Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

So uhhh... how many more hero crests, guiding rings, and Elysian whips do I get from here? I need one hero crest, two guiding rings and an Elysian whip ;;

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Just now, Shrimperor said:

yeah Zone triggered.

Although i don't remember Hubie there having Meteor

Can confirm, he does.

I'm still mad about it....

Just now, Benice said:

You get like 20k in this chapter, though-Narcian has a stealable blue gem, and I think that there's a white gem in one of the chests.

THANK GOD.

(Killed Narcian already but depending on your answer to the question I just posted I might not have needed a blue gem)

1 minute ago, Sooks1016 said:

So uhhh... how many more hero crests, guiding rings, and Elysian whips do I get from here? I need one hero crest, two guiding rings and an Elysian whip ;;

No more hero crests, one guiding ring, I think, (two if you count the one Brunnya has, but I don't 'cause you get it in ch. 23) and I am 90% sure you get a hero crest, guiding ring and Elysian whip here in ch. 16...

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

>Adept
>Crit
>Parry
>Iaido
>Adept
>Crit

The Faye experience

I love this girl. She's so fun, if not unreliable. I gave her Marcel's Zweihander.

btw, to get her ending event, you have to permarecruit Faramir, which is super easy to do. Just deploy him a few times , (IIRC he needs three points of happiness, I don't think Faye's paralogue counts) or give him some meals at Kingfisher.

6 minutes ago, Benice said:

No more hero crests, one guiding ring, I think, (two if you count the one Brunnya has, but I don't 'cause you get it in ch. 23) and I am 90% sure you get a hero crest, guiding ring and Elysian whip here in ch. 16...

I got the hero crest here but there was no whip or ring... ahhh there wasn’t a white gem either, just 5000 sohsigsugsihi I need to decide if it’s most important to promote Saul, Zeiss, Raigh, ot Gonzales/Deke (I put a slash cause I already have one hero crest).

I guess I don’t need to use zeiss; there might not be room for him anyway, but that still leaves Raigh, Saul, and Gonzales/Deke...

5 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

I got the hero crest here but there was no whip or ring... ahhh there wasn’t a white gem either, just 5000 sohsigsugsihi I need to decide if it’s most important to promote Saul, Zeiss, Raigh, ot Gonzales/Deke (I put a slash cause I already have one hero crest).

Use Gonzales, he's more fun than Deke imo. +30 crit with his strongth and speed is too good, and he'll easily reach S in axes. Deke is good as well, though. He will only be another Durandal user, though.

As for guiding ring, you do get another promoted dark mage who is quite decent if you want one. That said, you get a bishop as well. Both Saul and Raigh will outshine their prepromoted counterpart in some ways, but their weapon ranks will be far lower. Whichever of the two you prefer should promote-If you ask me, I'd go with Raigh, since he gains much more from promotion, such as being able to use Nosferatu with no AS loss..

I seem to recall there being three elysian whips, though...

@Sooks1016 F for Deke and Saul

Edited by Benice

already did 😉

Nice.

That's the plan when she get's to lvl 20 xD

The true meta is Brymranger Faye. I'm going to do it, even if it kills both me and Faye!

Just now, Sooks1016 said:

NEVERMIND! Apparently, sleep status wears off at the beginning of enemy phase. And Hugh just got one shorted. ARGHHHHHHHHH

R.I.P.

1 minute ago, Sooks1016 said:

Will I lose anything other than Hugh himself if I leave him dead?

Did he have the Member Card? If so, I'd reset. You'd miss out on buyable boots.

If he didn't? No. I mean, his supports with Niime are great, but you can just read those. He doesn't recruit anyone or is required for anything, though.

Edited by Benice

Killing Douglas out of spite is very tempting but I must resist for Elibe... and killing him would make Hugh’s death pointless anyway. heavy sigh

1 minute ago, Benice said:

Did he have the Member Card? If so, I'd reset. You'd miss out on buyable boots.

No, if he did he wouldn’t have died because hE would be at the secret shop.

....I spent 8,000 gold on him........ That could have been used to help someone else promote..... OAHCOWBIDHIWVDUWBOXHWIXGI OWHCIWGXIGQIDGIQGXIQVJXVHWXVUWHOXHQOZHLQJZLQHOXHQOHXOWHXOWHLXHWLHXLW

Just now, Sooks1016 said:

....I spent 8,000 gold on him........ That could have been used to help someone else promote..... OAHCOWBIDHIWVDUWBOXHWIXGI OWHCIWGXIGQIDGIQGXIQVJXVHWXVUWHOXHQOZHLQJZLQHOXHQOHXOWHXOWHLXHWLHXLW

Why'd you spend 8k on him? He can be haggled all the way down to...6k, I think? Or is it 5k? Anyway, much lower.

Just now, Benice said:

Why'd you spend 8k on him? He can be haggled all the way down to...6k, I think? Or is it 5k? Anyway, much lower.

Because I wasn’t completely sure I wanted to bench him, he is Canas’ son, and I thought I would be buying promotion items for... 500.... how am I this stupid again xD