• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Well, Spoiler tagged! xD

Okay, thanks. You're very close to the point where the game starts racing towards its climax (poorly worded, I know), so I'd appreciate if you could be generous with the spoiler boxes.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Okay, thanks. You're very close to the point where the game starts racing towards its climax (poorly worded, I know), so I'd appreciate if you could be generous with the spoiler boxes.

I do generally use them for story spoilers stuff, but not for character stats

i will be more careful though!

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

I do generally use them for story spoilers stuff, but not for character stats

Well, there's also a few gameplay surprises that'd be best left hidden. That is one of them.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

i will be more careful though!

All right then, I appreciate it!

48 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Yw1pqsnk o

When I started watching, I had no idea what the context was, who any of the characters were, or what I was supposed to make of any of it.

...And then I recognized the song. So I still have no idea what anything is, but... I know the song.

Well what about this one?

5 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

F

Did you recruit Echidna, btw?

Sure but has she been getting levels? No.

All the lords have silver lances by the way. On top of the 8 move. And the best stats of all the enemies.

I remember i had that chapter during a community playthrough of the Elibe games

Hated my life playing it ngl

Then again i hate my life everytime i touch the elibe games, either due to boredom or annoyances

But FE6 ch21 was especially bad

Edited by Shrimperor

Chapter 11 is for the most part a final breather map.
However there is a curveball compared to all other escape maps. In those you only had to worry about the turn limit. But for this one, you really want to be ready to bail out the moment the option becomes available.

39 minutes ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

Well what about this one?

...Which one? You didn't link anything!

33 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Chapter 21 is straight up wyvern spam. 9 riders and 3 lords a turn. Wtf.

Ahhh, this one. I remember it fondly. I lost 5 units in my Ironman. One of them died because exactly one of the wyvern lords randomly had lower speed than the rest (really lower, like 5 points lower), making my unit double and kill them with aircalibur, then getting killed by a second one. I still don't understand what happened to this day. Good times.

Interesting post on r/fe

2 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

you really want to be ready to bail out the moment the option becomes available.

Huh i think i can imagine what will happen xD

For now i am just chilling near the Thracia danger zone and will probably start retreating once turn 17 hits or so

Edited by Shrimperor

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ahhh, this one. I remember it fondly. I lost 5 units in my Ironman. One of them died because exactly one of the wyvern lords randomly had lower speed than the rest (really lower, like 5 points lower), making my unit double and kill them with aircalibur, then getting killed by a second one. I still don't understand what happened to this day. Good times.

So how do I do it death free?

Just now, Sooks1016 said:

So how do I do it death free?

Knowing the reinforcement trigger zones. Also, don't split your team up. It's just not worth it. If you've been training any archers, this is their time to shine. Bust out the legendaries too, this isn't a chapter you want to hoard on.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Knowing the reinforcement trigger zones. Also, don't split your team up. It's just not worth it. If you've been training any archers, this is their time to shine. Bust out the legendaries too, this isn't a chapter you want to hoard on.

Check check and check.

Wait trigger zones? Like there’s MORE?

11 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

A ghost must have got it.... ooooh sp00ky

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh yeah, I saw that one. That guy is uncannily good at making Morshu sing things.

It's astonishing how all of two lines of dialogue  can be altered into so many combinations and concepts. Morshu deserved a spot in Hyrule Warriors in my opinion. He's more memorable than some of the other characters that made it.

5 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

The game's balanced around the hitrates, but at the end of the day, play in whatever way makes you enjoy the experience more!

I hope not to use too much save states later on but I just don't want to be dealing with low hit-rates. Especially since EXP is only gained from successful actions, it ain't like FE where a miss still earns you 10 EXP. That and missing in this game means the enemy gets to attack and I would prefer if they don't haha.

3 hours ago, Shrimperor said: