Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Well, nothing to it. I'll work on Sommie later. For now I have more generic bossmen to turn playable. Like Roberts. Everyone's favorite FE character. I bet you're all so excited to hear that Roberts will be playable in this hack.

• Replies 177.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

42 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Oh my god the standard youtube homepage is such bullshit

so much ragebait/alt right/trendy bs aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i want anime back

So that's another of Ruben's projects...

4 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

How dare you. You must use Derrick the entire game. He is the most adorable and huggable character in the game.

But you can't. Xd he cant be used in many missions. 

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh wait, it gets better. I just haphardly imported it into a FE8 ROM. Works without a hitch

FE8 superior.

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

ezgif-3-27757bcd66.gif

Wait, Sommie can transform?!

3 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Well, she is not the abomination.

https://i.imgur.com/n3tIvbA.png

On 6/6/2023 at 6:09 AM, Saint Rubenio said:

I can totally see that, actually. The prologue of Sacred Stones is really rigid in how you can play it. You get two choices: Kill everything with Seth and waste both generic fighters' worth of experience, or fight them with Eirika and risk getting her killed if she gets hit, crits the first fighter, then gets hit again. Tanking, distracting, softening up or any other sort of strategy is impossible because Seth is so obnoxiously overpowered and the mountain pass is so narrow. On top of all that, the game literally just started, so there's zero reason not to risk Eirika's neck and reset a couple times.

Sure, but after the first time, I'd expect them to wise up and think "Hmm, maybe I should make it such that Eirika only faces one of the Fighters." Also, this was in an ironman, and I'd think it'd be rather humiliating to fail an ironman in the prologue...

Oh, and by the way, both of the peeps I was watching failed. Again. One got Ephraim killed by a Gorgon's Shadowshot, and the other lost at Last Hope.

Edited by Shadow Mir

9 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

So that's another of Ruben's projects...

10 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

ragebait/alt right/trendy bs

Are you fucking kidding me, Acacia

9 hours ago, Lightcosmo said:

But you can't. Xd he cant be used in many missions.

And? Ward can't be used in many missions either. Neither can Enid, for that matter. Derrick is still the best.

9 hours ago, Lightcosmo said:

FE8 superior.

Honestly, in terms of hacking, yeah. It's so much more convenient. FE6 breaks if you edit world map scenes.

8 hours ago, Newtype06 said:

Wait, Sommie can transform?!

He shouldn't, he's a lot less cute like that

7 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Oh

Guess I no longer need to get them on mobile. Nice.

Oh, Apollo and his ten backstories are coming to PC? Awesome. I never did play these games. Probably still won't bother, they don't exactly fill me with confidence and I've eaten way too many spoilers at this point.

...What about Layton, tho?

13 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Ayyy it's finally here! Apparently the new chapter's an epilogue at the end of the golden route that brings closure to a whole bunch of secondary character stuff, which is awesome. I'll have to look into replaying the game, and finally doing the golden route at some point.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

And? Ward can't be used in many missions either. Neither can Enid, for that matter. Derrick is still the best.

But Ward is bench-warming as well! Xd

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Honestly, in terms of hacking, yeah. It's so much more convenient. FE6 breaks if you edit world map scenes

Thats too bad. Isnt there a "FE6 in FE8 mod" floating around somewhere?

7 minutes ago, Lightcosmo said:

But Ward is bench-warming as well! Xd

Ohhh you've done it now! Why would you not use Endgame Ready Beard?!

7 minutes ago, Lightcosmo said:

Thats too bad. Isnt there a "FE6 in FE8 mod" floating around somewhere?

I believe someone made such a mod, but it's not a direct port, but rather an Ember-style remake. Besides, I wouldn't steal someone else's hard work, and for the purposes of my hack, porting all of FE6 to 8 would be far too much trouble. It's not a big enough hack to justify all the extra work. I suppose worse come to worst, I'll have to live with the buggy Sommie lol

23 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ohhh you've done it now! Why would you not use Endgame Ready Beard?!

I believe someone made such a mod, but it's not a direct port, but rather an Ember-style remake. Besides, I wouldn't steal someone else's hard work, and for the purposes of my hack, porting all of FE6 to 8 would be far too much trouble. It's not a big enough hack to justify all the extra work. I suppose worse come to worst, I'll have to live with the buggy Sommie lol

Simply because i don't want to. I'm not a fan, is all!

Oh, i did not realise that you intended on releasing this publicly. Yeah, don't do that, then.

1 hour ago, Lightcosmo said:

Simply because i don't want to. I'm not a fan, is all!

I can't believe you have such poor taste. Who're you using, then? Reveal to me your team composition, and I shall judge your choices. I have every right to do so - after all, I've done a run before where I used literally the entire cast. You've no excuse!

1 hour ago, Lightcosmo said:

Oh, i did not realise that you intended on releasing this publicly.

Yeah, the world needs to be able to play as hit Fire Emblem character, Perez. And the rest.