• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Just now, BrightBow said:

In gameplay Dash also has the most punchable face imagineable.

I am afraid that he's going to murder someone I love with that slingshot.

Real

even though I didn't really like XBC1

7 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:
  Reveal hidden contents

rcc5fhk4fcab1.png?auto=webp&v=enabled&s=

(XBC3 Major Spoilers)

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The consequences of Xenoblade 3 for the human race XD

B-but wasn't he a boy...?

4 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Chill Manor is also sadly overlocked, despite being the sequel to the legendary I.M.Meen.

Of all places for I.M. Meen's character to end up, I don't think I would've ever expected romance.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Of all places for I.M. Meen's character to end up, I don't think I would've ever expected romance.

Most epic sequel hook in video game history right there.
Too bad there wasn't a 3rd one.

There was however that time Animation Magic tried it's hands on something more edgy.

2 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Most epic sequel hook in video game history right there.
Too bad there wasn't a 3rd one.

There was however that time Animation Magic tried it's hands on something more edgy.

Scratch Dash - the entire CDI library just has this stinking "hello fellow kids" energy.

...And then there's the Flowers of Robert Mapplethorpe.

3 hours ago, Newtype06 said:

B-but wasn't he a boy...?

6 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

There's a certain cursed tag for that

They adopted. Garon time.

C7wVlM2.png

A nice way to lose a battle. 16750 vs. 34000 losses, slightly better than a 1:2 ratio, and that's even with the wrong general (I also had a 3-3 one, which is a lot better than 5-1 with this many horsies)

2upzET4.png

Peaced out at this point though - high war exhaution and a 15k manpower deficit. Still, nice first war against the Ottos (and Bohemia, Ajam, and Sibir, although the last one is just a 2-province-minor). I am very disappointed that the Commonwealth didn't jump on the Ottomans despite being hostile towards them, desiring basically all of Bulgaria, and having a militant ruler.

Trails into Reverie has a silly bug where any of the new characters have their link ability list all set to link attack, meaning they have zero skills set out of seven. 

How sad. Xd

Of course that should never have happened, but its simple to fix (I already have personally) 

So they had better update this sad excuse of a problem. Xd

I have arrived here to tell you that Pikmin 4 will be the greatest game ever made (probably) and that you should try out the demo, it's pretty fun.

6 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

They should remember and bring Harkinian and Morshu out of CDI hell. Put them in the next Warriors game or something. I guarantee people would fucking love it.

Sadly all of the CDi original characters are owned by Philips, not Nintendo, so instead we'd have to campaign them to make a new game starring Morshu and Harky. Philips apparently specializes in healthcare technology now, so I wonder how it would turn out... Though the king in the Zelda cartoon was also named Harkinian, so I'm not sure how much of that applies to him.

The name at least on its lonesome isn't something that can be copyrighted/trademarked, at least for proper nouns. So Nintendo can name a King Harkinian, and so long he doesn't look or act like Philip's Harkinian, then it's fine.

Also, cartoon!Harkinian was first actually, so CD-i!Harkinian was likely named after him, since he was the only King of Hyrule with an actual name at the time, if I recall correctly. So Philips just took it for their own King.

3 hours ago, gnip said:

C7wVlM2.png

A nice way to lose a battle. 16750 vs. 34000 losses, slightly better than a 1:2 ratio, and that's even with the wrong general (I also had a 3-3 one, which is a lot better than 5-1 with this many horsies)

2upzET4.png

Peaced out at this point though - high war exhaution and a 15k manpower deficit. Still, nice first war against the Ottos (and Bohemia, Ajam, and Sibir, although the last one is just a 2-province-minor). I am very disappointed that the Commonwealth didn't jump on the Ottomans despite being hostile towards them, desiring basically all of Bulgaria, and having a militant ruler.

Oh by the way, to respond to your earlier remarks of fearing the Ottomans together, make no mistake, I'm still scared shitless of the Ottos. The war against Poland and the HRE I was pulled into from Austria really sacked my man power and the Ottomans have been nothing but aggressive.