• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

18 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

AYXVn7m.png
IhuTqxL.png

This will never be not funny

Oh they've started replacing the art assets?

Anyway, that's a better Draug than you'd ever see in his actual games lol. In 12 he's pretty good but 18 defense? Unthinkable.

18 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

Aren't there only four Mario women to begin with? And Daisy basically started as a Peach recolor. That's not even getting into the Toads.

Pretty much, yeah. There's like four human males and four human females. The guys are allowed to look pretty different, the girls have different hairstyles. Then again, this is the series that took decades to stop using its girls exclusively for the role of "trophy at the end", so.

18 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

Wait a minute... We're going to get Baby Pauline in the next Mario Kart, aren't we?

Bold of you to assume we're ever getting a new Mario Kart.

5 hours ago, BrightBow said:

They made games like Gunstar Heroes, Alien Soldier, Ikaruga, Mischief Makers, Sin & Punishment and of course McDonald's Treasure Land Adventure.

Oh yeah, I remember watching a pretty in-depth video about Mischief Makers. It looked pretty fun, leaving aside the extremely Japan plot.

15 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Dang there's more Vestaria art out there than I'd have expected. I guess it enjoys more popularity back in Japan. Which doesn't surprise me, here in the west most people see the graphics attached to Dangen's price tag and go "yeah no."

12 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Dang there's more Vestaria art out there than I'd have expected. I guess it enjoys more popularity back in Japan. Which doesn't surprise me, here in the west most people see the graphics attached to Dangen's price tag and go "yeah no."

Stuff is most certainly out there. Despite artist accounts having the annoying tendency to disappear over night.

https://poipiku.com/130184/970362.html

000970362_snCUJhYZw.png

I had a strange dream...

I was playing a gunvolt game...

A 3D Gunvolt game....yeah

Set in the good old US of A (or it's GVverse equivalent)

And i can still remember the first level clearly, even

Searching for a lost soul (Lumen? Dunno, not sure exactly who GV is searching for?), listening to the news describing the events of the first 2 games (i think?), where GV is shown in a bad light, arriving at a shrine, asking people there about souls, then a dog stopping GV from getting to the place with the lost soul (well, not really stopping, but GV asking the dog if "she's here" and "if she doesn't think it's time yet", and the dog confirming both), then ending up with an epic Boss fight of epic propotions at the center of the shrine with some dude searching for something and....GV transforming into/switching places with Kirin, and sick combos going on with Talisman throwing and jumping around....until i got hit and lost all Kudos right at the end of the fight LMAO. Then dream ended with cutscene interlude about some mega corpo guy telling an Adept (on i recognize somehow) that there are rumors that GV is alive.

Then i woke up

@Armagon i blame you 😛

Nah it was a cool dream tbh. But maybe i shouldn't listen to Lumen singing before sleeping lmao

Anyway Devs hire me.

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

Koyasu is Peacemaker lol

This looks fun

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh they've started replacing the art assets?

https://gamebanana.com/mods/478087

Edited by Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

5 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

I had a strange dream...

I was playing a gunvolt game...

A 3D Gunvolt game....yeah

And i can still remember the first level clearly, even

Searching for a lost soul (Lumen? Dunno, not sure exactly who GV is searching for?), listening to the news describing the events of the first 2 games (i think?), where GV is shown in a bad light, arriving at a shrine, asking people there about souls, then a dog stopping GV from getting to the place with the lost soul (well, not really stopping, but GV asking the dog if "she's here" and "if she doesn't think it's time yet", and the dog confirming both), then ending up with an epic Boss fight of epic propotions at the center of the shrine with some dude searching for something and....GV transforming into/switching places with Kirin, and sick combos going on with Talisman throwing and jumping around....until i got hit and lost all Kudos right at the end of the fight LMAO. Then dream ended with cutscene interlude about some mega corpo guy telling an Adept (on i recognize somehow) that there are rumors that GV is alive.

Then i woke up.

I usually just have night terrors.

2 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

It's probably gonna be like Windows. We'll jump from 8 to 10.

Mario Kart Vista.

1 hour ago, BrightBow said:

Stuff is most certainly out there. Despite artist accounts having the annoying tendency to disappear over night.

I like the one that's fanart of a map.

Also the one that represents... that one chapter from Vestaria, I forget the number. There's a lot I'm blurry about on Vestaria 1, but that chapter was pretty memorable. Zoy's first appearance, Orphelia's first appearance, Therenius and his Imbecile skill's first appearance... Dang, looking back, a good bit of introducting was done there. If I recall correctly.

56 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Somehow missed this one back then. This should count as Eugen art.

Eugen on his way to punch Holmes unconscious in a single blow.

52 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

I had a strange dream...

Had a number of these dreams myself. I remember one time I dreamed that Berwick Saga was officially localized and remade.

