Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I remember seeing some players of GBA FE hacked in an RNG viewer, if you did that with BS and understood the order in which the numbers get used up, you'd never have to miss again. And you could have a meme Daoud with 63 HP, 25 Str, 22 Def, and 22 Agility too. 

377110562116468766.png?v=1

• Replies 176.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

TFW you try to disarm the boss to capture him but this happens instead

Spoiler

G0NHq85.png

L O L
O
L

I will take it

told you all Czene unironically good

Map was quite cool

but this is probably the most i've been pissed of at RNG in Fire Emblem, ngl

Edited by Shrimperor

So, want to guess what I also put to appear at random in my CK2 playthrough?

eldaHUU.png

DUN DUN DUN

Yeah...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

That thing can certainly get NASTY once it arrives. Closed down the gates the moment it arrived. Although, hmm, I guess it's the random aspect but it seems it's not going to last as long as it would had I left it as Historical. Maybe...

3T9ker7.png

Three years later it's finally disappearing where it first struck, though it keeps expanding. Finally crossing the Sahara and going clockwise across Europe.

But apparently, not even the plague can breach the cliffs of Dover, who knew.

The Balearics also managed to escape unscathed. Also the Asian steppes for the most part, but it's likely the plague will return east and strike them in a matter of time.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

So, funny story.

When one is secluded for whatever reason, some events and event chains may trigger. Some are specific to the Black Death. One of them involves the appearance of Death himself during a formal party made to avoid the dour atmosphere. Yeah, CK2 allows for otherworldly/supernatural/mystic events like those if the appropriate Game Rule is set. Well, that one happened to me and... let's say I got the outcome where Death kills several of the people present... including the activator of the event. And so close too! As the plague was finally disappearing in my lands already. So my current character died, as did two of his grandsons. Fortunately, his son and heir lived, as did his first son (brother of the now dead grandsons). So now I'm playing as the son, with his heir still alive. Phew...

NdWE0uT.png

It seems that was as far it went. Haven't seen it continue more East than that. So, to recap, of the playable map, the areas that managed to avoid the plague where:

-Iceland (which also happened historically)
-The British Isles
-The Balearics
-Most of the Mongol Empire steppes (in a very irregular shape, weird)

Though, well, now that it has come and go, there's no need to worry about it ever again.... right...? Hmm, we'll see...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

TFW you try to disarm the boss to capture him but this happens instead

Cursed image.

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

but this is probably the most i've been pissed of at RNG in Fire Emblem, ngl

R.I.P. Although that was mostly bad luck. I wish Berwick used 2rn, though...

11 minutes ago, Benice said:

Cursed image

more like blessed

Czene has muscles XD

11 minutes ago, Benice said:

I wish Berwick used 2rn, though...

yup.

Missing a 98 and a 82 right after almost had me ragequitting for the night. It wasn't that decisive and in the end i didn't need to reset thanks to them, but it was still super annoying.

I know to kaga fans this is probably heresy, but i want a 2RN patch xD

And thank god i didn't hire any of the 'stronger'/more expensive Mercs. I need money XD

Edited by Shrimperor

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I know to kaga fans this is probably heresy, but i want a 2RN patch xD

Honestly, I really want Kaga to go back to IntSys, 'cause if he tempered his really good and unique ideas with things like 2rn and IntSys' good budgets/not being evil, I think FE would be much improved. I don't like FEs 1-5 very much, but Berwick showed me that he really does have what it takes to make a truly amazing game, since he can also write really interesting and deep plots with good characters. (Haven't played Vestaria, though, so I don't know if Berwick was a bit of a fluke. I really don't think it is.)

Not sure if the enmity between them due to the whole lawsuit has been put in the past.

Still, I doubt he would want to go back at this point. Otherwise it would've happened already. Maybe.

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Not sure if the enmity between them due to the whole lawsuit has been put in the past.

Still, I doubt he would want to go back at this point. Otherwise it would've happened already. Maybe.

Oh, definitely. 99% sure that Kaga and Intsys collaborating is a pipe dream.

And that's 99 using 2rn, not 1rn.

13 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

And thank god i didn't hire any of the 'stronger'/more expensive Mercs. I need money XD

GOOD GOD PLEASE DEPLOY SHERPA IN ONE MAIN MISSION BEFORE CHAPTER 7, I IMPLORE YOU!

The Lawsuit was a big oof.

Tbf though, he really should've consulted a lawyer or something when he created a new development team.

The name ''Emblem Saga'' was just asking for a lawsuit

Just now, Shrimperor said:

The Lawsuit was a big oof.

Tbf though, he really should've consulted a lawyer or something when he created a new development team.

The name ''Emblem Saga'' was just asking for a lawsuit

Well, if stuff like this is any indication...

Just now, Benice said:

GOOD GOD PLEASE DEPLOY SHERPA IN ONE MAIN MISSION BEFORE CHAPTER 7, I IMPLORE YOU!

Huh

Ok! thanks for the tip. So i have to employ him for ch6 now xD, because i am doing ch5 side quests atm.

Is it another cryptic Kaga thing XD

Also you said i need Esteban for ch6, too, right?

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

that one didn'T go through in courts though iirc.

Exactly. The point is that Nintendo/IS was being a bit scummy through the whole thing.

In the end Kaga won, but was still forced to make TearRing Saga as its own world instead of being an elsewhere story from FE.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Is it another cryptic Kaga thing XD

Well... His permanent recruitment is one of the easiest-he needs two points of happiness, (so, deployment in one main mission or one side mission and feeding him in Kingfisher) and he also will force-deploy himself in ch. 7 for story reasons. If he doesn't have 2 points of happiness by ch. 7, he will never permanently join.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Also you said i need Esteban for ch6, too, right?

Yes-His permanent recruitment is kinda complicated. After his event in ch. 6, I think he also needs five points of happiness before ch. 9, and he must be deployed in ch. 9, and then in one of the side missions of ch. 10. And then he permanently joins. (As well as level being level 10)

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Kaga? Working on FE again?

Why not, though? He has grown past his BS-phase, and is very good at worldbuilding and can make really fun maps, as Vesterwick Saga have shown. I think he could be a real asset to FE as a franchise.

Kaga was born in 1950. The dude is 70 now. Sure it's a totally fine age for the Papacy or Presidency of the United States, but video game designer? Not so sure of that. Vestaria is being made not-for-profit as a hobby, I'm not sure he'd want take on the management of a game intended for sale's development.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

1 minute ago, Benice said:

Why not, though? He has grown past his BS-phase, and is very good at worldbuilding and can make really fun maps, as Vesterwick Saga have shown. I think he could be a real asset to FE as a franchise.

RNG-based weapon durability.

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

RNG-based weapon durability.

Exactly why I think he should go to IntSys, since that kinda stuff won't happen.

Also, counterpoint: Three Houses Maddening.

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

In the end Kaga won, but was still forced to make TearRing Saga as its own world instead of being an elsewhere story from FE.

Which is the right thing, because he didn't hold the copyrights to FE. 

Yeah copyright law is bs and all, but as smart as Kaga is, he really should've gotten a lawyer during TRS development.

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

(so, deployment in one main mission or one side mission and feeding him in Kingfisher) and he also will force-deploy himself in ch. 7 for story reasons. If he doesn't have 2 points of happiness by ch. 7, he will never permanently join.

Thanks for the tip!

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

I think he also needs five points of happiness before ch. 9

oof. That might be hard.

One point of happiness = side quest deployment? And Main deployment = 2?

4 minutes ago, Benice said:

He has grown past his BS-phase

...look up Vestaria Saga's final map xD