• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 hours ago, Sooks said:

Today is Castti day, but I have to sit through a whole day of school first. There truly is no cure for evil.

Inform Partitio of the concept of student debt. Schools will be killed by next monday.

1 hour ago, Lightcosmo said:

(I know it wasn't meant in that manner, but i could not pass that up. XD)

Edit: please let me know if you want me to edit that, as i really do not want to make you uncomfortable in any manner.

Cosmo is too pure to roast. I will do it in his stead.

Haha Armagon, more like Armagone to jail for criminal sexual activity.

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Inform Partitio of the concept of student debt. Schools will be killed by next monday.

I was planning on telling Osvald that Harvey teaches here. The building would be burned down before Sunday.

Yours is more of a permanent solution tho

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

This reminds me of how I've always kinda hated how the United States is just.....boring when it comes to animals. Like at least in Canada you get moose (and tbf they do crossover to some parts of the United States) but like all the cool animals do not live in the United States. And the cool ones we do have aren't even exclusive to us.

Idk maybe it's cause I live in Florida lol. World's most boring place.

There are more cool little animals around than you think, you are just too used to the ones you generally meet to think of them as interesting. In my neck of the woods I have seen quite a few notable critters over the years, like a Bald Eagle, plenty of their voice actors the Red-Tailed Hawks, California Quail, Turkey, Turkey Vultures, Stellar Jays, Humming Birds, Woodpeckers, Little Brown Bats, Bobcats, Skunks, Opossum, Raccoons, Mountain Lions, Foxes, Coyote, Rattle Snakes, King Snakes, Garter Snakes, Orange Belly Newts, Alligator Lizards, Blue Belly Lizards, Sea Otters, Elephant Seals, and Sea Lions. I am sure there are others, but

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

Canada expectation:

mHpPIV7.png

Canada reality:

nuk2zO7.jpg

Also bro what do you mean you have Mangrove forests and manatees and such in Florida, we've just got deer eating our hedges and geese...

38 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Haha Armagon, more like Armagone to jail for criminal sexual activity.

What?

2 hours ago, Lightcosmo said:

*Armagon when peeping into other's swimming pools*

e25aacc86e1da43ec12d86100b83e27b.png

I deadass did not see this, this is pretty funny.

25 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Opossum, Raccoons

I have seen raccoons and opossums more than I have seen alligators.

10 minutes ago, Benice said:

manatees

Unfortunately I am not Aquaman.

v0udYs3.png

Carrots and peppers anyone?

BiiqmqP.png

This is right after I beat his entire team with just a charmeleon and a pikachu.

6 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Just out of curiosity, was it dark enough for you to see the Milky Way?

We might of had we stayed long enough, but while there were a shitload of stars we didn't see the galaxy itself.

3 hours ago, Armagon said:

This reminds me of how I've always kinda hated how the United States is just.....boring when it comes to animals. Like at least in Canada you get moose (and tbf they do crossover to some parts of the United States) but like all the cool animals do not live in the United States. And the cool ones we do have aren't even exclusive to us.

I mean that could be a symptom of the fact that you live here and so automatically everything in it is going to seem less interesting and exotic to you.

It doesn't help that some of the biggest and most interesting animals in the states were hunted to near extinction following the colonists coming. Like I live in the beaver state but have not seen a single beaver because of how rare and endangered they are, and the buffalo aren't roaming like they used to.

But hey that doesn't mean they aren't there, and we've got tons of cool animals living here. Like hawks, eagles, bees (Yes, bees are interesting) sturgeons, owls, wolves, cyotes, and more. That's not even mentioning the plants and other living things here.

It's in the song, isn't it? "Woodland and grassland and river shorelines, to everything living, bugs and snakes and microbes, fin fur and feather, we're all here together, this land was made for you and me"

"This land is your land, this land is my land, from California to the New York island, from the redwood forest to the gulfstream waters, this land was made for you and me

Course that's me living in the northwest where wildlife conservation efforts are much more present than in the southeast.

9 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

She's not a nobody like Larentia, after all.

Yeah, chapters 9 and 10 are super challenging, some of the hardest in the game. Chapter 11 is kinder, a sort of calm before the storn breather. The storm being 11-1.

And the next battle larentia become "somebody", altho only known to reese.

But seriously tho.. 11-1 not that hard i feel. You mean this mission that has "S" as difficulty right? Yeah, this one.. i spend   way less time here than i did in 11. With less stress too. Since theres much more nasty reinforcment in 11, i had to backtrack almost 10 turn just to set things barely right. While 11-1 is just threading between RNG like usual. The game roll absolute miss, then i sling feint attack or just move someone else. Then the game roll absolute hit, i hit them with 2x weapon. And since everyone and their kids bring nasty weapon, i also dont hold back in using unique weapon.. and thats it. Even my nemesis the cavalance, i decide to end it before it see any action with astra-infernal edge. So.. 16 turn done, every enemies ded, seize the throne

Edited by joevar

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I have seen raccoons and opossums more than I have seen alligators.

Don't be dismissing Raccoons and Opossums now. If the little trash bandits were so annoyingly effective, their adorable mask patterned face and striped tails would make them more likable, not to mention their odd hand washing like behavior. Meanwhile Opossums are one of the few Marsupials seen outside Australia, and the only one from North America; not to mention their ability to fake their own deaths has inspired turns of phrases about them.

25 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

We might of had we stayed long enough, but while there were a shitload of stars we didn't see the galaxy itself.