...I was really angry when I woke up.

52 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Ah, I see.

Oh the Engage manga is actually diving into Diamant's traumatic backstory with fire huh.

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Bold of you to assume we're ever getting a new Mario Kart.

We're getting Mario Kart 12 next year, my uncle told me.

1 hour ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

It's weird because I think the countries are largely the same as irl. Most characters originate from a real country. But they are never outright named in the games aside from the fictional ones.

Anyway Devs hire me.

We can work this into a plot for GV4.

Edited by Armagon

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Oh the Engage manga is actually diving into Diamant's traumatic backstory with fire huh

from what i saw other peeps saying the Engage manga is actually really really good?

Fixes alot of the game's problems even?

Gotta read it myself

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

It's weird because I think the countries are largely the same as irl. Most characters originate from a real country. But they are never outright named in the games aside from the fictional ones

I concluded that mega corpos pretty much rule the countries in GVverse, considering how much of an influence Sumeragi had

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

We can work this into a plot for GV4.

It's free idea for the taking, devs XD

8 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

from what i saw other peeps saying the Engage manga is actually really really good?

Gotta read it myself

It's certainly recommendable.

27 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Oh the Engage manga is actually diving into Diamant's traumatic backstory with fire huh.

22 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Gotta read it myself.

32 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

yttidnduc24c1.jpg

These nuns are one intimate moment away from becoming followers of the dark one. And Punchy Nun here can claim the moral high ground all she wants, I've not forgotten that she just stood there and waited like an hour to retaliate against the succubus way back when.

26 minutes ago, Armagon said:

They're really going places. At this rate we might actually see Hyacinth's offscreen brother that only seems to exist in the microcosm of Lindon's support convos.

27 minutes ago, Armagon said:

We're getting Mario Kart 12 next year, my uncle told me.

Mario Kart 12...th DLC pack for Mario Kart 8: Redeluxe Definitely Ultimate Gold Edition

23 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

I concluded that mega corpos pretty much rule the countries in GVverse

Wow, so unrealistic. Games truly are a medium of fiction.

23 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Gotta read it myself

From what little I've seen of it, it highly benefits from getting the substance it lacked ingame because nobody cared about it there.

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

They're really going places. At this rate we might actually see Hyacinth's offscreen brother that only seems to exist in the microcosm of Lindon's support convos.

You know, that reminds me. I wonder if the manga will also do something to the fact Ivy and Hortensia have lots of half-siblings. That also never got any relevance outside making Hyacinth Garon-esque. We only know they left the royal palace.

Personally, that's something I do want to make use of for my fanfic...

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Wow, so unrealistic. Games truly are a medium of fiction.

*Ace Combat 3 Intercorporate War intensify*

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

You know, that reminds me. I wonder if the manga will also do something to the fact Ivy and Hortensia have lots of half-siblings. That also never got any relevance outside making Hyacinth Garon-esque. We only know they left the royal palace.

What a waste Hyacinth was. I hope they do more with him in the manga. They had an absolutely hilarious concept with Old Fart That Punches People and then they did nothing funny with him.

Ahaha, even the part with the mock sword fight they call them Beam Sabers. Yeah, Akio's totally a Gundam fan.

Hmm... I'm trying to recall, but I don't think this particular tidbit was in the anime.

Gotta read it myself

Same. But like I'm gonna wait until it's like halfway or something or even just finished in like 10 years cause monthly manga suck. There's a reason I haven't caught up with JoJoLands.

concluded that mega corpos pretty much rule the countries in GVverse, considering how much of an influence Sumeragi had

And yet Sumeragi still bows to the biggest mega corpo of all: The Mouse /s

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

From what little I've seen of it, it highly benefits from getting the substance it lacked ingame because nobody cared about it there.

Even smaller scenes are adjusted for the better. Alcryst accidentally shooting Alear in the manga is altered a bit, Veyle is there. This is important because nobody else knows Veyle exists until they cross into Elusia.

And Lumera still isn't dead last I checked so there's a strong chance that @Acacia Sgt's idea for an alternate The Funny plays out for real in sone way.

Also Ruben, consider this: solid chance Seforia doesn't just fuck off into irrelevance after 1 chapter.

15 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Even smaller scenes are adjusted for the better. Alcryst accidentally shooting Alear in the manga is altered a bit, Veyle is there. This is important because nobody else knows Veyle exists until they cross into Elusia.

Good adjustment.

And Lumera still isn't dead last I checked so there's a strong chance that @Acacia Sgt's idea for an alternate The Funny plays out for real in sone way.

Ehhh that just elevates her from Average FE Parent to Triangle Strategy, which isn't that much better to be honest.

Also Ruben, consider this: solid chance Seforia doesn't just fuck off into irrelevance after 1 chapter.

I highly, highly doubt it. But we'll see.