying like Friday midnight for you guys is like 7 PM Thursday over here. And I'm going off of UK, which is different from Germany and Spain.

Then again, I suppose you technically are getting it early.

23 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Which goes back to the fact they may stick to that. Make the game structure forcing the need to have everyone capable of combat, thus reducing some complexity in the system.

Oh sure, I'm just saying in this game it makes sense.

Whether they stick to that, eh, we'll see.

20 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

That's... not how timezones work, Armagon. Tomorrow is thursday lol

You guys enter Friday before we do.

Edited by Armagon

11 minutes ago, joevar said:

imagine thats just 5 people.. the one that i post has enough lineup to fill an SRW game. so due to plot reason Kouji has infinite EN here. you can check it yourself: "Shin Mazinger Zero vs Ankoku Daishougun" chapter 34 & 35. and maybe do guessing game with @Acacia Sgt for every mecha that appear in silhoutte there

The best part is that Shin Mazinger Zero has already showed up in SRW and has reenacted this, with the actual mechas present too, heh.

And yes, infinite EN was also a thing.

11 minutes ago, joevar said:

but i think, i think i get it. he's a walking god that people worship. of course everyone and their kids wants to get inside Alear pants now FE actually make MC worship a legitimate and most acceptable thing to do even within game lore , lmao

You know, due to worshipped god doing the fighting themselves and there being some land development mechanics... this is pretty much FE's take on Actraiser.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Oh yeah but I'm just saying like Friday midnight for you guys is like 7 PM Thursday over here. And I'm going off of UK, which is different from Germany and Spain.

Then again, I suppose you technically are getting it early.

You guys enter Friday before we do.

It is a few hours earlier than you, maybe, but not so early that we straight up skip a day lol

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

It is a few hours earlier than you, maybe, but not so early that we straight up skip a day lol

Yeah.

New Zealand and Australia on the other hand

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Yeah.

New Zealand and Australia on the other hand

It kills me that even on Friday I'm going to have to wait until work's done, then I'm going to have to do the hour and a half trip home for the weekend, then I'm going to have to stop by Carrefour for the game, then I'm going to have to set up the Switch. So much time I could be spending playing the game.

Maybe I should've grabbed friday free, but I prefered to nab monday instead and maximize the weekend engaging.

Now's when everything lines up and I have like two billion plans and I can't play a minute of it the entire weekend

Oh yeah, for the record, the mechas are:

Grendizer
Getter 1
Kotetsu Jeeg
Zambot 3
Daitarn 3
Daimos
RX-78 Gundam
Reideen
Combattler V
Voltes V

Not bad.

Fun fact, no SRW has this lineup, best I know. Alphaverse comes closest, but they're missing Grendizer.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

It kills me that even on Friday I'm going to have to wait until work's done, then I'm going to have to do the hour and a half trip home for the weekend, then I'm going to have to stop by Carrefour for the game, then I'm going to have to set up the Switch. So much time I could be spending playing the game.

Digital midnight release gang, can't relate.

Though granted I'll only be able to play like the first hour before I tune out but hour 1 of Engage is like 5 hours in Three Houses (this means the pacing is good).

43 minutes ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

In two days I will face my weird. Whether it shall be an ending or a prelude remains to be seen. History is irredeemable.

Biggest fucking Tsundere ever

30 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Shrimpy calling in sick for work, obv. Lmao

Doctor: I diagnose you with Engage xD