Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Protect dem green units. The reward for keeping them all alive is good

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

Oh, and try to keep all the green units alive!

will try! Always had in mind to protect them!

Lyarc, is probably the easiest chance to get a general shield. Basically every other general has Robust, or spawns really, really late.

Capturing is still rng, so dunno. Will see how this develops

• Replies 176.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Lyarc does have the hidden Weakness skill. It makes him more likely to get crippled. Still RNG, but well, I once managed to capture him without injury, just by giving him a good whack with Ward. So yeah. That helps, at least.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Well, in-game mechanic spoiler...

Spoiler

Lyarc has the hidden weakness skill, so he is much more vulnerable to being crippled/injured.

DANGIT RUBEN

Edited by Benice

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Lyarc does have the hidden Weakness skill. It makes him more likely to get crippled. Still RNG, but well, I once managed to capture him without injury, just by giving him a good whack with Ward. So yeah. That helps, at least.

Just now, Benice said:

Well, in-game mechanic spoiler...

Reveal hidden contents

Lyarc has the hidden weakness skill, so he is much more vulnerable to being crippled/injured.

well, thanks for the info!

If only my capture machine wasn't a yellow unit xD

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

>Czene got critted by tresspasser and he ran away

F

OOF. That's not the guy who you need to find for the cit. request, right?

Axel also has the search skill, so he can be a good unit if you wanna clear out trespasser houses.

Just now, Benice said:

OOF. That's not the guy who you need to find for the cit. request, right?

Dunno. Resetted anyway because it was still turn 2 and i saw alot my mistakes in my planning

1 minute ago, Benice said:

Axel also has the search skill, so he can be a good unit if you wanna clear out trespasser houses.

don't hve him in this map. Christine took his spot

don't hve him in this map. Christine took his spot

Oh well, you get the reward from beating trespassers even if you lose.

Oh, did you recruit Daoud, actually?

Oh well, you get the reward from beating trespassers even if you lose.

only if i survive/not 0 HP.

Oh, did you recruit Daoud, actually?

yup!

only if i survive/not 0 HP.

Really? Huh, seem to recall getting the reward even after my Czene got double crit. Guess not!

yup!

Ah, just wondering, since you hadn't mentioned him.

6 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Confession once again: I never used a Shaman in EOV. I used a Fencer, Dragoon, Harbinger, Botanist, and Warlock on my playthrough, iirc.
I am not a very good player.

Don't fret, I'm not perfect either.

Shaman has it a little rough at first as a primary healer, with a full 10 SP investment, Gospel can heal every for 15% of their max HP when you apply a buff. Heaven's Gift is okay for a stronger single-target heal, but requires a buff or debuff on its target. Though you'll probably want to carry a few Medicas/food and tap into whatever healing your other characters have. This said, I've done two runs with a Shaman, so you can make it work early.

On the buff side, Shaman has Blaze/Hail/Volt Prayers with the combination of imbuing your weapons with an element and reducing damage taken of the same element. Ruinous, Aegis, and Focus Prayers provide attack, defense, and accuracy buffs (apply to both physical and magical for all three) respectively. Dance Oracle will dispel the elemental prayer applied to the Shaman itself, but at level 10 it applies a 50% damage increase to all attacks of the dispelled prayer's element for that turn. Dance Oracle is great! on a Chain team, or any other that uses a lot of elemental attacks.

For the Legendary Titles, you have Divine Punisher and Divine Herald:

