• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Basically, Mario battle royale.

35 players play the original super mario bros to last man standing. The twist being, everytime you kill an enemy, you send em to a target of your choice. After a while it becomes super chaotic lol

Ah, I see! Thanks, dad!

Well, I retract about things being a lull, because I just saw the Byzantines start to decline. Both Croatia and Serbia revolted, that realm in Egypt took Epirus, and they turned the rump Byzantine Empire into a tributary. Ironically this means they will have no problems with external threats for the time being, but still...

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Stride is your friend

Oh frick forgot that existed.

Thanks! I'm getting pretty tired of it after my 7th reset...

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

On Maddening the wolfs had pass

Oh my...

FINALLY! Done in Three turns. Could have been two, but eh, who cares.

Edited by Benice

Wait-WHAT?! HUBERT JUST AMBUSHED SPAWNED ME AND KILLED FOUR OF MY UNITS IN THE BERNIE/PETRA PARALOGUE! ANGER!

8 hours ago, Armagon said:

If you were Lv.30 in Ch.4, you were definitely overleveld. Like, as far as the story goes, you basically just overkilled the boss.

See that's the thing, being overleveled doesnt mean free wins in X. You'll see what I mean once you hit chapter 9 and up. Being 20 levels ahead of the bosses doesnt matter much.

Just now, DragonFlames said:

What up, folks? How's it going?

Well... I've called FE12 my favorite FE for very long, but I never beat it in lunatic mode. So that's what I'm going to attempt. I'm not sure if I'll make it, but I'll try. Wish me luck! I'm up to chapter 3, and so far it's really tough, but it's also as well designed as everyone says. Been having a blast so far!

Yes, I will be using Matthis, beating lunatic with the meta team would be like accepting defeat

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Well... I've called FE12 my favorite FE for very long, but I never beat it in lunatic mode. So that's what I'm going to attempt. I'm not sure if I'll make it, but I'll try. Wish me luck! I'm up to chapter 3, and so far it's really tough, but it's also as well designed as everyone says. Been having a blast so far!

Nice! I wish you good luck in that endeavor! ^^

And don't feel bad about never having beaten it in Lunatic mode, because, well... I never even played Maddening in Three Houses. XD

2 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Perfectly fine, and you?

Glad to hear it!
I'm doing fine, just a bit tired still!

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

Doing well. Running some errands.

And yourself?

Very nice! Happy to hear it!
I'm fine, just a little bit tired, is all.

Edited by DragonFlames

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

And don't feel bad about never having beaten it in Lunatic mode, because, well... I never even played Maddening in Three Houses. XD

That's not such a bad thing. Maddening is badly designed anyway Difficulties exist for a reason - so that anyone can enjoy the games the way they like. I just happen to be a masochist someone who enjoys challenging myself with higher difficulties, so this was bound to happen eventually.

...I do have to question my mental stability when I instantly benched Luke and Rody because their stats were mediocre, yet I fully intended to use Matthis and his even worse bases from the start. You'd think in this difficulty I'd exercise some restraint...