• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Oh, you watching it, too?

Just now, Shrimperor said:

🍿

I'm not actually watching it (i have better things to do) but from everything i've read about it, Biden didn't have to do anything, Trump dug his own grave. Even the Fox News moderator (who, for those who don't know, is a Republican-leaning media organization) called out Trump on his bullshit.

The best part tho

>2012

There truly is a Tweet for everything.

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

+20 hit food *_*

why so expensive though...

Yeah, food does some cool stuff-Some units can actually temporarily learn skills from 'em. And I love it when Reese gets Orb exp up (L). I am fairly certain that the L stands for loser rather than large in that case. Ooh, but there is a strat you can pull off for chapter 6 by using food! I can tell you about it if ya like.

Edited by Benice

1 minute ago, Benice said:

Yeah, food does some cool stuff-Some units can actually temporarily learn skills from 'em.

Yeah. Honestly for this i decided to view a food guide. I am not gonna waste my time looking through food xD

And I love it when Reese gets Orb exp up (L). I am fairly certain that the L stands for loser rather than large.

lmao

Edited by Shrimperor

Holy shit. Trump was told to denounce white supremacy and he literally could not do it. We cannot afford even one more year with this guy.

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Screen-Shot-2020-09-29-at-10-15-34-PM.pn

Lobster Tempura anyone? With a decorative upper half on the plate.

The Tempura Wizard from Kid Icarus Uprising came to mind after seeing this.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Holy shit. Trump was told to denounce white supremacy and he literally could not do it.

*PikachuFace*

Anyone could see this coming from back then

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

We cannot afford even one more year with this guy.

watch him get reelected

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

watch him get reelected

The only way he does is if he cheats. Which, ironically, is what he's accusing the other side of trying to do.

And if he does get reelected, the cynical side of me says the only way out would be through American Revolution 2. That is not a pleasant thought.

54 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

*Crossbell intensifies*

When Savat and Cecily are better characters than 95% of FEGBA characters.

27 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

say @Benice is there a way to save on battle prep?

I wish. Kaga thought of almost everything-You can trade, you can rotate ballista, you can reposition, you can change the amount of people you deploy...

But nope. No saves there, sadly. Berwick also would have benefitted from being able to see the map before, since loading up a save because you didn't know you had to hire x to accomplish y is kinda annoying.

Oh, and re; Axel. Berwick has a ton of water in every map-only a select few don't have any. Axel's the only unit with Swim in the whole game, so he can put that to good work on a lot of maps, since lakes and oceans grant a ludicrous 12 avoid.

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

Oh, and re; Axel. Berwick has a ton of water in every map-only a select few don't have any. Axel's the only unit with Swim in the whole game, so he can put that to good work on a lot of maps, since lakes and oceans grant a ludicrous 12 avoid.

Yeah i kinda regret not getting him on this mission xD

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

When Savat and Cecily are better characters than 95% of FEGBA characters

Kek

Honestly though, the quest screen looks so much like Trails one. 

83-53.png

like look xD

83-53.png

That's the golden deer ps1 for ya.

Yeah i kinda regret not getting him on this mission xD

Axel is a great character too, to boot. Has a neat character arc.

Edited by Benice

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Sky was actually on PC and then ported to psp. This pic is from psp version ofc

I'd be lying if I said I was well-versed in PS and Xbox games and consoles, sadly. I still have no clue which Xbox is which...

Y’know Benice, there might be a way I can make Berwick work without having to deal with PS2 emulation on my laptop. If i install homebrew on my old PS3, I might be able to play the translated Berwick iso through the PS2 classics emulator built into it.

No promises that it will work, but it’s an idea I hadn’t yet considered.

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Y’know Benice, there might be a way I can make Berwick work without having to deal with PS2 emulation on my laptop. If i install homebrew on my old PS3, I might be able to play the translated Berwick iso through the PS2 classics emulator built into it.

No promises that it will work, but it’s an idea I hadn’t yet considered.

Bro, no need to bend over backwards to make me happy. I mean, if you really want to, go ahead. Just don't do it if you don't want to! Uh, but if you do, definitely and totally happy to help!