• Divine Punisher
    • It has Mana Oracle for a nice target-all magic attack, but it consumes and requires an elemental prayer on every character. It works better if you don't have a team suited for the by-itself-weaker Dance Oracle, due to the latter's elemental damage buff which could make your team's cumulative damage higher.
    • Invoke Gods as I pointed out is strong, but its demands for 3 buffs on the user means that, and Mana Oracle to a lesser extent, it needs others providing buffs to make it require less turns to use.
    • Ancient Memory is a passive that when maxed gives the DP a 50% of retaining any buff dispelled from it. If it triggers, two back-to-back rounds of Dance/Mana Oracle is good.
    • Aureole Oracle is alright, it dispels everyone's elemental prayer, but nullifies or better absorbs damage taken from that element for one turn. If you know an attack of X element is going to happen that turn, it's good, otherwise it's a waste of an action. Has a little use against the 5th Stratum boss and the Zombie Dragon.
    • Purification cleanses everyone good and bad of all buffs and debuts, and restores the Divine Punisher's TP. But you need at least 3 of: a party buff, an enemy buff, a party debuff, and an enemy debuff, to be dispelled for the Divine Punisher to regeneration more TP than this skill costs, and thats only true if you put at least 3/5 SP into it.
    • Offering costs 40 TP, and gives allies in the same row as the Divine Punisher 30 TP each at level 10 if a buff or debuff is dispelled from the user, 60 if both are dispelled.
    • Soul Grace is a unreliable joke, a 20% chance at most to survive a fatal hit with 1 HP for anyone on the team with a buff applied which is, the oldest of which if multiple are applied, dispelled in exchange.
    • HP/TP/Magic Atk Up are the generic passives for this title.

Sadly Divine Punisher is generally I've seen considered the definitively weaker of the two options. The TP regeneration is not necessary in EOV, Ancient Memory and Soul Grace are chance-based, Aureole Oracle requires luck to work most of the time (if only bosses were more scripted like EOU2), and Mana Oracle and Invoke Gods need more buffers (specifically Shamans for Mana) to be spammable. DP wishes Dance Oracle was exclusive to it, because not having it be exclusive means a Divine Herald can work just as well for a Chain team. 

• Divine Herald:
    • Appease Spirits is a passive that at level 10 replenishes 25% of a characters HP when they act if they have a buff on them and the Divine Herald is alive.
    • Exorcism Prayer lowers the likelihood of being inflicted with Binds and Ailments by 66% (this is multiplicative, so you cannot get immunity with armor that offers less than 100% protection).
    • Haste Prayer increases evasion.
    • Vitality Prayer is a 40% Max HP increase when maxed.
    • Sanctuary provides a 95% chance of negating a bind/ailment infliction on the target in exchange for one of their buffs. This is a command skill and will only apply for the turn the Divine Herald uses it.
    • Holy Flame is the passive that restores HP to everyone with every 3 steps you take in the Labyrinth. 4 HP at level 1, 12 at level 5, 30 at level 10.
    • Split Spirits is a command. For 1 turn, all characters with a buff are healed for upwards of 100% of the damage they deal.
    • Benevolence summons Jiang -nope! It's a passive that, after taking damage, replenishes HP equal to at most 25 + 6% of their maximum HP to anyone with a buff, so as long as the Divine Herald lives. 
    • Magic/Status Defs Ups provide are the two generic passives.

Now this is truly Divine! Sure you don't have resurrection or bind/ailment removal (but why shouldn't the Merciful Healer be unchallenged as the greatest healer?), and Split Spirits can't heal the DH because they're using it on that turn, but Split Spirits, Appease Spirits, and Benevolence (and don't forget Gospel) make for strong HP restoration. Holy Flame is icing on the cake for wandering Yggdrasil, and Vitality Prayer stacked with Aegis Prayer and the appropriate elemental prayer should you choose those three for your buff slots make for great durability.

Can it equip heavy armor to support potentially taking multiple hits?

Beasts aren't human, so they get their own category of armor, Collars. The ultimate collar has 109 Def, 5 points less than the ultimate Protector heavy armor.

There is one piece of clothing they can equip though, provided you have the paid DLC that adds a hot springs to the Auburn Thicket- the Bikini Armor!👙

Now before you reach for the brain bleach at the thought of a panda or tiger wearing a bikini, it ain't so bad. Ignore the 1 Def value, from what I remember reading, armor Def matters a whole lot less than the Vitality stat in damage calculation. I'm not sure of EOU2, but for EOIV, 1 Vit = 5 Def, and I don't think they corrected the weakness of armor Def in the damage calculations until EOV. Instead, pay attention to the "^^^" Fire/Ice/Volt resistances, which I read means 50% reductions in each. 

Makes me wonder what would happen if you were to use both. Though I imagine that could be a little counterintuitive/-productive.

