I can summon a Lightning Dragon too now 😮

hQkeSBw.jpeg
ZgJCwcH.jpeg
qxn2fus.jpeg
Wait a min....this Sword...

f9SCKpP.jpeg
2KcRHv9.jpeg

Is fucking broken xD

It even gives me more Magic than my main staff - although Ice staff still better

pTMPgEA.jpeg

Why Magic when you can just Sword

ln0VGnI.jpeg
mr8E1ZL.jpeg

Get Astra'd, bitch

UR9cXr6.jpeg
SwMHuB8.jpeg

Well, you see...I fought that super hard Dragon and got that super OP sword XD

Tomorrow: We go whack a Pope

9 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

But now? Inexcusable

💀💀💀

9 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Might play a few days before release just to have a headstart lol

Saw someone say the demo is at least 6 hours.

Might be looking at a meaty one like the DQ11 demo.

PX6whsM.jpeg

I love how the title screen evolved

From lonely Berry to Lucia with her friends, and the rebellion is about to start

Not the first nor the last game to do this - but i love it nonetheless

30 minutes ago, Armagon said:

💀💀💀

Rude

30 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Saw someone say the demo is at least 6 hours.

yeah better not now then xD

Edited by Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

💀💀💀

Three demons. Okay, three endgame demons could tear through most of the game no problem. -Provided you can summon for them free (Devil Survivor did allow you to transfer a few demons right into your inventory on NG+, made things a breeze), having to amass the Macca to buy them would take some time. And I expect it's outright buy. -If you could even bypass the fusion level limit to summon them from the start, but the cynic in me says that won't be the case. In which case, this is totally meaningless.

Really it just adds insult to injury, because they know what they're doing.

...Unrelated, but I was reading today Arma:

Spoiler

mm10049_221116_00790.webp?w=1450&h=968&q

You've begun the story of a nekomata in late feudal Japan, might as well share this.🐱🇯🇵

-The work of a Canada-based artist, who since the 1980s, has made 500 suits of armor for cats and mice (not that he intends to dress a feline/rodent in any of it).

mm10049_221116_00803.webp?w=760&h=507

Cat armor inspired by Tudor England, just to show another example.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Hide contents

You've begun the story of a nekomata in late feudal Japan, might as well share this.🐱🇯🇵

-The work of an artist, who since the 1980s, has made 500 suits of armor for cats and mice (not that he intends to dress a feline/rodent in any of it).

mm10049_221116_00803.webp?w=760&h=507

Cat armor inspired by Tudor England, just to show another example.

*Crusader Kings II Animal Kingdoms mode intensifies*

The first event of my animal kingdom playthough. I see slavery has already  started. : r/CrusaderKings

Something something more equal than others...

---

Okay, gonna go around the region before actually heading to Wolf Fort. But that will be for tomorrow...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Eternights is making me do what I could be bothered to in Ys- learn to time dodging right.😛 (...Okay, I might've done it during the ape master challenges in VIII, but otherwise it was basically all flukes for me in the three games that had Flash Move, IIRC.) Here, enemy count is low enough that I feel like I can (much as I could in Breath of the Wild). Plus, Eternights feels like a game where you have to dodge for the slo-mo, since otherwise it's much too unsafe to furiously hack at 'em. And the MC is not very durable, with MP or what have you for healing being rather limited. And this while playing on normal difficulty.

As for the matter of not-Persona schedule time, I'll see how what I did in DS2 works- prioritize the mandatory stuff when possible, do the bonding afterwards. (And complete these dungeons in a single sitting b/c who wants to outright waste time amirite?)

And for Eternights's intro to "optionally spending nights scavenging for essentials in the apocalypse", the game brought up (with tact, actually) something that usually goes unmentioned- women's hygiene products.🦋 (Something that might go unsaid because it's usually men writing about the end of civilization, and men tend not to want to think of that, ever. I did read online once that in the doomsday-prepper community, there is a "men focused on wild fantasies, women on practical matters of life in the world after society's downfall" divide; truly we are the dumber sex.)

Just beat Tear Ring Saga. Here's my ranking of it:

It has one good map. It automatically beats SoV and Genealogy. Bravo Kaga.

D+ tier. If Berwick isn't at least a B tier, I'm going to make bulls go extinct.

My TRS Final Team (Excluding Healers):

Spoiler

9dXq1kJ.png

The Old

z9Dubbl.png

The Bold

PxaD2pF.png

Behold

e5LJEye.png

The Wall

zm92kuA.png

The LOL

zAPTz1B.png

EVf3ajB.png

The Brawl

cvGrT62.png

Team 2:

fqvylH3.png

Luca's bully

hpGU7ZU.png

"Wait, you're white?"

L3iaC87.png

Garo Bot

LnfSXIh.png

Garo

Honorable Mention:

5hliCbY.png

Couldn't deploy him. He's chill though. 

