Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Ok so Veronica is just the Summoner class, got it.

Kiran summons Alear who summons Emblem Veronica who summons Itsuki who summons Mirage Chrom.

• Replies 179.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

So the update lets you inherit skills within the arena. Awesome, they listened. 

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Will there be outfits to match?

I hope so. Now we wait for the update where we can use them in battle.

On 3/6/2023 at 9:42 PM, Acacia Sgt said:

Oh, it's your birthday? Happy Birthday!

On 3/6/2023 at 9:46 PM, Sooks said:

Happy birthday!

On 3/6/2023 at 10:04 PM, Benice said:

Happy birthday @Newtype06!

On 3/6/2023 at 10:09 PM, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:
On 3/6/2023 at 10:42 PM, Armagon said:

Happy birthday 06

On 3/6/2023 at 11:06 PM, Lightchao42 said:

Happy birdday @Newtype06!

Falco_peregrinus_m_Humber_Bay_Park_Toronto.jpg

On 3/6/2023 at 11:37 PM, joevar said:

@Newtype06 happy birthday! hopefully someone gives you a cake or something

20 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Here's to another year of anime, Ohsix!

23 hours ago, Lightcosmo said:

Happy birthday @Newtype06!!

May your dreams take shape on your special day!

8 hours ago, GuardianSing said:

Also happy Birthday @Newtype06 sorry I'm a bit late.

On 3/6/2023 at 11:37 PM, joevar said:

@Newtype06 happy birthday! hopefully someone gives you a cake or something

Thank you guys

Gntrymyw o

I didn't get a cake, but my parents got me a pizza. On my birthday 3 years ago, I got together with my friends at a pizzeria. I was going to another city to study at a federal college and that would be the last time I would see them for a while. I never moved thanks to the pandemic, but I still haven't seen them again...

I'm a bit short on time, sorry for not reading the rest of the thread

19 hours ago, GuardianSing said:

Before I go to bed I wanna ask you folks to recommend me some games you think I might enjoy, I likely wont play them anytime soon but I would like to put more games into my backlog so I can remember them for later.

Play Dragon Age: Origins.

11 hours ago, Sooks said:

Does it? I don’t remember any substantial changes other than those… guys, with the weird techno suits, showing up and and doing stuff that doesn’t matter until the end. But it’s been forever.

Lillie and Lusamine are the heart and soul of Sun & Moon and they got butchered in USUM. It's the only "third version" that's arguably worse than the originals.

Alright, since Wave 3 dropped, I will be starting a new playthrough of Engage.

29 minutes ago, Newtype06 said:

I didn't get a cake, but my parents got me a pizza

This is what I do on my birthdays.

I wish I could participate in a RP again. I see a new one popped up. It was likely discussed bout on the Serenes Discord or something, considering it, well, popped up out of nowhere. I still regret never noticing when the SRW inspired one was seeking applicants.

... hmm, I wonder if I should dust out my WIP...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

6 hours ago, Benice said:

Gosh, there really have been a lot of spambots lately, haven't there?

I take notice of them and all the forms they come in- the outright ads, the "_____" links, and the "makes a weird post in a terribly old topic". Thankfully the mods get rid of the bots in due time.

3 hours ago, Armagon said:

I take it you were playing on original hardware?

Correct.

And GBA too. I remember that b/c the Oracles included a shop (sells only one Gasha Seed, one random Magic Ring, and the GBA Nature/Time Ring which have no effect and are purely symbolic) that is only open if you're playing on a Game Boy Advance. It was tossed in there b/c that messy development cycle I described beforehand meant the Oracles released on the eve of the GBA's release (one month beforehand for Japan and US, the Oracles reached Europe months after the GBA). The GBA shop is closed in the official 3DS Virtual Console emulation, meaning it is not possible to actually obtain all 64 Magic Rings on your own in this case, you'd have to use a Ring Secret that includes the two missing rings.

Woah woah woah, what?

Spoiler

YES, THIS IS AWESOME!!!

You wanted armored mages? Well here's armored mages with magic BAZOOKAS!

Same Energy:

Edited by Acacia Sgt

6 hours ago, Armagon said:

Time to kill Sombron with a croissant.

They went and added dessert weapons. For no reason.

I mean, sure. Why not. At this point I'm not even surprised. It'd be weirder if it wasn't weird, coming from this game.

4 hours ago, Armagon said:

So the update lets you inherit skills within the arena. Awesome, they listened. 

Can't say no to more QoL, though.

Ahahaha, that's even better about the new weapons!

You can eat them, too? What manner of drugs do they do at IntSys HQ?

I like it. Next game they need to actually commit to this. Refrain from trying to write lame melodrama, just go full dumb all the way.

Woah woah woah, what?

Hide contents

YES, THIS IS AWESOME!!!

Same Energy:

That really is quite lovely.

Taking the datamines into account...