Depending on witch battle you're talking about, you may be able to gun for an easy victory with a Beast and Protector. Know what I mean?😉

However, the Ur-Devil, the DLC 31st floor god superboss of superbosses:

Spoiler

latest?cb=20200814070711

I read it will use Twilight's Gleam if you bring 2 Protectors or Beasts or 1 of each, Twilight's Gleam drains your Force Gauges. And it will then on the very next turn deliver the Almighty glorified OHKO called Eternal Exodus. It'll use these skills no matter what, but never right after each other unless you bring two units with the 1-turn invincibility Force Breaks (but you need to bring 1 of them to survive Eternal Exodus).

For everything else? It could work I suppose, but considering you'd still need a healer as well, you team might be too defensive. The Beast has a set of Bash-based offensive skills (and two on the Protector), but I'd think you'd be better off running an Axe!Landsknecht instead. 

3 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Haven't felt like playing (or doing, for that matter) anything all day today.
*sigh* Yet another day down the drain...

I know this feeling. I've had that happen many times, still do. 🙂

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

@Benice @Saint Rubenio i don't have to protect all yellow units as well do i?

Nope, just Erec. And thank heavens, even though their AI isn't that dumb, keeping them all alive wuld be a pain and a half.

Also, advice: It is almost impossible for Vanmillon to die here, so don't worry too much about him.

Edited by Benice

9 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Shaman has it a little rough at first as a primary healer, with a full 10 SP investment, Gospel can heal every for 15% of their max HP when you apply a buff. Heaven's Gift is okay for a stronger single-target heal, but requires a buff or debuff on its target. Though you'll probably want to carry a few Medicas/food and tap into whatever healing your other characters have. This said, I've done two runs with a Shaman, so you can make it work early.

I think the lack of any healing spells that don't require a setup was one reason I ultimately decided against using one.

10 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

On the buff side, Shaman has Blaze/Hail/Volt Prayers with the combination of imbuing your weapons with an element and reducing damage taken of the same element.

So it basically combines the [elemental] Arms skills of the Sovereign class with the [elemental] Shields of the Protector. Sounds pretty good!

12 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Ancient Memory is a passive that when maxed gives the DP a 50% of retaining any buff dispelled from it. If it triggers, two back-to-back rounds of Dance/Mana Oracle is good.

High risk/high reward.
I'd probably shy away from this due to previous experiences with chance-based stuff like this.

13 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Aureole Oracle is alright, it dispels everyone's elemental prayer, but nullifies or better absorbs damage taken from that element for one turn. If you know an attack of X element is going to happen that turn, it's good, otherwise it's a waste of an action.

Sounds like this would work wonders against the three elemental dragons from the other games.

14 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Soul Grace is a unreliable joke, a 20% chance at most to survive a fatal hit with 1 HP for anyone on the team with a buff applied which is, the oldest of which if multiple are applied, dispelled in exchange.

TL;DR: Don't bother with this. XD

15 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Sadly Divine Punisher is generally I've seen considered the definitively weaker of the two options. The TP regeneration is not necessary in EOV, Ancient Memory and Soul Grace are chance-based, Aureole Oracle requires luck to work most of the time (if only bosses were more scripted like EOU2), and Mana Oracle and Invoke Gods need more buffers (specifically Shamans for Mana) to be spammable. DP wishes Dance Oracle was exclusive to it, because not having it be exclusive means a Divine Herald can work just as well for a Chain team. 

To me, it sounds like a class that requires a lot more set-up than it's really worth. And the question is how long the Divine Punisher, or indeed the entire party, can last until the set-up is completed.

16 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Appease Spirits is a passive that at level 10 replenishes 25% of a characters HP when they act if they have a buff on them and the Divine Herald is alive.

Nice!

17 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Holy Flame is the passive that restores HP to everyone with every 3 steps you take in the Labyrinth. 4 HP at level 1, 12 at level 5, 30 at level 10.

One of the best passives you can have, probably.

18 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Benevolence summons Jiang -nope!