Dishonorable Doo Doo:

fJjtUuI.png

I kid you not, 5 level ups back to back gave him NO stregth, NO speed, NO defense. 3 were complete blanks, and the other 2 were just a mix of luck, mastery, and skill. The other 3 since promo were also mid as hell. Runan just sucked, and that was WITH the codex and paragon sword. Holy shit this lord was ass. In fact, let's go back to peak unit:

9dXq1kJ.png

The true lord of Tear Ring Saga, right beside Tom Time. Look at that capped strength, skill, speed, and defense, not that you can tell with just the naked eye. Major nitpick by the way. Where my funny greens? It's my one fetish I get from video games, like Ruben with elephants. I digress. Based cast of characters. Would be very replayable if the maps were designed. Ernst gets huge respect from me for providing me with the only fun map in the entire game with a very satisfying boss kill I'm too lazy to put into screenshots. Ruben can attest to it. Zach popped off, as did Tom with Julius.

what the actual fuck was chapter 32 though. How did that get past playtesting?

Decent story, great characters, comedy gold, Eugen, fun weapon and unit set, comfy graphics, awful map design, pathetic enemy gameplay design. The game sucks.

Moral of the story: For God's sake, when you make a strategy game, prioritize making a strategy game!!!

Time to finish RD randomizer, and perhaps after that I'll tackle Kaga's next experiment: Badwick Stupid.

1 hour ago, Shaky Jones said:

Ernst gets huge respect from me for providing me with the only fun map in the entire game with a very satisfying boss kill I'm too lazy to put into screenshots. Ruben can attest to it. Zach popped off, as did Tom with Julius.

This dude one-rounded Ernst with Zachariah. Without even breaking the silver shield.

Also that Julia is still genuinely uncanny.

Decent story, great characters, comedy gold, Eugen, fun weapon and unit set, comfy graphics, awful map design, pathetic enemy gameplay design. The game sucks.

Moral of the story: For God's sake, when you make a strategy game, prioritize making a strategy game!!!

Well. At least there was Ernst.

Badwick Stupid.

I want to be mad at this, but I can't. It's too funny.

There is a backdoor to the Sword Wave that allows you to get it in the first few minutes of the game. That's really nice. Opens up the game a lot more. Most certainly cuts down on a lot of backtracking.

7 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Also that Julia is still genuinely uncanny.

Why are you so focused on Julia? Don't women get enough attention in this damned site?

Well. At least there was Ernst.

He was cool. I can't wait for nobody to be referenced in Berwick due to the lawsuit. I totally didn't completely waste my time playing this game!

I want to be mad at this, but I can't. It's too funny.

I don't remember enough teehee lore to recall who's the Berwick shills and Berwick Bully. 

2 minutes ago, Shaky Jones said:

Why are you so focused on Julia? Don't women get enough attention in this damned site?

Because Julia is a dogshit character that nobody ever makes good and you got her to stats on the 20s.

2 minutes ago, Shaky Jones said:

He was cool. I can't wait for nobody to be referenced in Berwick due to the lawsuit. I totally didn't completely waste my time playing this game!

I mean, there is a TRS reference in Berwick.

...Exactly one.

3 minutes ago, Shaky Jones said:

I don't remember enough teehee lore to recall who's the Berwick shills and Berwick Bully. 

There's like, Shrimpers, Bow and me who like it, Armagon is allergic to fun, it wasn't quite Observer's cup of tea and the rest haven't played it. I think that about sums it up.

29 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Because Julia is a dogshit character that nobody ever makes good and you got her to stats on the 20s.

Julia is fine. She just so happens to be in the same game as Vega, Shigen and Yoda.

29 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I mean, there is a TRS reference in Berwick.

...Exactly one.

Esteban?

...although in order to be consistent with the TRS translation, he should probably be called Stephan or something.

Edited by BrightBow

1 minute ago, BrightBow said:

Julia is fine. She just so happens to be in the same game as Vega, Shigen and Yoda.

Its funny when Kaga's tryna tell me Julia can't hold a candle to Yoda and Shigen and her stats literally surpassed Yoda by ch30. 

Unicorn Overlord recognition be like

injusticecover2.png?ex=65ea06b6&is=65d79

16 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

This is a FromSoft boss.

I feel like I've never given quite as much attention to Guard as I should have.

I mean, you can do goofy stuff like blocking 2 hexes with the same unit. Or force enemies to engage a unit they normally would avoid. Like a Marcel with 100% large shield activation rate or whatever.
I guess the idea behind Marcel's negative movement is that he protects the actual frontliners from the backrow.

@Saint Rubenio I know you said you weren't exactly interested but tbh, I'd say at least try out Unicorn Overlord's demo. Once the tutorial sets you free, you get 5 hours of playtime (timer doesn't go down in menus) for free. Free five hours of game time, you lose nothing by doing this.

If I may spice up the deal a bit, if you really wanted to, you could def roll around with an army consisting mostly of customizable generics. You don't necessarily have to use anime pretty boys and girls.