• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh I am thoroughly entertained. That map was some peak FE. Only thing keeping it from perfection is Lindon and Saphir join after it

Plot Twist. Lindon was in one of the boats at the docks, he was put to guard it so he never disembarked. And Saphir arrived after we left on a ship, so she quickly ran around Elyos and still arrived before us to Givre Port.

Gotta say though, I like how they put the worst Emblem they had on the corpse. Poor guy suffers to get one-rounds. At least Marni gets to use hers to be extremely annoying to kill.

4 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Plot Twist. Lindon was in one of the boats at the docks, he was put to guard it so he never disembarked.

Abyme's strategy: "Looks like we lost. All right, double back, we will wait for them on this specific spot in the middle of the ocean."

4 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

And Saphir arrived after we left on a ship, so she quickly ran around Elyos and still arrived before us to Givre Port.

I mean, I believe that. Woman's an absolute unit.

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Gotta say though, I like how they put the worst Emblem they had on the corpse. Poor guy suffers to get one-rounds. At least Marni gets to use hers to be extremely annoying to kill.

I'd say, that part is gonna be... fun to play with for my fanfic...

Don't open if so, but even then it's still not a final decision...

Spoiler

Veyle - Corrin
Zephia - Lucina
Griss - Byleth
Marni - Ike
Mauvier - Eirika
Hyacinth - Lyn

I mean, it's a fanfic so the gameplay elements don't matter, but still...

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Abyme's strategy: "Looks like we lost. All right, double back, we will wait for them on this specific spot in the middle of the ocean."

I'd assume it's on a pre-established marine route. Since it's not that far from the port and all that.

A little more SRW J babble...

Spoiler

Ironic-Much-SRW-J.png

Ironic, much? Since when have YOU won anything!

I thought this would happen when all the Gradosians retreated on Mars.😐 Let's see...

• One general who has been deemed a outlaw to his country.
  • And an army of aliens who:
    • Had the heroes find and destroy their superweapon before it could be used on random chance.
    • Lost their control of the Moon to the Fury and had their army decimated in the process.
    • Lost control of Mars to the heroes, which was immediately followed by a Jovian peace faction terminating their military alliance and leaving them with naught but said lone outlaw.

You seriously think you can capture another bad guy's two-continents-killing superweapon with one manned battleship, the remnants of an army, and few unmanned machines? -Well, maybe you could if you were the heroes, but you aren't.

You are the dredges of failed ambitions! You are the wretched swine of selfishness ready to be slaughtered! Oh Karla, how threatening you are -with 6300 HP!😛 How did you not die ages ago?! You and Gosterro have far outlived your role! Go to hell! Go to hell! Go to hell!😡 

...And that was my strategy for eradicating the bulk of these overstayed goons.😄 All of Grados's generals FINALLY died to the Strike + Zealx3 + Valorx3 Hades Attack stratagem (the first of the four actions moved the Zeorymer into the perfect spot). It left Masato & Miku almost entirely empty of SP, but I thought it would save me more total SP across my entire team than had I targeted the officers one-by-one as I usually would.😄

No Spirits were needed to take down the Jovian battleship, and I managed to squeeze in Ru Kain's demise in the same turn. -His explanation for coming back was wack- time travel?🤨 Are you sure the Fury didn't help you to cause more human vs. human annihilation? Or did you end up near the Kuiper Belt, slowly lose consciousness as your cockpit ran low on oxygen, let the autopilot bring you near Jupiter, and then wake up when the cockpit alerts sounded as Jovians approached, and suddenly rationalize all your low-oxygen hallucinations as "time travel"? I'll believe that instead unless proven otherwise.

And then Creuset showed up again. He was on the battlefield in the early chapters I think, it feels soooo long ago, even if it hasn't been 20 IRL days. Nice funnels Providence Gundam, but in a game like this, a dinky little real robot without an imposing visage isn't at all intimidating so late. 108000 HP makes him the first foe to hit six digits, but I had plenty of SP to off him with. His in-battle dialogue against Masato was interesting, the Char Clone is a literal clone? Farewell, Woefully Weak Crescent Man!