I see what you did there. XD

19 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

It's a passive that, after taking damage, replenishes HP equal to at most 25 + 6% of their maximum HP to anyone with a buff, so as long as the Divine Herald lives. 

Also pretty good.

19 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Now this is truly Divine! Sure you don't have resurrection or bind/ailment removal (but why shouldn't the Merciful Healer be unchallenged as the greatest healer?), and Split Spirits can't heal the DH because they're using it on that turn, but Split Spirits, Appease Spirits, and Benevolence (and don't forget Gospel) make for strong HP restoration. Holy Flame is icing on the cake for wandering Yggdrasil, and Vitality Prayer stacked with Aegis Prayer and the appropriate elemental prayer should you choose those three for your buff slots make for great durability.

And it appears like much less setup is required to use everything.
If I ever use a Shaman, this will be the title I'll be using, most likely. Thank you for the detailed explanation! ^^

Some of these make me wish subclassing was a thing in this game... or that the Shaman class was in Nexus.

23 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Beasts aren't human, so they get their own category of armor, Collars. The ultimate collar has 109 Def, 5 points less than the ultimate Protector heavy armor.

Ah, I see!

24 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

There is one piece of clothing they can equip though, provided you have the paid DLC that adds a hot springs to the Auburn Thicket- the Bikini Armor!👙

Now before you reach for the brain bleach at the thought of a panda or tiger wearing a bikini, it ain't so bad. Ignore the 1 Def value, from what I remember reading, armor Def matters a whole lot less than the Vitality stat in damage calculation. I'm not sure of EOU2, but for EOIV, 1 Vit = 5 Def, and I don't think they corrected the weakness of armor Def in the damage calculations until EOV. Instead, pay attention to the "^^^" Fire/Ice/Volt resistances, which I read means 50% reductions in each. 

I actually don't know how damage calculation works exactly in EOU2, but I always made sure to increase characters' Vitality if I could, alongside their defense. I think it is as you say here, but I'm not too sure.

26 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Depending on witch battle you're talking about, you may be able to gun for an easy victory with a Beast and Protector. Know what I mean?😉

It took me a bit, but I get it now!
That boss fight was so brutal the first time around, because I had no idea you ideally needed to kill them both during the same turn.
Definitely a worthy successor to the similar fight in EOU1... though I preferred the music in that one. Towering Pair is to this day one of my favorite EO themes.

27 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

However, the Ur-Devil, the DLC 31st floor god superboss of superbosses:

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20200814070711

I read it will use Twilight's Gleam if you bring 2 Protectors or Beasts or 1 of each, Twilight's Gleam drains your Force Gauges. And it will then on the very next turn deliver the Almighty glorified OHKO called Eternal Exodus. It'll use these skills no matter what, but never right after each other unless you bring two units with the 1-turn invincibility Force Breaks (but you need to bring 1 of them to survive Eternal Exodus).

Good lord, what is that thing?!?
I confess again, I don't have any of the paid DLC for this game, so I've never fought this boss before, but it looks (and sounds) like a veritable nightmare.
I barely scraped by in my battle against the Ur-Child (which marks one of the only times I actually beat an EO post-game - the other being Nexus), but that was only due to Fafnir's [elemental] Waves + Arianna's Link Order being a downright broken combo.

31 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

For everything else? It could work I suppose, but considering you'd still need a healer as well, you team might be too defensive.

This is why I love the War Magus class. They can heal (twice per turn, even, AND with priority), but they can also fight rather effectively with their War Edge skills. Random Disease + Ailing Slash is one of my favorite methods of attack in EOU2, and one I always used when I didn't need healing that turn.

37 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

The Beast has a set of Bash-based offensive skills (and two on the Protector), but I'd think you'd be better off running an Axe!Landsknecht instead. 

I loved using Shield Rush for the Stun chance it had. It was also decent to get rid of crowds or minions a boss summoned.

34 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I know this feeling. I've had that happen many times, still do. 🙂

Sometimes, it really do be like that.
All you can really do is take it in stride and say "it gets better eventually". 🙂

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

*sigh*...

Christine is such a burden

And here we go resetting....

