Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

Hmm... or maybe, I could get XC1 next. To finally join the Xenohype.

TH or XC1... decisions... decisions...

Maybe we could both join the Xenohype together, wouldn't that be interesting.

• Replies 176.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

16 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Inb4 meatier than Torna

Reveal hidden contents

While the stuff they showed is interesting, i was just hoping the DLC would fix the mess that is the XBC3 ending

then again, maybe with more depth added to Z-chan the ending will be fixed

Spoiler

The climax or the ending itself?  

You know one thing that I'm kind of iffy on about Engage? I want to have all sorts of little animal friends for Sommie. Kitty cat, marmot, the sheep from chapter 4, a bird... But I can't, because the optimal thing is to have five dogs so they'll dig up lots of iron, steel and silver for me. Unfortunately, it is just too handy to have a steady stream of materials like that.

...I will have to wait for the "all animals give metals" mod.

11 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You know one thing that I'm kind of iffy on about Engage? I want to have all sorts of little animal friends for Sommie. Kitty cat, marmot, the sheep from chapter 4, a bird... But I can't, because the optimal thing is to have five dogs so they'll dig up lots of iron, steel and silver for me. Unfortunately, it is just too handy to have a steady stream of materials like that.

...I will have to wait for the "all animals give metals" mod.

Ah, you and me both.

That said, once I reached the point I had A LOT of metal... I just switched to five cats.

I've only seen two parts of one Bunet chain so far and I can already tell you the rumors were right.

This guy is the most unhinged person in the entire cast. Nobody compares. He's on another level. Holy shit.

Also when I grow up, I hope to be half as pompous as Zelkov is. This guy is a joy to listen to.

Anyway

iqDEgIPX_o.png

That's... pretty good. I expected worse. Almost one-rounding a guy on a fort, with a solid hitrate, not bad at all.

Future Redeemed

Spoiler

On closer examination, it seems Nikol's hair and eye color (orange-blond and blue-green) are between Shulk and Fiora's. So yes, he's probably their son.

If Alvis apparently wants to destroy everything, it makes sense that Z would oppose him since maintaining the endless now is his whole thing. Making Z an ally of circumstance to the heroes would be an interesting direction to take his character in.

18 hours ago, Armagon said:

What's curious is that Alvis is namedropped in the trailer but his art has him as "?", suggesting the "Alvis" we see isn't Alvis actually. He does look a lot more emotionless too.

Glimmer is also flat out Rex and Pyra's daughter. Her design takes elements from Pyra's beta design, which i think is neat.

Unless "Alvis" is something else impersonating Alvis or it's another robot, it's possible they're making a distinction between Alvis and Ontos. In that case he would be Alvis, but not as we know him.

If Glimmer is Rex and Pyra's daughter, that means Matthew is technically her great-grandnephew. The picture was a mistake.

7 hours ago, Armagon said:

My theory is Alvis split, A being his (her now?) humanity while the body is merely just the computer processing.

Interesting theory. Wait a minute, isn't that just Devil May Cry 5?

3 hours ago, Armagon said:

@Lightchao42 and we still have the Toho Godzilla film this year as well.

I was wondering when we would get the title, since it's releasing in less than a year. We haven't seen much of the next Toho Godzilla film yet either, despite that releasing in a few months...

Edited by Lightchao42

Game crashed not two minutes after I bookmarked and made a copy of the saves.

Most timely backup of my life, holy shit.

Anyway, Zelkov one-rounds mage knights and takes no damage because he punches the tomes out of their hands. This is exactly what I'd hoped for when I heard fists were a thing in this game. Yessss.

acUONtin_o.png

pVUZoyhI_o.png

That has to have been my finest turn in like, my entire life playing these games.

Okay maybe that's an exaggeration but hot damn that felt good. An entire fucking army, paladin, great knight, heroes, all of them reduced to tatters in a single set of movements. I even got a decent Great Aether off, that's got to be a first.

I love this game. Not to worry, I remembered to move Lapis

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

This reminds me.:

zp-275044_Sakuna-Of-Rice-and-Ruin_2020_08-11-20_007.jpg2021011119463600-s.jpg

Does Engage have a kitchen?

You can also obtain dogs to guard your harmless companions as they gather stuff, a single cow -for easy ploughing actually. And cats, but the cats do absolutely nothing and the game tells you this, and it's fine b/c cats.

1 hour ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

glen-1.png.webp

🤔

The article does say he is the optimistic type. Looks like they're going for the rough & tumble foolhardy appearance. A little Wild Western perhaps. A design that says he could possibly go off after the game's ending inspired by Adol to take up adventuring.

Rather dusty brown in general coloring, the white skunk tuft is needed to add a pop of contrast. The dark-orange-into-slightly-red shawl recalls a bandana. A sleeveless vest, elbow-long yet fingerless gloves, and chest bandages; so much, yet not that basic article of topside clothing called "a shirt". Legs are fully covered, yet his boots are strangely open-toe, is he that afraid of foot fungus from lack of aeration? -But really, the one thing that catches my eyes the most, his leather pants cover his ass, so they ain't exactly chaps, yet they don't cover his groin. What undergarment -not sure what it is whatsoever- they reveal, has large stitching that reminds me of a certain style of jockstrap.

How... eccentric.

-Also the port town where game begins is called Karnak?

1920px-Karnak_temple_complex_2012.JPG

I think this is somewhere near Scandinavia.

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Does Engage have a kitchen?

We don't get to see it, however.

You can also obtain dogs to guard your harmless companions as they gather stuff, a single cow -for easy ploughing actually. And cats, but the cats do absolutely nothing and the game tells you this, and it's fine b/c cats.

Naturally. You don't tell cats what to do, after all.

-Also the port town where game begins is called Karnak?

I think this is somewhere near Scandinavia

Do they at least house the Fire Crystal?

2 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Egypt traveled to the north in Ys world?

Don't you mean Kefin?

Edited by Acacia Sgt