Spoiler

I'd say it's a pretty safe bet that the two dragons will get their own dragon classes, and AU Zephia will still be melusine. Which leaves the two new classes for AU Griss and Marnie.

Now I'm just wondering which one will get which. Both being magical classes, it's probably likely that Marnie gets the cannon. Unless they wanna switch things up.

what the hell... Cities Skylines 2 apparently have achievement that requires unlocking 150 Tiles of land space.  the first Cities Skylines only have 9 Tiles you can unlock to build a city within 5 x 5 tiles totalling 25. altho with Mods you can unlock to the edge of the map resulting in 81. so actual map size is 9 x 9 tiles.

filling all 25 is already a huge and tiring effort that i dont even know what kind of creative city i can build within one map. now 150.. let alone filling the map, i doubt average gamer PC can handle filling 1/3rd of it without the game starting to slow down. But hey, this means they know someone out there is playing Cities Skylines with NASA supercomputer, so it seem they made sure this time all those computing power will be put to use. LMAO

if each tile having same size as before, thats not the size of regular city anymore, thats the size of a Metropolis. i guess gamer with inner "civic engineer" will have it good this time

Edited by joevar

8 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

The GBA shop is closed in the official 3DS Virtual Console emulation, meaning it is not possible to actually obtain all 64 Magic Rings on your own in this case, you'd have to use a Ring Secret that includes the two missing rings.

I wonder if they'll open it when the games come on NSO.

7 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

YES, THIS IS AWESOME!!!

This class feels tailored made for Jade.

10 hours ago, Newtype06 said:

Lillie and Lusamine are the heart and soul of Sun & Moon and they got butchered in USUM. It's the only "third version" that's arguably worse than the originals.

What’d they do so differently? Spoil the whole thing, I’ve played them both, but apparently my memory sucks.

Contains spoilers so you shouldn't watch it unless you've played the games (or if you don't care), but Rubenio will appreciate the first seven seconds.

On 3/6/2023 at 9:42 PM, Interdimensional Observer said:

Beady Long Legs also unnerve me, I don't like their IRL inspiration at all. The things that sometimes appear from the floor or eggs and send the Pikmin into frenzy also creep me out. The one "optional super-enemy" in Pikmin 1 is kinda disturbing nowadays too.

I fought the Man-at-Legs the other day and I thought the way it moved was pretty unnerving (not to mention the machine gun attached to it).

I think the faint of heart wouldn't appreciate the enemies and bombs constantly falling from the ceiling either...

On 3/7/2023 at 2:15 AM, Saint Rubenio said:

I like the idea that the game is so outrageously difficult that it takes 20 years to reach the end. How's that for content?

...also that's one patient debt collector.

It's mostly because I never used a very big memory card when I was younger, and I started over a few times. Then again, enemies and bombs constantly fall from the ceiling.

The debt collectors in question eventually hold your boss hostage and threaten to drown him, but they never follow through with it so I guess they are patient?

On 3/7/2023 at 9:01 AM, Armagon said:

Ultra Sun and Moon does rewrite Sun/Moon's story to be a little worse tho.

Sure, but USUM has more Necrozma and Necrozma is good.

Edited by Lightchao42

53 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

Contains spoilers so you shouldn't watch it unless you've played the games (or if you don't care), but Rubenio will appreciate the first seven seconds.

Is it strange that i don't understand this one bit?

https://www.pcgamer.com/the-cinematic-bioware-style-rpg-is-dead-it-just-doesnt-know-it-yet/

This article post is interesting. I thought i was the only one (or theres only a handful of like me) who feel burnt out by western 3D big AAA RPG. Like they lost their RPG nature, and just want to look shiny in the most confined way. Or its big but a hot mess.

This is in some way sinilar to Rubenio complaint about Fire Emblem going 3D only make the story and mainly presentation took a nosedive. Gone are clever sorytelling.

While in RPG now they kinda lost its "role-play". Now we almost full circle back to good ol tabletop RPG with flexible build and story that can go so many ways

On that note, i recommend anyone interested in CRPG and TTRPG to try Pathfinder

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Its interesting that every engage has white blue ish color pallete, while veronica engaged form mostly black with form that keep reminding me of X-men outfit from comic/cartoon

9 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Woah woah woah, what?

Hide contents

YES, THIS IS AWESOME!!!

Same Energy:

Lol wtf. They go nuts with the dlc huh.

It started to become wild. That kind of class feels like it comes from other games instead of usual FE class

Not that i complain. Rather i want to see they take more wild approach to next mainline FE theme. and stop from doing the usual since engage already pays homage to all those decades old cliche

4 minutes ago, joevar said:

Lol wtf. They go nuts with the dlc huh.

It started to become wild. That kind of class feels like it comes from other games instead of usual FE class

Not that i complain. Rather i want to see they take more wild approach to next mainline FE theme. and stop from doing the usual since engage already pays homage to all those decades old cliche

I mean, Fates had the ballistician operate an actual mini-tank, cannon and all. This is the hand cannoneer equivalent... literally.