That is a bit of a shame, as it is rare to see it now a days with how much light pollution we live with. I can still remember back in one of the El Nino years when the power was down for miles around, and there was a break in the storm late at night, catching a glimpse of it through the trees. At first I thought it was some odd pattern of seeing the moon diffused through the clouds, but it never moved like the clouds, and there was never a moon in sight that night.

9 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Were you passive enough to see him Koolaid man his way through the fort?

I'm just following Mekkah's LP on a second screen, lacking a Switch and not planning to change that. He was active enough, but his co-commentator mentioned what would happen :lol:

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Wait, what do you mean? XD I simply dislike disrespecting others, is that wrong?

I'm glad you at least enjoyed it somewhat! I know i'm not great at that kind of thing so it's nice for it to be noticed! ❤️

You know how you can tell I'm still kind of in a limbo between independence and momma's boy? I haven't gotten around to making a Paypal account. So I still rely on my mother's virtual cards to make my Steam purchases, since Steam hates my credit card.

This has thrown an unexpected wrench in my plan to get Osvald Emblem, because I forgot she needs to approve the purchase the first time each card is use. Oof.

EDIT: Okay crisis averted. Osvald's beard's pixels are being downloaded into my computer.

3 hours ago, Sooks said:

I was planning on telling Osvald that Harvey teaches here. The building would be burned down before Sunday.

Yours is more of a permanent solution tho

Do both. I guarantee you will find a crater when you swing by on monday.

What?

I like how you saw my really shitty roast first lolololol

2 hours ago, joevar said:

But seriously tho.. 11-1 not that hard i feel. You mean this mission that has "S" as difficulty right? Yeah, this one.. i spend   way less time here than i did in 11. With less stress too. Since theres much more nasty reinforcment in 11, i had to backtrack almost 10 turn just to set things barely right. While 11-1 is just threading between RNG like usual. The game roll absolute miss, then i sling feint attack or just move someone else. Then the game roll absolute hit, i hit them with 2x weapon. And since everyone and their kids bring nasty weapon, i also dont hold back in using unique weapon.. and thats it. Even my nemesis the cavalance, i decide to end it before it see any action with astra-infernal edge. So.. 16 turn done, every enemies ded, seize the throne

That's interesting. Chapter 11-1 often causes more headaches to people. Myself included, that was the toughest map in the game my first time around and I still fear it dearly.

35 minutes ago, Lightcosmo said:

Wait, what do you mean? XD I simply dislike disrespecting others, is that wrong?

Chaotic good.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

17 hours ago, Armagon said:

Ah yeah, this is a Gal*Gun game alright.

Kaga disapproves, because the damsel in distress is enjoying it.

"Keep your fetish away from me!" -Sonic

12 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Falcom don't make cool art of her if you ain't gonna make her playable xD

I can't believe Louise from Fire Emblem was made by Falcom.

5 hours ago, Lightcosmo said:

*Armagon when peeping into other's swimming pools*

e25aacc86e1da43ec12d86100b83e27b.png

Fortunately for him, some people don't mind.

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=false

3 hours ago, Benice said:

Canada reality:

nuk2zO7.jpg

I have geese too. And birds and squirrels, and rabbits sometimes...

30 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You know how you can tell I'm still kind of in a limbo between independence and momma's boy? I haven't gotten around to making a Paypal account. So I still rely on my mother's virtual cards to make my Steam purchases, since Steam hates my credit card.

This has thrown an unexpected wrench in my plan to get Osvald Emblem, because I forgot she needs to approve the purchase the first time each card is use. Oof.

I would suggest buying physical Steam gift cards instead, but I wouldn't know if they sold them anywhere around you. I don't think anyone I know has a Paypal account either.

19 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

I would suggest buying physical Steam gift cards instead, but I wouldn't know if they sold them anywhere around you. I don't think anyone I know has a Paypal account either.

Not here, no, but that's a good idea for when I'm in the city. Didn't occur to me lol. Thanks!

Deathly Hallows Part 1 starts strong, but spins its wheels and degrades to the same flaws as its predecessors (what was the purpose of that dance???????). Part 2 will make or break it. RIP Dobby

On 2/23/2023 at 2:34 AM, Sooks said:

I like how you complain about all of this stuff but don’t mention that the movie is so dark you can’t see shit

I didn't really have a problem with the lightning

the movie is dull and uninteresting in general. They felt the need to add an action sequence because of that. Remember when the Weasley house was attacked and burned down? That never happened in the books, they just need SOMETHING here because nothing was happening lol

Oh yeah lol, and the place is okay by the next movie.

But the Voldy stuff was keeping me hooked.

Hermione is Rowling’s self insert, not Ginny.

So that's why Hermione is insufferable.

Ginny, as a character and her relationship with Harry, is way, WAY better in the books.

To be fair, this video doesn't give me a very good impression of their relationship in the books either

Who’s the 5th one?

Idk man, I'm waiting until the next one to decide. Ron and his mom were in the Top 5 at first, but they got sidelined bit by bit from the 3rd movie onwards. Ron is only being important when it comes to his love life, and that reached unbearable levels in this film.

Half-Blood because he is a half-blood (meaning 1 pure-blood parent and 1 muggle born parent) and Prince is the last name of his pure-blood parent, his mom I believe. He chose it because of that and the fact that his magic, which he attributed to her, made him feel like a prince.

Why didn't they put this information in the movie that is literally called The Half-Blood Prince???????

9 minutes ago, Newtype06 said:

(what was the purpose of that dance???????)

The director's last hurrah?

9 minutes ago, Newtype06 said:

Why didn't they put this information in the movie that is literally called The Half-Blood Prince???????

It was the Half-Baked Adaptation.

Edited by Acacia Sgt