Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Gotta say tho, the game is not easier than the average Mario not Lost levels not Luigi . I would even say a bit harder tbh with how many secrets it has, and how crazy in general it is.

Also the 4* star level in world 1 got me sweatin

43 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

this singular mistake of the eye cost Gunter his life.

....nothing of Value was lost?

• Replies 177.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

A new idea i had for XC2 mods: enemies strength measured by BGM

If it's base XC2 UM BGM, it's easy

If it's XC UM BGM, it's mid difficulty

If it's XCX UM BGM, you're in for a rough fight.

That way it allows for some preperations beforehand and you don't have to listen to the same BGM way too many times. XD

10 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Gotta say tho, the game is not easier than the average Mario not Lost levels not Luigi . I would even say a bit harder tbh with how many secrets it has, and how crazy in general it is.

Yeah a few Big Flower Coins had me like "where the fuck is this thing". I still haven't found some of them cause i'll come back to them later.

Also is it me or are powerups slightly more sparse? Some levels it feels like you only get two powerup blocks.

Ugh, what a mess. Got my laptop back yesterday, but apparently they moved just about everything to an external hard drive. So now I have to put it all back in. Tedious and lengthy, but at least everything's there. I hope. I was worried I had lost everything saved in my browser (like bookmarks), but thankfully those get saved to the Users folder in their respective profile folder.

Flip side is that aside from cleaning it, they also threw in a... something about making it run better/faster, I forgot exactly. And it showed. After who knows how long, the internal fan was finally back to barely being needed.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Vesper's theme is probably the most dramatically different in Wargroove 2. How did she end up having a theme that sounds downright heroic? She is still very much a villain here. Just not a very effective one. Well, calling her even less effective might be more accurate.

Still, after this near-spook (I wasn't told they would reformat the laptop), now more than I ever I should get in the mentality of backing up EVERYTHING. I already do for some things, but seems it's not enough...

8 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

...What did I do all day? It's almost 3:00AM as I type this, 4X/city-builders are bad for me.😵

@gnip Partly b/c of your Aztec post, I decided to play a round of Civ5 again. (Also b/c I was trying out the Leader Pass for Civ6, and continually wasn't happy with how things were going. I really wanted to try out Theodora's holy sites surrounded by farms for maximum piety and culture, or Yongle's population bonuses.)

Apologies :lol: 

Spain is a funny one, practically useless if you don't find an early natural wonder (because both unique units suck), really strong if you find a good natural wonder within 10-15 turns or so, and broken if you happen to find two. I can only imagine how insane they would be with ALL the natural wonders.

I have the advantage of really liking Terrace Farms, so if I'm not sure what civ to play as, I'll just load up a game as the Inca. :lol: 

27 minutes ago, gnip said:

Spain is a funny one, practically useless if you don't find an early natural wonder (because both unique units suck), really strong if you find a good natural wonder within 10-15 turns or so, and broken if you happen to find two. I can only imagine how insane they would be with ALL the natural wonders.

20231023194929-1.jpg

-Turn 125, on Standard speed, on Deity. Usually on Emperor I've not long finished the National College at this point.

20231023212842-1.jpg

Narrowly won the World's Fair, with just a single city.

You can also see that not all the Natural Wonders loaded properly. Mt.s Kailash, Sinai, and Kilimanjaro got squished, the Fountain of Youth ended up on a mountain, and the Barringer Crater, Grand Mesa, and Great Barrier Reef are all invisible.

20231024022036-1.jpg

...I really let things drag out though.😅

-I might use the World Builder again though. For nothing as crazy.😄 ...Although modding an Inland Sea where I just so happen to surround the inland sea with mountains and load the waters with aquatic resources for an all-exclusive wide Carthaginian paradise is a possibility.

45 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

anime-sofa.gif

It's Tuesday and the grind has KO'ed you already?

...Not sure what mood your ears are in. So I went with something relaxing. Might've recced this before b/c my repertoire of stuff you wouldn't know is only so big.

---

@gnip Just asking, does Civ5 devour your laptop's battery? My only like two-years-old quality gaming laptop starts making noises playing Civ5 now. Weird, given it's a sorta-old game, even if all the calculations should make it more GPU intensive than you might think. Weird, since Civ6 -the newer game- has been made to run on mobile devices although as of now, there are very noticeable diplomacy text bugs on Switch, and A LOT of very annoying crashing from attempting diplomacy.

---

@Acacia Sgt Ever eat this before?🍞💀😀

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Here it is

Fire_Emblem_Fates_24.10.23_21.54.05.911.

Meme map.

3 hours ago, gnip said:

Ahh, so that's why we aren't doing so good. We have no wonders.

4 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Ugh, what a mess. Got my laptop back yesterday, but apparently they moved just about everything to an external hard drive. So now I have to put it all back in. Tedious and lengthy, but at least everything's there. I hope. I was worried I had lost everything saved in my browser (like bookmarks), but thankfully those get saved to the Users folder in their respective profile folder.

Flip side is that aside from cleaning it, they also threw in a... something about making it run better/faster, I forgot exactly. And it showed. After who knows how long, the internal fan was finally back to barely being needed.

3 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Still, after this near-spook (I wasn't told they would reformat the laptop), now more than I ever I should get in the mentality of backing up EVERYTHING. I already do for some things, but seems it's not enough...

Remember, kids: Back-up copies are way cool!

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

t's Tuesday and the grind has KO'ed you already?

warcraft-gaming.gif

It KO's me on the weekend before the work week starts lol, because work is just such a huge scepter hanging over my life - i pretty much only live to work atm 😞

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Not sure what mood your ears are in

i am more in a catchy/crazy tune mood, but that was nice as well.