Well, not like the level ups were any good

Oh, forgot to mention, Erec doesn't actually need to survive. He's pretty tough, so he should be fine, but just be aware, that hya don't need to reset.

22 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Shouzou_Kaga_1994.png

Ah yes, the legendary Three Turn Talk.

Spoiler

Sylvis turned yellow and became blind

next time stick with me girl 😛

Oh, forgot to mention, Erec doesn't actually need to survive

Erec isn't the problem.

It's the fact that if i had a good combat unit instead of christine, life would've been so so much easier atm

Edited by Shrimperor

21 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

That boss fight was so brutal the first time around, because I had no idea you ideally needed to kill them both during the same turn.

Or, if you have 1 of a Protector or Beast, you carefully deplete 1 of the deadly duo's HP to just above ~50%. Then you prepare to bombard them dead before they kill you. When the other boosts for three turns up in response to the first's death, you survive the next two turns and then pop Perfect Defense/True Endurance, when the kamikaze ends, you'll have won. -Provided you weren't doing unnecessarily things and had a Sagittarius Shot land on the 2nd enemy's boosted third turn, delaying it, leaving your Force Break wasted and you dead the next.☠️

27 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Good lord, what is that thing?!?
I confess again, I don't have any of the paid DLC for this game, so I've never fought this boss before, but it looks (and sounds) like a veritable nightmare.

Apparently, it's index entry says it's the "ultimate evolution created by the Ruler of Heaven".

It has 280000 HP, and immunities to everything except Poison and Blind to which it's weak, and Arm and Leg Binds which it's neither weak nor resistant to. Takes 25% more damage from the three magical elements. As for for its skills.:

