Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

32 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

I am starting to believe

To believe this could be the first FE without qny super bad map.

I'm trying to dash past as much of all the commentary here as possible. -None of which bothers me BTW! Continue on!🙂

And yet, I did have a momentary twinge, yesterday I think (which would be two days for you now, less than an hour for two for me). "What if it doesn't click? Or what if some stupid fault of your own gets in the way?🙁" It was but a passing moment, nothing more. I know it's weird to think that right now, for the leaves not yet regrown could very well be falling again by the time it happens -if it does. And we're not obliged to all like the same things in this topic. Even so, the fear of... dissimilar experience, for the worse... nipped at me. All the jolly vibes going on here by so many very different posters, and somehow I unintentionally stumbled on a way to feel a downdraft instead of an uplift. -Again t'was very ephemeral, keep lovingly chatting away about FEE!😉

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Ch.10 done. 26 turns because it turns out Hyacinth's AI priortizes the shadow clones....which use up a turn. And those clones can't act until the next but they have 1 HP.

28 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Compared to Conquest, i feel Engage is a bit easier yes, but also more tightly designed.

Yep, this.

I think i used a total of 3 divine pulses so far, 2 because of a missclick and one because i was so used to having Canto on Chloe that when Sigurd was whem someone different, i forgot Chloe doesn't have Canto anymore xD

I’ve had like 3 misclicks myself, I think all of which I used a pulse for. I’ve also used pulses on bad RNG, like just this past map Jean missed two 81s and died to a 70-something so…

Otherwise i do a full reset on fatal mistakes.

you really are an S

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

All the jolly vibes going on here by so many very different posters, and somehow I unintentionally stumbled on a way to feel a downdraft instead of an uplift. -Again t'was very ephemeral, keep lovingly chatting away about FEE!

exactly what i felt with 3H. but it was worse with me

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Ch.10 done. 26 turns because it turns out Hyacinth's AI priortizes the shadow clones....which use up a turn. And those clones can't act until the next but they have 1 HP.

spoiler-y 

thankfully you put ch.11 in spoiler since i havent finished it...

------------------------------------------

Citrinne why.. just why would you change from "the most stylish but still makes sense clothing " as a noble mage to lewd outfit like many other when promoted to sage.

meanwhile Celine, i cant spot anything different lmao. you're THE NO. 1 that i wish would be different after promoted. 

Edited by joevar

1 minute ago, joevar said:

meanwhile Celine, i cant spot anything different lmao. you're THE NO. 1 that i wish would be different after promoted. 

Black butterflies appear all around her skirt. But yeah, it's virtually the same outfit. lol

As I mentioned earlier, would've been funnier if she gained an even more elaborate dress. XD

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Getting late. I will finish Ch.11 tomorrow.

I wouldn't wish the Maddening version of that chapter on anybody. @Sooks Godspeed my friend.

You too, huh. Well, hopefully I’ll make it through. Thank you.

Inb4 I win because you said that since this is The Power of Friendship: The Game, presumably

3 minutes ago, joevar said:

Citrinne

I want to use her but deployment limit is currently 10 (I hear it expands later).

Also I'm dropping Anna, girl's too much of a liability. Jade, step up, it's your turn.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

You too, huh. Well, hopefully I’ll make it through. Thank you.

It is a contender for one of the hardest maps in the series. Like it's somewhat cringe but the difficulty feels genuine and not cringe like Ninja Hell.

36 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I want to use her but deployment limit is currently 10 (I hear it expands later).

Also I'm dropping Anna, girl's too much of a liability. Jade, step up, it's your turn

unintentionally somehow, Citrinne replace Cranne that she level up too much when paired with micaiah i dont feel like leveling up cranne anymore. i dig her design too... until her promotion.  i hope other girl promotion outfit wont excite me too much too

-----

Jade. yeah.  axe user thats not a liability so far is Jade imo. not as good as Louis as armor, but certainly packs a punch

i turn her into 0 Speed Armor with heaviest and meaniest axe + refine + engrave it into even more heavy and hard lol. for now im tired of baby sitting axe fighter 

39 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Also I'm dropping Anna, girl's too much of a liability. Jade, step up, it's your turn.