I like Chairman Zala getting killed by his own sane soldiers at the end, yay for the faceless NPCs! Right beforehand, I witnessed another instance of why Kira probably has his unofficial fan nickname. And there was that nice Nadesico-Zeorymer-Original sci-fi physics mumbo-jumbo tag-team to stop a SEED disaster. I ❤️ SRW.😆 -Plus the Full Metal Panic and G Gundam crews carrying out base infiltration.

I expect Yzak will very belatedly show up at the start of the next battle, and with him (I seriously thought he was a girl up to this point😅), the last shall have joined. Rethinking my final 14 (plus Nadesico, Archangel, and Banpresto Original)...

1. Eternal
  2. Million A
  3. Mazinkaiser
  4. Zeorymer
  5. Tekkaman Blade
  6. Tekkaman Rapier- Double Voltekka looks strong at 7000 for only two units, and she has Strike.
  7. Layzner Mk.II- I've been using Eiji all game long so he deserves it, despite V-Maximum being weak as an attack.
  8. Freedom Gundam
  9. Justice Gundam
  10. Dragon Gundam-
    • Questionable. Can boosting his Skill/Ability/Maneuver stat reduce or negate the chances of enemy Orgone Cloud dodging? His combo with Argo is still better than God + Rising/Nobel.
  11. Bolt Gundam
  12. Nelly Brain
  13. Iiki Brain- I need two Brains for a combination attack to make their damage worthwhile. Hime's Bless won't be so useful anymore.
  14. Final Dancouga- A solid super robot that doesn't need a companion fielded for full offense. Combination Attacks oddly forbid all use of Support Attack in J, so it's actually not a real loss, the Support Attack and Instinct ought to make up for Dancougaken (one syllable too many if you ask me)'s lower attack value. 
    • -Great Mazinger could work here too b/c Mazinkaiser is already being deployed, but I think I prefer having Dan's sub-pilots. Technically would be better trading the G Gundam duo for the Choudenjis for that reason.

Leans towards Reals stylistically, but then the Tekkamen aren't really robots, the Brains are organic, the two G Gundams are Supers that straddle the lines a wee bit, and the very Real Freedom & Justice are buzzing around in those big Meteors. It's not a "small, scrawny Real" final army, it has got visual diversity.

Technically, I could upgrade the Swap stat on the battleships and upgrade up to 6 more units. -But if they enter the fray at base Will, then they aren't going to be very useful against bosses at the end of a fight save for Aid/Enable/Renew.

With 3.8 million funds stored away, I have plenty to spend for final preparations. And those 50-something bonus stat points I shall probably dump into Melee/Ranged for what would hopefully be a none-too-marginal damage increase.

The last three scenarios are all that remains, with the licenses resolved it'll all be Fury. They ought to have the manpower for that in their moon cradle. Pls don't be too annoying with the Orgone Cloud.🤞

6 hours ago, GuardianSing said:

Okay after receiving a massive 5 votes for the straw poll I see a clear winner

53GC9bu.png

If I had voted, I might've made it a tie and forced you into a tiebreaker, what a missed opportunity. -A lesson on the importance of voting.😆

Hopefully you'll enjoy it BTW!😀

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

47 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

No Spirits were needed to take down the Jovian battleship, and I managed to squeeze in Ru Kain's demise in the same turn. -His explanation for coming back was wack- time travel?🤨 Are you sure the Fury didn't help you to cause more human vs. human annihilation? Or did you end up near the Kuiper Belt, slowly lose consciousness as your cockpit ran low on oxygen, let the autopilot bring you near Jupiter, and then wake up when the cockpit alerts sounded as Jovians approached, and suddenly rationalize all your low-oxygen hallucinations as "time travel"? I'll believe that instead unless proven otherwise.

It's kinda weird to have done that whole time travel thing, since that never happened to Ru Kain in the Layzner anime.

Also, I'll admit I forgot, but Ru Kain actually died? That's a curious change, since he actually gets to live through even the sequel. I guess since the Layzner story in J had to be cut-short, as the Gradosians never manage to conquer Earth. Since the sequel actually has Ru Kain's character go through a change.

