Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

That's a weird way of spelling Cherche/Lon'qu.

The ships wars are beginning...

I’m tempted to completely shatter the bro code by the way, because Make Robin and Lucina seems to be a popular pairing.

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Sooks1016 said:

I’m tempted to completely shatter the bro code by the way, because Make Robin and Lucina seems to be a popular pairing.

576a4c3a-5bf4-4929-baf4-e38154f39bbc_1024.jpg

DEW IT.

--------

Wow...24 hours in and I'm only on Ch. 3 of Sky SC. Not that it's been bad at all. Quite the contrary, actually. It's been everything FC was and more. Old characters are just as entertaining as they were and the newcomers are great as well.

I do wish I had a better way of finding waypoints through town though, or a better camera angle to look around with. Running around in circles because I've lost my sense of direction gets annoying.

3 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Also is it possible for every not Robin sexual 2nd gen unit (if there are any) to be paired up..?

They're 13 in total. Someone will remain single no matter what. Unless you pair them with Robin.

Also, 2nd Gen units also have someone who they support with the fastest.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

They're 13 in total. Someone will remain single no matter what.

F.

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

Also, 2nd Gen units also have someone who they support with the fastest.

So I read, which I was trying to find out that if I did Lucina x Robin then Morgan could marry her fast support, and since Lucina is second gen every one should be paired up maybe..?

Just now, Sooks1016 said:

F.

So I read, which I was trying to find out that if I did Lucina x Robin then Morgan could marry her fast support, and since Lucina is second gen every one should be paired up maybe..?

Morgan (both of them) is the one of the 13 who doesn't have a fast support. Like parent, like child.

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Morgan (both of them) is the one of the 13 who doesn't have a fast support. Like parent, like child.

Exactly! Hopefully this works out...

I mean I guess I don’t hAVe to do all or mostly fast supports but it feels like I should.

10 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Sooks is playing Awakening.

6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Sooks is playing Awakening for the first time.

And is enjoying it!! ^^

Hard mode so far is like the perfect fe difficulty for me. I hope it stays this way.

Anyway good morning shrimpy!

3 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Hard mode so far is like the perfect fe difficulty for me. I hope it stays this way.

Can confirm Hard Mode is the best. Hard Mode is usually the most balanced difficulty in the series imo. Not too easy but not bullshit either.

10 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

US elections? Nice!

The first and last time I will ever see that sentence

In other news, it looks like I’m going full on fast support pairings this play through. So yay! My children will probably suck!

Edited by Sooks1016

Fighting a boss that I hate...right, so i have to dodge his attacks... that go on for about 2-3 minutes long or so, or so it feels. Then, I get one hit in, and then it's back to dodging again! 

I repeat this until I die and start over, or finally win. I'm the former. 

It's the worst boss fight ever designed.

14 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

In other news, it looks like I’m going full on fast support pairings this play through. So yay! My children will probably suck!

It's not that bad, you're altering only 1/3rd of each character's pre-class growths, missing certain classes for each kid isn't the biggest deal, and stat cap modifiers are practically irrelevant except maybe for some postgame DLC.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

IMG_20201020_215009.jpg

Hey look, it's the funny prompt.

24 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

US elections? Nice!

Yeah, Florida does early voting so I figured I should do it ASAP. The wait in line wasn't actually that bad though it was definitely because everyone already knew who they wanted to vote for.

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

377110562116468766.png?v=1

Well, to our friends over the pond in the US, go vote if you want to change anything.

Will do when I’m old enough! (Which is actually next presidential election, although if you’re not allowed to register before you’re 18 it might be too late)

Edited by Sooks1016

2 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

(Which is actually next presidential election, although if you’re not allowed to register before you’re 18 it might be too late)

iirc, a lot of States allow you to pre-register at 16 so check if you live in one.

Also, it's not just Presidential elections. State elections are also a thing. This year was my first Presidential election but I voted in the Florida Governor elections in 2018.

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Also, it's not just Presidential elections. State elections are also a thing. This year was my first Presidential election but I voted in the Florida Governor elections in 2018.

I do know that but I have no idea when those are... I should probably research that as well