It is a contender for one of the hardest maps in the series. Like it's somewhat cringe but the difficulty feels genuine and not cringe like Ninja Hell.

Spoiler

if theres no change as in reinforfement, return of time crystal mid battle, getting rings. this map would be the hardest wake-up call for player. but i guess thats too mean against no battle save Maddening folks. thats GBAFE cruelty XD

51 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Black butterflies appear all around her skirt. But yeah, it's virtually the same outfit. lol

i think i might side-upgrade her near endgame just to get rid of her gaudy skirt

2 minutes ago, Green06 said:

Meanwhile, this is all what some people can talk about

image.png

with designs like that i would do that too.  people are just horny let them be. not that its surprising considering its a forum where you post as anonymous. i expected to hear more of it actually

4 hours ago, Green06 said:

Damn, already there? You're blazing through the game

I don't know how much is yet to come, but I've done the Circle of Magi first because that feels appropriate for a mage, then the Golem DLC, then continued to Redcliffe because it's geographically close (I know, doesn't matter, but I like to pretend that it does). I decided to do some side-questing after that (and googled that you can go to Denerim without triggering any main plot progression) before going to the castle and that fight was part of it. You do unlock it after going through the Circle of Magi.

And despite the optics, I don't think it was terribly difficult... Basically just spamming auto-attacks with the main character prioritising healing over anything else. Alistair and Shale attacked from different sides, which I think meant that a lot of the dragon's attacks didn't hit both of them.

Oh, incidentally, I forgot to share this before, so here it is. The Engage celebratory doodle.

Spoiler

IMG_20230120_204134.jpg?width=828&height

Nobody remembered Morion's existence, but Sooks really was spot on lol

The lighting fucking terrible, I have no idea how to take pictures of these that don't look awful.

9 hours ago, joevar said:

Coolest FE dad, change my mind

If I had any hope that he exists beyond next chapter, I would agree. He's had (and likely WILL have) five minutes of screentime and already I love him.

9 hours ago, joevar said:

Heh, the muscle brain royal with his retainer thats equally obsessed with muscle.

Too bad etie fall off alcryst in survivability. My Alfred still fine tho, heck he is even better amber in terms of survivability

The early joiners do feel a bit screwed by game mechanics. EXP gains being slow and growths seemingly being low-ish means the Brodians are just straight up better than the Firenese when they join. But I'm too fond of Alfred's gang of bumbling idiots to drop them for the lamest character in the game, a gremlin and Alpaca boy.

9 hours ago, Armagon said:
12 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

End of Ch.8 

Hide contents

"come on my boy. Do you really think I need protection? You really think I'm going to die out there?"

I will say, they are so blatant about it that it feels like the writers themselves are like "yes yes they die, here it comes".

Spoiler

If there is one place I wish they'd taken risks, it's here. Like, c'mon, why does it ALWAYS have to be 90% teens? And I did luck out, I got like, three old people, that's actually incredible. But I would've liked Cool Dad Morion.

9 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Omg

You don't get healed between battles in TT

The tutorial that popped up when I arrived to the place even though I couldn't use it yet said nothing you use there is expended, so go wild lol, use all those recovers.

8 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Awwwww

That's cute

Units commenting on being on the bench xD

Oh yeah, when Chloé came to me and said "hey it's not much of a tale if the knight never sees the battlefield" I was like "awwww that's cute, you think I'm going to give you the time of day if you just ask nicely!" Great detail.

Be careful what you wish for, I might feed your blood to the gods so they give me Best Girl early

7 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Yeah, i really feel Celine would make a great base for a Lord

Considering how boring almost all of them are, that's not exactly high praise

Not that I disagree, mind

7 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Fun desert?

