Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, Spara said:

I'm gonna be reaching "The Three Priests" in my Berwick ironman today. Hopefully I don't suicide someone against Agvan or Garos.

Good luck. I was forced to leave Garos alive.

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Just now, Armagon said:

iirc, you didn't even get that far into the game so for Otsuu to ruin everything that early on is........oof.

Yep. 20-odd minutes in and she already pissed me off enough to make me drop the game completely. XD

35 minutes ago, Armagon said:

What actually happens if you run out of fuel because i've never seen it happen to anyone? Do you just get ejected automatically?

I'm entirely sure, but I think you can't fly or use Arts since they consume fuel, thats it.

Normally running out of fuel has never happened to me, but it did happen once. Final battle, final phase, the boss has an attack that will suck the fuel right out of your Skells, and it will spam it to force you into fighting it on foot. Unless you load up on the Division reward thats a consumable item that restores several 3000 fuel and then use your Arts before it drains you again, like I did. Sorry for cheating you final boss! Won't happen whenever I get to fighting you the second time.

35 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Speaking of commands, is there a command to tell the AI to jump out of their Skells? Just in case i go up against an enemy that might break my Skells.

"Exit your Skells!", listed right below "Board your Skells!"

If you never issued Orders to the AI before, press +/Start to bring up the menu to do so. Press ZL or ZR to switch between sending orders to the entire party or individual members. "Keep your tension up" should keep them from using their TP I think, although it might not be perfect. "Concentrate fire!" is not the same as XC1's similarly named command, it won't provide a notable boost to the AI's performance.

Pressing "X" on the +/start menu menu will let you swap from Orders to selecting consumable items, one being obtainable once a day as Division rewards. The consumable items are:

• Personal Patch- Full heal for everyone on foot.
  • Tensifer- 1000 TP for everyone. (TP, not GP, it won't work on Skells.)
  • Mega Tensifer- 3000 TP for everyone.
  • Frame Patch- Full heal for all Skell frames currently boarded (so not their appendages).
  • Fuel Re-Up- 3000 fuel for all Skells currently boarded I think.

Needless to say, given the one-a-day limit and the sheer number of battles you fight, XCX is still very much in the anti-consumable camp that the other XCs are.

Press X a second time lets you select the Emergency Exit feature. After a 15 second countdown, you will automatically be warped out of battle back to the last fast travel point you passed by. A third X press will bring you back to Orders.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

4 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

When you get hit by an attack with a hit rate of TEN and it activate’s it’s EIGHT percent crit chance

FFFFFFFFFFFF

FFF

FFFFFFFFF

FFF

FFF

Edited by twilitfalchion

42 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

When you get hit by an attack with a hit rate of TEN and it activate’s it’s EIGHT percent crit chance

Ah, I love fe6 XD

Meanwhile in Berwick, enemies can't actually crit unless they have weapons with a build in crit chance or certain skills.

...also crits deal randomly between 10-20 bonus damage, unaffected by defensive stats. So a moderately bulky unit is probably not going to get oneshot by it.

Edited by BrightBow

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Yeah, but weapons can break at any time due to RNG.

:smugKaga:

Correction: Weapons can break once they fall below 60% durability. No matter how unlucky you are, you get to keep at least 40% of it's durability.

Aaand the credits are rolling; all the enemies were all manaketes, that was incredibly easy...

I did it one go, although thanks to poor planning and ambush spawns I would have had to restart if Raigh didn’t dodge an 83. Clutch moment.

Why did Roy and Lilina have separate ending slides!?

Just now, Sooks1016 said:

Aaand the credits are rolling; all the enemies were all manaketes, that was incredibly easy...

I did it one go, although thanks to poor planning and ambush spawns I would have had to restart if Raigh didn’t dodge an 83. Clutch moment.

Congratulations! ^^
🥳

4 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Why did Roy and Lilina have separate ending slides!?

Congrats!

Now play Super Thracia. xD

I’m so confused... why weren’t Roy and Lilina together???????

I mean they got married, but were they not surprised to share an ending slide?

Edited by Sooks1016