To wit, in the Layzner sequel OVA, it's revealed that Gradosians were actually humans who ended stranded on Planet Grados. I think a wormhole was involved, and/or alien abduction, or something. Ultimately that detail was forgotten by them by the time the anime began. At least until it was rediscovered in the sequel OVA. This revelation was quite the surprise for the Gradosians, who considered themselves superior to humans. This actually changed Ru Kain's attitude a bit, though while he still held Gradosian culture as superior to Earth's, he was more willing to better reward Earthling collaborators and treat them better and stuff. So long they culturally assimilated, of course. In the end, the Gradosian occupation of Earth ends, and Ru Kain travels back to Grados with Julia (as they had fallen in love by then and in fact it was her who convinced him to stop the occupation), intent to actually strive for peaceful relations between both planets. Or something like that. So, the overall Layzner story ultimately has a happy ending, despite how the anime itself ended.

47 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

And then Creuset showed up again. He was on the battlefield in the early chapters I think, it feels soooo long ago, even if it hasn't been 20 IRL days. Nice funnels Providence Gundam, but in a game like this, a dinky little real robot without an imposing visage isn't at all intimidating so late. 108000 HP makes him the first foe to hit six digits, but I had plenty of SP to off him with. His in-battle dialogue against Masato was interesting, the Char Clone is a literal clone? Farewell, Woefully Weak Crescent Man!

Did you noticed that Creuset actually killed Kusakabe? That's certainly one way to prevent Prince of Darkness from happening.

I believe J was the first time Prince of Darkness gets stopped because Kusakabe died (might need to check Impact's story again to see what happened there). And it wasn't the heroes who did that!

Edited by Acacia Sgt

11 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

To wit, in the Layzner sequel OVA, it's revealed that Gradosians were actually humans who ended stranded on Planet Grados.

So that was the original secret Eiji was entrusted with. I got the sense a Gradosian secret was intrinsic to SPT Layzner, but it obviously couldn't be the secret as it is in J, since it's tied up with Nadesico.

13 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Also, I'll admit I forgot, but Ru Kain actually died? That's a curious change, since he actually gets to live through even the sequel.

Pretty sure of it. Since it is Kusakabe's defeat that triggers Creuset's arrival, it felt like they were merely tossing in Ru Kain to get rid of him for good. His final battle wasn't the final spotlight he would've wanted.

16 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

This actually changed Ru Kain's attitude a bit, though while he still held Gradosian culture as superior to Earth's, he was more willing to better reward Earthling collaborators and treat them better and stuff. So long they culturally assimilated, of course. In the end, the Gradosian occupation of Earth ends, and Ru Kain travels back to Grados with Julia (as they had fallen in love by then and in fact it was her who convinced him to stop the occupation), intent to actually strive for peaceful relations between both planets. Or something like that. So, the overall Layzner story ultimately has a happy ending, despite how the anime itself ended.

So Julia isn't a death that SRW actually prevents, it's SRW that lets her die at all.

And yeah, Ru Kain said in his final encounter that he accepted the long-hidden truth, which might've slightly changed his character. Yet it wasn't enough and I didn't really notice it. Despite the strong start on Mars, I think it might be fair to say SPT Layzner's ending fizzles in J, judging from what you say.

21 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Did you noticed that Creuset actually killed Kusakabe? That's certainly one way to prevent Prince of Darkness from happening.

I believe J was the first time Prince of Darkness gets stopped because Kusakabe died (might need to check Impact's story again to see what happened there). And it wasn't the heroes who did that!

So that's the no-sequel solution this time. The "rip the Martian technology out of the polar ruins and store it on the Nadesico, so that nobody else can steal it but Boson Jumping can still happen" event felt like it was but a partial remedy.

Having cleared Stargazer's Tower in the final chapter, Trails to Azure should almost be finished...

Spoiler

Though they didn't get portraits like Duvalie did, it was cool fighting the other two members of the Stahlritter. It turns out Fiora was wrong, some girls don't mind being called stout. Duvalie gets to showcase her... unique personality despite her limited screentime (and she still gets bullied, as usual).

Arianrhod is yet another boss you're not supposed to win against, but in a variation you need to get her HP to half to progress the plot. That doesn't mean she's easier to fight than Sigmund and Arios, since she can use her S-craft to wipe out your party whenever she wants. Apparently she gets even stronger when her mask breaks, but I didn't get to see it for myself since she used her S-craft immediately after. I'm interested in seeing a strategy against her that doesn't involve Zero Field...