Spoiler
  1. Selfless Strength: Does not use a body part. A STR based attack that deals 500% damage to the entire party. (Drains the party's TP.) Has no damage type. 900% speed. Cannot miss.
  2. Null thy Strength: Uses the Arms. A STR based Bash attack that 220% damage to a single target, and deals splash damage. Splash damage deals 50% of the initial damage. Targets have their physical and elemental attack power reduced by 50% for 4 turns. 120% speed. 99 hit rate.
  3. Behold my Power: Uses the Arms. A STR based Bash attack that randomly attacks the party 3 to 5 times. Deals 130% damage per hit. Attempts to inflict Petrification, Poison, Paralysis, Panic, Terror, and Sleep. Has a 2% success rate. Cannot hit the same person more than twice. Poison deals around 435 damage. 80% speed. 99 hit rate.
  4. Pity the Weak: Uses the Arms. A STR based Cut attack that deals 250% damage to a single target and pierces to the back row. Targets take an extra 150% damage from physical and elemental attacks for 4 turns. 120% speed. 99 hit rate.
  5. Dance with Lunacy: Uses the Arms. Attempts to inflict Blind, Curse, Poison, Paralysis, or Panic on the entire party. Has a 35% success rate. Poison deals around 650 damage. 100% speed.
  6. My Wrath: Uses the Head. A TEC based Fire attack that randomly attacks the party 3 to 5 times. Deals 220% damage per hit. Attempts to inflict Head Bind, Arm Bind, and Leg Bind. Has a 10% success rate. 70% speed. 160 hit rate.
  7. My Sorrow: Uses the Head. A TEC based Ice attack that randomly attacks the party 3 to 5 times. Deals 220% damage per hit. Attempts to inflict Head Bind, Arm Bind, and Leg Bind. Has a 10% success rate. 70% speed. 160 hit rate.
  8. My Mercy: Uses the Head. A TEC based Volt attack that randomly attacks the party 3 to 5 times. Deals 220% damage per hit. Attempts to inflict Head Bind, Arm Bind, and Leg Bind. Has a 10% success rate. 70% speed. 160 hit rate.
  9. Howling Winds: Does not use a body part. A TEC based Almighty attack that deals 1000% damage to a single target. 50% speed. 99 hit rate.
  10. Call Ally: Does not use a body part. Summons the Ur-Eyes and sets Ur-Devil's damage resistances to 0%. Always goes last. Does not use up Ur-Devil's turn.
    1. Ur-Eyes come in three colors, one for element. They can use a high-accuracy insta-death every two turns, or if killed deal elemental damage to the killer that splashes to their pals.
  11. Noble Rest: Does not use a body part. Recovers 5000-99999 HP, depending on how much damage you inflicted in its previous phase. Always goes first.
  12. Value of Solitude: Uses the Legs. A STR based Stab attack that deals 1175% damage to the whole party if there are 5 living party members, 150% damage otherwise. 10% speed. 170 hit rate.
  13. Despise Solitude: Uses the Legs. A STR based Stab attack that deals 1500% damage to the whole party if a single party member is dead, 150% damage otherwise. 10% speed. 170 hit rate.
  14. Strongman's Glory: Does not use a body part. Restores around 225 TP to the front row. Does not use up Ur-Devil's turn.
  15. Recluse's Glory: Does not use a body part. Restores around 225 TP to the back row. Does not use up Ur-Devil's turn.
  16. Release my Power: Uses the Head. Dispels any debuffs on Ur-Devil, and raises his physical and elemental attack power by 50% and reduces damage taken by 20% for 6 turns. The attack buff and defense buff count as separate buffs. 120% speed.
  17. Darkness' Shroud: Uses the Head. Dispels all buffs and from the party, places a debuff that lowers the party's physical and elemental attack power, and HP recovery by 50% for 4 turns. When cast, it inflicts guaranteed Instant Death on the party. The Instant Death component completely ignores any Instant Death resistances and immunities your party members have, meaning that not even Fairy's Robe can protect you from this. The Instant Death component does not take place if your party members have buffs at the time of casting, meaning that the only way to avoid it is to have buffs on your party members. 80% speed. Has negative priority.
  18. Know thy Reason: Does not use a body part. A TEC based elemental attack (Damage type depends on which Ur-Eye Ur-Devil decides to use. The Ur-Eye he uses is random.) that deals 3000% damage to the entire party. If there is no available Ur-Eye to choose from on the turn it decides to cast this, Know Thy Reason becomes an Almighty attack. 10% speed. 200 hit rate.
  19. Twilight's Gleam: Does not use a body part. Breaks everyone's Force. Anyone that's currently in the Force Boost state will have their Force Boost dispelled and broken. 70% speed.
  20. Sunlight's Dawn: Does not use a body part. Restores everyone's Force, even if it has been broken. 70% speed.
  21. Shed Thy Tears: Does not use a body part. Deals 1800 damage to a row, divided equally among its members. Has no damage type. 90% speed. Cannot miss.
  22. Realm of Death: Does not use a body part. Places an environmental effect that prevents the party from dispelling debuffs, ailments, binds, and prevents them from reviving dead party members for 4 turns. 80% speed. Does not use up Ur-Devil's turn.
  23. Amplify: Does not use a body part. Enables Eternal Exodus to hit up to 15 times and greatly increases its damage. Does not use up Ur-Devil's turn.
  24. Eternal Exodus (Amplified): Does not use a body part. A TEC based Almighty attack that randomly attacks the party 15 times. Deals 3000% damage per hit. Cannot hit the same person more than three times. 10% speed. Cannot miss.

24 different moves, albeit three of them are the same but different elements. Why does it need this much??? 

It has 7 phases, but you'll only encounter 2 or 4 of them if you're playing on Picnic or Expert respectively. To see all 7, you must fight it on Expert.

What do you get for slaying this monstrosity? Nothing, unless you're playing on Expert. If you're wise enough to win on Expert, you get the Ragnarok, a sword with 256 Atk (the most in the game), and it increases HP and TP by 999 each.

This fight can take 30 minutes, or, it can take three.:

For all the insanity Atlus throws together, the real hardcore fans find equally insane ways of getting through it.

Crusade is OP. Preludes are OP. Power Gel and Affection Collar providing massive Atk buffs to Bows and Guns because they use the Agility stat for damage in U2 is OP.

I remember seeing some players of GBA FE hacked in an RNG viewer, if you did that with BS and understood the order in which the numbers get used up, you'd never have to miss again. And you could have a meme Daoud with 63 HP, 25 Str, 22 Def, and 22 Agility too.