Spoiler

Sylvis enters

"Hi, Sylvis!"

Sylvis leaves as quickly as she came

"Bye, Sylvis!"

I guess she'll be back later then.

14 minutes ago, Benice said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HE'S A PREPROMOTE! A PREPROMOTE, Y'HEAR?! HE STEALS EXP! EXP THAT CAN GO TO GOOD UNITS LIKE RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE OR FAYE!

tenor.gif

Edited by twilitfalchion

• Replies 177.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

@twilitfalchion I just noticed the modification to your avi, I like it.🎃

I'd consider doing a Halloween avi myself, but I swapped to my current one just last month and feel it'd be too soon to swap again. That, and Wiseman as a somewhat enigmatic villain suffices.

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Edit: ....a weapon i just bought broke....

Apparently there is a 1-4% chance of that happening.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

11 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Edit: ....a weapon i just bought broke....

R.I.P...

Thank you for being so very merciful Kaga...

Edited by Benice

22 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Ah sorry. Fixed.

Not your fault, dont apologize for something that isnt your fault! Thanks for being so understanding! 

21 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Sorry sorry!

Again, please dont aplogize!

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Ah, will I be able to buy replacement weapons soon? Because the weapons that replace the broken ones in the shops aren't even as good as the base weapons.

ch1 shops doesn't have anything good. Ch2 however does quite a bit

Next on CK2...

Huh, didn't expect that. The Jomsvikings have formed. I wonder what is the trigger, since at this point Germanic Paganism is at a flat 0 Moral Authority, and no big independent realm to speak of. On that subject, at this point the only big non-Catholic realms in Europe are Prussia (Romuva), and other big realms in what would be Russia OTL (Suomenusko).

On that subject, my vassal the Queen of Portugal has her son and heir with a claim on Novgorod, title currently held by the King of Vladimir. Outnumbering his forces 4 to 1, she decided to press her son's claim. So there she goes, raising her levies and the fleet of transport ships, and I see part of it sail to the White Sea. Except... they seemed to be empty. Then I see her moving her forces on land. From one corner of Europe to the other... what are those ships for then! Considering the King is quite old, it wouldn't surprise me if he dies before the Queen can win the war, which will force-stop it. She may likely try again, though still...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

9 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

So there she goes, raising her levies and the fleet of transport ships, and I see part of it sail to the White Sea. Except... they seemed to be empty. Then I see her moving her forces on land. From one corner of Europe to the other... what are those ships for then!

Russia is experiencing a famine, and Her Majesty would find it cruel to fight an emaciated enemy. Thus, she must have stopped in the Scandinavian countries before reaching the White Sea to load up on wheat, although she didn't intend to give it away for charity, receiving fair market value for it was inarguable.

-Apparently, there was real money to be made off of Baltic grain, and British herring (popular in Catholic countries during Lent), these ordinary foodstuff formed a sizable source of wealth for the Dutch Republic centuries later. -Just felt like sharing that.

22 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:
Spoiler

aNKTjZv.png

OOF! Did you finish the Barker's poetry cit. request? 'Cause it adds a neat bit of worldbuilding.

Edited by Benice

55 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Russia is experiencing a famine, and Her Majesty would find it cruel to fight an emaciated enemy. Thus, she must have stopped in the Scandinavian countries before reaching the White Sea to load up on wheat, although she didn't intend to give it away for charity, receiving fair market value for it was inarguable.

-Apparently, there was real money to be made off of Baltic grain, and British herring (popular in Catholic countries during Lent), these ordinary foodstuff formed a sizable source of wealth for the Dutch Republic centuries later. -Just felt like sharing that.

Hah, but there was no unloading anywhere. She is really gonna make her soldiers march all the way. When I stopped playing, some were barely leaving the Aquitaine area. I say area because the place... is a mess. Blame Gavelkind!

Morning Julian

@Benice Ngl the last bit of ch4 is bullshit. 

''Let's have a time limit''
''ok''
''Let's give the player sidequests!''
''ok!''
''And right before the time limit runs out, let the side quest appear, on a desert map, on the other end of the map from the escape point, so that the player can't retreat!''
''Almost there''
''And even routing the enemy will lead to game over!"
''PERFECT'' -Kaga

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

And even routing the enemy will lead to game over!"

You routed the map?! Wow...That's...uh...Impressive. But yeah, escape maps where enemy armies are moving in/there are lots of reinforcements always require you to escape. Did you kill the flier too?

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

let the side quest appear, on a desert map, on the other end of the map from the escape point,

When? I don't recall this... Unless you are

Spoiler

Referring to Larentia, who will recruit herself fairly easily.

Just now, Benice said:

Did you kill the flier too?

Spoiler

recruited her dw

Just now, Benice said:

When? I don't recall this.

Spoiler

giJ4JCL.png

Side quest needs 3 old Shields. The 3rd one appears on the top left on turn 19.  With Swarm Dark Mage, which is also part of that collector guy quest.

Swarm i can probably capture later somewhere, but i doubt i can get another old Shield