Arianrhod is unmasked to reveal that oh no, she's hot! Even if you don't win, she basically says "you did well enough, good luck rescuing KeA" and peaces out. It's indicated that Ouroboros's business in Crossbell was basically finished when the Sept-Terrion of Zero awakened, so I wonder how it factors into what's happening in Erebonia...

Elie seems to have an idea as to who Arianrhod is (presumably Lianne Sandlot), but she never discloses her suspicions as of now. Clearly Arianrhod is Elie's mother, we don't know what she looks like so it can't be disproven.

Now I can view the final bonding events, since I probably met the conditions with everyone.

18 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

So that was the original secret Eiji was entrusted with. I got the sense a Gradosian secret was intrinsic to SPT Layzner, but it obviously couldn't be the secret as it is in J, since it's tied up with Nadesico.

Yeah, that was pushed forward, more or less, since J doesn't include the sequel OVA. Due to the three-year timeskip and requiring for Earth to be conquered, so not possible to see in J as it is.

Pretty sure of it. Since it is Kusakabe's defeat that triggers Creuset's arrival, it felt like they were merely tossing in Ru Kain to get rid of him for good. His final battle wasn't the final spotlight he would've wanted.

So Julia isn't a death that SRW actually prevents, it's SRW that lets her die at all.

Usually that sort of thing tends to happen to the villains... which, I guess Julia still remained so for most of Layzner. Since, well, she was quite angry that Eiji killed Gale, after all, so they remained estranged for a looooong while.

But yeah, Julia tends to be a secret for most of Layzner's appearances. Starting with Layzner's debut in Shin.

And yeah, Ru Kain said in his final encounter that he accepted the long-hidden truth, which might've slightly changed his character. Yet it wasn't enough and I didn't really notice it. Despite the strong start on Mars, I think it might be fair to say SPT Layzner's ending fizzles in J, judging from what you say.

I think the big difference is that in J (and in the original anime for that matter) Ru Kain never got to work with humans. Or at least, proper Earthlings, since the Jovians would no longer count. It was only in the OVA he got to be around Earthlings for long enough, that when the discovery was made, he was quick to drop what little racial bigotry he had... while ramping up the cultural bigotry.

So that's the no-sequel solution this time. The "rip the Martian technology out of the polar ruins and store it on the Nadesico, so that nobody else can steal it but Boson Jumping can still happen" event felt like it was but a partial remedy.

Well, not like that was part of the heroes' plan. XD

19 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I think the big difference is that in J (and in the original anime for that matter) Ru Kain never got to work with humans. Or at least, proper Earthlings, since the Jovians would no longer count. It was only in the OVA he got to be around Earthlings for long enough, that when the discovery was made, he was quick to drop what little racial bigotry he had... while ramping up the cultural bigotry.

Soooo, old French nationalism/imperialism? Technically in the ideal spun as "colorblind" and welcoming of all as French citizens, but with cultural strings attached that just so happen to be... chromatic.

And thank you for the explanation once more!😃

7 hours ago, GuardianSing said:

53GC9bu.png

Ohhhhhh boy.

Don't blame me, I voted for Zelda...although that isn't to say the funny Australian accent game is bad, but I did get bored with it mid way through.

5 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Meanwhile me doing the FESorter for Engage:

For funsies I decided to do this as well after seeing this, so for those curious

Spoiler

1: Sommie
2: Timerra
3: Veyle
4: Merrin
4: Rosado
4: Etie
7: Yunaka
8: Chloé
8: Boucheron
10: Diamant
11: Panette
12: Lindon
13: Saphir
14: Hortensia
15: Fogado
16: Ivy
17: Vander
18: Zelkov
19: Alear (F)
20: Louis
21: Mauvier
22: Alcryst
23: Céline
24: Kagetsu
25: Jade
26: Seadall
27: Alear (M)
28: Marni
29: Griss
30: Goldmary
31: Lapis
32: Bunet
33: Clanne
34: Anna (Engage)
35: Zephia
36: Alfred
37: Citrinne
38: Pandreo
39: Madeline
39: Zelestia
41: Gregory
42: Nel
43: Lumera
44: Nil
45: Jean
46: Framme
46: Amber

4 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OTGqB4qV_o.gif

I AM A GENIUS

A GENIUS

Baiting her into a trap with the override is quite funny.

a5h1O60.jpg

So like, what is a Xenoblade?

