Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

12 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Yeah, Florida does early voting so I figured I should do it ASAP. The wait in line wasn't actually that bad though it was definitely because everyone already knew who they wanted to vote for.

Florida huh.

Were you among who got the threatening emails or something?

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

15 minutes ago, Armagon said:

IMG_20201020_215009.jpg

Hey look, it's the funny prompt.

If you're going to do flavor dialogue choices, you better throw some funny ones in there.😆

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

IMG_20201020_215912.jpg

Justin? More like "Just Insane". Does NLA have to put out a PSA against drinking the blue gel?

having to register for elections sounds pretty dumb to me, as over here i get mail a few weeks before elections reminding me that there is an election coming and telling me where/how to vote.

Then again, we have to register our new adress when we move to a new apartment/house, and i don't think such a registration system exists in the US (or english speaking countries in general)

Over here it's just registering once turning 18, and just maintain the valid credential you're given. Only need to update if changing address or when it expires. Speaking of, mine expires next year, so it will be update time.

---

Anyway, in CK2 I made use of the Invasion CB to wrestle de jure Egypt from the Abbasids. Nubia will be next... but that will be for my heir. Since again, just one per lifetime.

20 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Were you among who got the threatening emails or something?

No but it's not surprising that it got sent out due to Florida's very public voter registration info.

But I'm registered as unaffiliated anyway.

14 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Justin? More like "Just Insane". Does NLA have to put out a PSA against drinking the blue gel?

Lmao.

Spoiler

There's definitely some truth in what he said but then again he's also trying to secretly blow up NLA.

13 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

having to register for elections sounds pretty dumb to me, as over here i get mail a few weeks before elections reminding me that there is an election coming and telling me where/how to vote.

Then again, we have to register our new adress when we move to a new apartment/house, and i don't think such a registration system exists in the US (or english speaking countries in general)

Well it's less that you're registering for an election and more of you register to vote and as long as your registration is valid, you can vote in any election. Though because America is obsessed with it's two party system, a lot of States have closed primaries for their state elections so people tend to get pressured into picking a side.

iirc, Germany just automatically registers you whereas registration is manual in America. But other than that, it's basically the same.

Edited by Armagon

IMG_20201020_222920.jpg

Haha.

This sidequest is basically just a Back to the Future reference, with Professor B being heavily implied to be what humans will look like after millions of years evolution.

Also I like how Veven questions if he's too young to die.

4 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

The rng is really grinding my gears tonight. Missing an 84 and then dying to one? Come on!

Unlucky. Awakening RNG normally isn't like this.

Edited by Armagon

22 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

The rng is really grinding my gears tonight. Missing an 84 and then dying to one? Come on!

9 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Chrom did just die to a 42 and I missed another 84

Oi. That’s really bad luck.

I can’t remember having issues with missing like that very much.

F

17 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

That reminds me in my Conquest hard no reset run my Corrin was about to die to a 91...

He evaded :'D

I was like YAAAAAAAAY

xD

I had a 1% crit activate in that game (from the enemy- I think, I mainly just remember me being like oNe PeRcEnT). Good times, good times...

But more importantly, I FINALLY MADE IT THROUGH THAT NIGHTMARE PARALOGUE! I’m freeeee! That’s the only chapter I’m doing this session, it took me about 50 attempts :’))

Edited by Sooks1016

27 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Oi. That’s really bad luck.

I can’t remember having issues with missing like that very much.

F

Me when people complain about breaking multiple weapons in Berwick.

6 minutes ago, Benice said:

Me when people complain about breaking multiple weapons in Berwick.

I just had a Killing edge break at yellow yesterday so pls

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Ey, this be an awesome battle theme.

Ngl, I kinda wish it was the regular battle theme.

*Vietnam flashbacks*

11 minutes ago, Benice said:

Me when people complain about breaking multiple weapons in Berwick

You weren't playing with the mod where weapons have their durability tied to your HP. On the one hand, your weapons replenish durability with every kill and amount of damage at or over a certain value. But if a weapon breaks, because they're all bound to you by demonic powers, it consumes some of your life force to restore their durability, and yes, this can be fatal.😄

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

So Irina finally made it to Rank 13 Psychocorrupter+ which means I could finally endanger the Milesaur population. Elma, Lin and I are all Lv.30 or higher which means I can finally use Lv.30 Skells. I'm also keeping the Lv.20 Skell for lower-level members to use as a bridge.

And here they are

IMG_20201021_004721.jpg

In regards to the names, I'm basically just following the JoJo route and naming my Skells after songs and bands. Although the letter limit does not do me any favors. As you can see, one of them is simply called "Zeppelin" because "Led Zeppelin" didn't fit. That's the red and black Skell btw, I assigned it to Elma. Holy Diver is the black Skell, that's the one I'm using. The red and white Skell is Redbone which I've assigned to Lin and then you all know Fleetwood, the only Lv.20 Skell in the game. Currently being used by Phog.

I won't be buying Skells for everyone, I'll just swap registrations. Saves time and money and also I'm nearly broke after buying three Skells.

IMG_20201021_004717.jpg

Here's a screenshot of all four in vehicle mode and I gotta say, it's really funny seeing the AI completely unable to control their speed. Although is there weight to how much gear is on a Skell? Cause Fleetwood falls behind and has to teleport to keep up and turning on the other Skells is very sensitive, with the AI doing the famous Akira drift sometimes.

43 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

can i have F for

Reveal hidden contents
Spoiler

Surely she'd be willing to join a Threesome! Or should I say...ThReeseome?