In my FE?

Omg the music

Oh dang. Can't wait to get there.

6 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Guys

I am starting to believe

To believe this could be the first FE without qny super bad map. Yeah there were a couple ok ones so far, but nothing bad or frustrating 👀

It made a desert map fun lmao

In this respect I will definitely tell you not to get ahead of yourself. Endgame could be a bad map. We don't know till we know. Berwick also made deserts fun, and then snow happened.

6 hours ago, Sooks said:

Yeah, okay, I just have to accept the fact that all the non maddening peeps will continue to eclipse me in terms or progress.

Have fun, everyone! See you at endgame in 15 years!

I mean, I might waste a bunch of time at skirmishes looking for a way to keep Vandad up to speed lol

6 hours ago, Green06 said:

The part about the story being important too and making the work memorable

I mean, obviously I'd prefer a game with good story and good gameplay and good everything. Duh! The thing is, Fire Emblem has never, ever, EVER had a game with both, in my opinion at least. Every game with better story has bad gameplay and viceversa. Without exception. Unless you want to count Berwick lol, but even then, exception that confirms the rule and all.

Given this choice, and seeing how FE's gameplay is some of the most enjoyable, addictive and replayable I've ever experienced, whereas the stories are like, ever-so-slightly above average at best, my preference is clear.

6 hours ago, Green06 said:

image.png

You know, when I ventured into 4chan for 10 minutes looking for more leaks, I saw more people wanting to fuck Anna more than anyone else.

...It convinced me never to go to 4chan again for any reason.

6 hours ago, Armagon said:

Ch.11

Hide contents

Ok this map is kinda shitty because there's quite literally nothing you can do about Warp Ragnarok sniping one of your units.

Spoiler

Bait with strong res units

Stop dragons behind you with obstruct or something

5 hours ago, Armagon said:

Also I'm dropping Anna, girl's too much of a liability

Yeah i dropped her once i got Diamant and promoted him. Became my main Axe user.

Along pony Clanne.

59 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

The early joiners do feel a bit screwed by game mechanics.

I feel like only Alfred's gang really suffers from this. Celine's has been hard carrying me

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Berwick also made deserts fun, and then snow happened

Watch this pull a Berwick.

Yeah, there we go.

Spoiler

Morion's dead. What a shocker. And his children are so very upset over it. I'll let 'em mull it over in the bench.

The fact that Hyacinth fights with martial arts despite being like, 110 is amazing though. Too bad he's going to die too and I'm going to get his cringeworthy daughter instead!

Still more upset over this than anything else lol. At least Momphir is a thing. I got that, at least.

8 hours ago, Green06 said:

image.png

Ngl Yunaka does make me feel things. Helps that she's like low-key the best unit in the game and clears every other thief in the series easily.

Oh, incidentally, I forgot to share this before, so here it is. The Engage celebratory doodle.

Love Sommie's big smile.

Oh yeah, when Chloé came to me and said "hey it's not much of a tale if the knight never sees the battlefield" I was like "awwww that's cute, you think I'm going to give you the time of day if you just ask nicely!" Great detail.

"Sorry Chloe, you fell off".

44 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:
Spoiler

Stop dragons behind you with obstruct or something

Spoiler

The dragons don't even move, what?

45 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

feel like only Alfred's gang really suffers from this. Celine's has been hard carrying me

Idk I mean Etie's doing pretty well for me. She's a Sniper now.

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Yeah, there we go.

Hide contents

Morion's dead. What a shocker. And his children are so very upset over it. I'll let 'em mull it over in the bench.

The fact that Hyacinth fights with martial arts despite being like, 110 is amazing though. Too bad he's going to die too and I'm going to get his cringeworthy daughter instead!

Still more upset over this than anything else lol. At least Momphir is a thing. I got that, at least.

Spoiler

Yeah like I expected him to be a mage and then I was like "oh wait he throws hands".