Also should I put future posts about this in spoilers, yay or nay?

hPiLNRe.jpg

The cultural roadmap of giant titans fighting each other being really popular in Japanese media is very fascinating.

2hhqvFu.jpg

Wait this is how the game is played?! Where's my giant grid box and turn based combat!

Who am I kidding, I was gonna make that joke regardless of what game I played.

20cPap0.jpg

First battle and the repeating dialogue is already scaring me for what is to come.

pH3wbUx.jpg

Look! It's my favorite least-viable smash character!

uStDU1R.jpg

Even with the some-what dated graphics this game is beautiful.

GUqfV9D.jpg

I will definitely be normal about this and not waste time doing every single side quest in the game.

Zul7hM4.jpg

Interesting, I usually write spreadsheets about this stuff.

d8V2SCJ.jpg

Man I wish it was this easy to get a job in real life. Just walk around and suddenly some guy calls out to ask you to kill some monsters for a bed and a hot meal.

t6SQtB0.jpg

Hey is that Walu-

wXlYM7M.jpg

"Shulk, if a sequel of this game ever gets made make sure to avoid twitter for the first few months of it's release"

geKOwaH.jpg

So the crabs hit hard, got it.

MEBU2hO.jpg

Seriously, the scenery is amazing, I'm a big sucker for red sunset visuals.

c2u6gvB.jpg

Aaaand, after being distracted by the sunset so much I legit accidentally fell into the water while I wasn't looking.

And they say Pokemon Go kills...

VoUx1XQ.jpg

Is saying you want to get married someday that embarrassing?

vusYw6u.jpg

Please tell me there's a fishing minigame.

XxRDz7m.jpg

The nighttime ambience is lovely as well.

iWWB4xB.jpg

Usually when an auto-run feature exist I expect it to...well keep me on the path I'm trying to automate.

8u7Ilhk.jpg

Oh sorry, are you not willing to jump off and break your legs to follow me?

hRXm250.jpg

One minute you're chilling out beating a bunch of small lizards to a pulp, but then they call in his friend and you get obliterated in minutes...

y2nBFI0.jpg

The physical pain you feel when a game gives you this notification.

QNkaMwg.jpg

Dies for the 9th time

Huh

uh...think I'm gonna pick this up later.

10 hours ago, Armagon said:

You ARE playing Definitive Edition, right?

Yuppers

11 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

So uh, even more than the heated argument fuel shenanigans, this is the reason I've never gotten around to trying out these games. Trusting a JRPG to hold my attention for upwards of 60 hours is a tall order, especially when the first impression is, uh... well, what it has been.

Honestly it would be so funny if we never even got to discourse on account of me just not being into this game enough to beat it.

We'll see I suppose.

5 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

If I had voted, I might've made it a tie and forced you into a tiebreaker, what a missed opportunity. -A lesson on the importance of voting.😆

Oooh, wouldn't have that been interesting.

I'll have to do polls again just encase something like that arises.

2 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Don't blame me, I voted for Zelda...although that isn't to say the funny Australian accent game is bad, but I did get bored with it mid way through.

I'll definitely have to get to Twilight Princess on this forum after this, I bet that would be lots of fun.

...Well, that and Radiant Dawn but you know.

Edited by GuardianSing

Finally started Monado: Beginning of the World, huh.

Guess my tax refund didn't arrived this week. Ah well, maybe it'll give me more time to think on what to buy...

9 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I'd assume it's on a pre-established marine route. Since it's not that far from the port and all that.

Yeah, all jokes aside, it's likely that.

...Then again, the crown prince of Firene seemed to have no idea about anything regarding Elusia, which would seem to contradict the existence of maritime routes lol

9 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

P5AO4tv.png

I long for the day I can do this.

4 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

For funsies I decided to do this as well after seeing this, so for those curious

Any list with Sommie at the top is a correct list in my book.

Lindon and Saphir are too low tho

4 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Baiting her into a trap with the override is quite funny.

I felt like the world's greatest mind for a moment there. Ahahaha, oh poor girl.

2 hours ago, GuardianSing said:

a5h1O60.jpg

Well my oh my, here we go.

