Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 hour ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Also opening the menu you play inventory puzzle!

You admittedly kinda have to do this in TotK when fusing arrows. It's not awful because you can set the filter to "most used" but you still gotta fuse the arrows one at a time.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I personally still count a remake -even for a game the West never got- as different from something brand new. My sales & overall expectations for a franchise's future based on a given game, are lower for a pinch of nostalgia than they are for a totally new entry.

Yeah that's fair. Still though, they've never done one before and they are gauging how it's received to see if it's viable to greenlight more remakes.

In the past, between each new installment, there were the "deluxe editions" of prior games but with those having caught up, low-budget (for Gust standards) remakes of their Japan-only titles while you wait for the next new game seems like the move.

33 minutes ago, Newtype06 said:

I wouldn't mind a map in DS3, ngl

Never played but yeah, i kinda do need at least a minimap to know where i'm going. You can turn it off if you want but there's figuring the way out and then there's looking it up cause you've ran in circles three times.

• Replies 179.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Okay, now a trip to Sanktheim Gate.

Hm? I got a Yes/No prompt after a battle... but I'll admit I was quickly pressing the button so I couldn't see what it was. I ended up choosing No, for whatever that was.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Well, seems I can't find anything about that. Guess I'll have to slow down if it ever shows up again.

Anyway, did the available requests and finally turned them in. Will advance the story... next time.

55 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

It is more honest with what this thread became, but I strangely miss the ol' TeeHee branding...

I have long waited for this day, when the souls of this thread would finally be saved from eternal perdition. Emperor be praised!

8 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Booooooo accessibility/convenience after legitimately going through a difficult challenge once! Booooooo on the graves of the devs' ancestors!

😛

Truly shameful. How will I feed my ego now?

7 hours ago, Newtype06 said:
The 2000s-2010s anti-Japanese games racism is back, bros!

It's kinda funny to say something like this because one person seems to think the new Final Fantasy is a bit too cheesy for their tastes, when we live in the TotK era. I thought everyone fucking loved Japanese games now?

In any case, I really don't see what's so wrong with someone having an opinion. I just wish I knew what they mean by "Kingdom Hearts nonsense."

7 hours ago, Armagon said:

It never left. See: Elden Ring

Last year's GOTY?

...okay, interesting example.

know but it also had this going on

To be completely honest, that seems like you went looking really hard for a tiny vocal minority engaging in some nitpicking so you could go "look how people hate the game just because it's Japanese."

Sure, assholes exist everywhere and in all things. Didn't stop Elden Ring from getting GOTY, did it?

3 hours ago, Hanes said:

Hey look at that, the topic title has been changed!

It will always be Teehee. Always.

32 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Bros we should've gatekept

I agree, opinions are overrated. Let's outlaw disliking Berwick Saga. The sentence: death

-> there´s a thread name I never seen

-> oh

FNEmSEvXsAIFABX.png

Horizon and Ubisoft game devs on this last one

and cyberpunk and redfall and that lotr game that got laughed out the room recently and days gone and battlefield 2042 and and and 

the last big western release without a day 1 apology letter and performance patch was what... God of War 2?

a0cc5660-9f96-4fa0-bde7-3d8d0ad4cc4a_789

this the kind of guy who thinks ➡️↗️➡️↗️➡️  when going upstairs

Equipment is the first tab you go to when going in the menu, it´s exactly 2 button presses. Some people need to be hurt with manuals.

5 hours ago, Armagon said:
6 hours ago, Newtype06 said:

I wouldn't mind a map in DS3, ngl

Never played but yeah, i kinda do need at least a minimap to know where i'm going. You can turn it off if you want but there's figuring the way out and then there's looking it up cause you've ran in circles three times.

If anything a 3d map like Doom, otherwise it´s worthless. Nothing like looking at a map of Leyndell, Raya Lucaria or Stormveil Castle and go hmmmmmmmmmm?

34 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I thought everyone fucking loved Japanese games now?

Not really

it's just we are in a fanbase/bubble that loves japanese games

30 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

Teehee

Teehee may never die!

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I just wish I knew what they mean by "Kingdom Hearts nonsense."

KH's story is literally like, 80% padding. They just add stuff for the sake of adding stuff. XD

1 hour ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Teehee may never die!

d27d40493e73379418ef3e15a71fdbb3.png

Agreed! ❤️

I fell off a ledge. Predictably, this killed me and added a few years to me. I expected to be warped back to the ledge and continue my descent.

...instead, Sifu remembered its own "magic talisman revives you exactly where you were when you died" rule and put me right where I fell, which turned out to be the boss arena.

The game lets you strategically splatter into the ground as a way to skip the descent.

This game's actually fucking brilliant.

3 hours ago, GuardianSing said:

Teehee

We're chatty now.

2 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Not really

it's just we are in a fanbase/bubble that loves japanese games

How'd I end up here

47 minutes ago, Lightcosmo said:

KH's story is literally like, 80% padding. They just add stuff for the sake of adding stuff. XD

Every time the topic comes up I feel compelled to point out that all I know about Kingdom Hearts is videos like this, and I kinda feel like that's really all I need.

9 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Every time the topic comes up I feel compelled to point out that all I know about Kingdom Hearts is videos like this, and I kinda feel like that's really all I need.

Their story isn't great, but overall their gameplay is usually stellar imo. The early KH games are very well built for their time whether it's animating, speed, combat flow, etc. KH I and II do these things very well to keep the player interested in playing them.

38 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

How'd I end up here

Fire Emblem

21 minutes ago, Lightcosmo said:

7 STR = pain. XD

246cc3e0f571cb56a1b6eb246b69eb03.png

Pain peko

Atleast you got 17spd yay?

And 6 magic lawl

Edited by Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

3 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Pain peko

Atleast you got 17spd yay?

I mean, she can destroy Cavalry/Armors with Rapier since in this mod, Rapier/Reginleif Repair after battle ala Berwick Saga Pallas magic/Nothung,

Besides that, she can beat Myrms easy and Fighters. That's all. XD

Edited by Lightcosmo

4 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

In any case, I really don't see what's so wrong with someone having an opinion. I just wish I knew what they mean by "Kingdom Hearts nonsense."

The terrible crime of liking something that I like but not for the same reasons, would be my guess. It seems reminiscent to the ol' "if people get into Awakening because anime bullshit, then future games will also be anime bullshit, so it is morally correct to bully the Awakening babies out of the fandom", except I guess this time anime bullshit is the old status quo? I don't really know the context, except Something Something Final Fantasy, apparently.

You either die an Awakening baby or you become the Elitist

6 minutes ago, gnip said:

It seems reminiscent to the ol' "if people get into Awakening because anime bullshit, then future games will also be anime bullshit

c3447c97911151f98bdd15c245d104ed.png

lmao