It's that thing that looks like a bubble blower protruding from the ground on the title screen, obviously.

The others will probably tell you to do so, since this is a game a lot of people love here, they probably want to keep it unspoiled for the rest. Then again, everyone here seems to dislike Xeno 1, compared to Xeno 2 at least, so I don't know.

Personally, it makes no difference to me, because I'm going to eat all the spoilers regardless. They are this series' only hope of piquing my interest at this point.

20cPap0.jpg

First battle and the repeating dialogue is already scaring me for what is to come.

Is Shulk really feeling it?

...Wait, is that-- Oh yeah, that's right, I almost forgot Hulk Hogan is in this game.

pH3wbUx.jpg

Look! It's my favorite least-viable smash character!

New challenger approaches!

The joint section joins in!

uStDU1R.jpg

Even with the some-what dated graphics this game is beautiful.

Can't argue with that. Beautiful landscapes does seem to be this series' forte.

t6SQtB0.jpg

Hey is that Walu-

There he is. The best character in Xenoblade. If someone gives me a "playable Vangarre" mod I will play this game.

...Unless he's just playable period and nobody told me. But I doubt it, he's not young enough.

wXlYM7M.jpg

"Shulk, if a sequel of this game ever gets made make sure to avoid twitter for the first few months of it's release"

Is that this game's obligatory person that dies in five minutes for cheap drama?

...I mean, I can tell who it is and you can't be that far into the game, so the spoiler can't be that big.

MEBU2hO.jpg

Seriously, the scenery is amazing, I'm a big sucker for red sunset visuals.

Oh yeah, that's beautiful.

c2u6gvB.jpg

Aaaand, after being distracted by the sunset so much I legit accidentally fell into the water while I wasn't looking.

Hahahahahah! Okay that's incredible.

y2nBFI0.jpg

D-_7JcpU4AAapHF.jpg:large

Honestly it would be so funny if we never even got to discourse on account of me just not being into this game enough to beat it.

We'll see I suppose.

Don't say things like that. I'm sure you'll come around. Keep heart and go get 'em!

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Is that this game's obligatory person that dies in five minutes for cheap drama?

...I mean, I can tell who it is and you can't be that far into the game, so the spoiler can't be that big.

Wrong. Xd

4 hours ago, GuardianSing said:

Dies for the 9th time

You're fighting an enemy with a yellow name label, this means they are going to be more difficult than normal and due to XC1's system you get a drop in accuracy due to being lower level as well (more levels means higher loss ofc)

Edited by Lightcosmo

Its more like brand marketing, trying to link this game to the legacy of the other well regarded Xeno- games the director did before (Xenogears, and the Xenosaga trilogy)

Naw, its like a 10 year old game, who cares about spoilers. Unless you are simply worried about it being too big...

GUqfV9D.jpg

I will definitely be normal about this and not waste time doing every single side quest in the game.

Than you have better willpower with videogames than I do.

Zul7hM4.jpg

Interesting, I usually write spreadsheets about this stuff.

The affinity chart in this game is fun to look through, as it expands. I seem to remember going out of my way to fill it out...

y2nBFI0.jpg

Oof, yeah I seem to remember this game being kinda random with the levels its mook encounters are, which can leads to really stupid and pointless deaths. On the one hand, the wild diversity of encounter difficulty makes the world feel realer, and less artificially designed as a game, but on the other that bit of environmental world building does very clearly negatively impact the gameplay. Personally I like that, but I am the kind of person that list Genealogy of the Holy War as their favorite FE game.

QNkaMwg.jpg

Dies for the 9th time

Huh

uh...think I'm gonna pick this up later.

Ouch.

17 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

D7VsvYm4_o.png

"Fists are bad because the damage calculation cripples their damage output."

What a choke point, there are over 20 guys all clogged up behind the boss there.

C4NYeBUM_o.png

You cannot put dragon vein tiles on engage refreshment thingies.

I am actually so upset.

I just lost because of this stupidity. It literally would've been okay if it hadn't been for the stupid fucking thing.

...Oh well. Later it is, then, I suppose.

46 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

What a choke point, there are over 20 guys all clogged up behind the boss there.

Vandad set fires until Ike made his way to the front and got Zelkoved.

I rely far too much on those dragon veins, I swear...