Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

Speaking of, what does the Talent thing do? It may be important, since I'm planning on doing Conquest soon.

Adds the class to Corrin's reclass options, as well as turning it into an inheritable class to another character using the appropriate partner/parent/whatever seal.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

26 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Reached floor 15 in Etrian Odyssey Untold 2, but I have shied away from challenging the (first) boss there.
Even at level 39 (thanks, quests!), I'm still very, VERY afraid, because this upcoming boss fight can go south very quickly if I'm not careful, so I'll probably leave it for later.

I should get back to that, though I'm not entirely in the EO mood after a bit of a binge on it. The one on the right in that fight has some ailment vulnerabilities, the left is practically immune to everything.

4 minutes ago, Benice said:

Speaking of, what does the Talent thing do? It may be important, since I'm planning on doing Conquest soon.

Determines the class you can access via a Heart Seal and offer your spouse via a Partner Seal.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Reclassing.

Samurai will give you the option to reclass into myrm -> Swordmaster, as an example

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Determines the class you can access via a Heart Seal and offer your spouse via a Partner Seal.

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Adds the class to Corrin's reclass options, as well as turning it into an inheritable class to another character using the appropriate partner/parent/whatever seal.

Thanks!

I'm at the end of the road finally getting that platinum trophy! I'm really proud of this one, as I worked really hard to earn it! I was for sure losing hope as to whether or not I would actually complete it.

All I have to say is: fuck that extra boss, I'm never doing that again. 

Edited by lightcosmo

27 minutes ago, Benice said:

You can do it! Draggy guild will clean the floor with those F.O.Es!

18 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Good luck! 👍

Thank you!

16 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Also good morning everyone!

Good morning! ^^

6 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I should get back to that, though I'm not entirely in the EO mood after a bit of a binge on it. The one on the right in that fight has some ailment vulnerabilities, the left is practically immune to everything.

Bleh, should've known.
Oh well, Frailty and Sapping Curse it shall be, then!

4 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

I'm at the end of the road finally getting that platinum trophy! I'm really proud of this one, as I worked really hard to earn it! I was for sure losing hope as to whether or not I would actually complete it.

All I have to say is: fuck that extra boss, I'm never doing that again. 

Congratulations! ^^

Edited by DragonFlames

Pft, that's nothing. Someone like Masaki Andoh only needs to have a bad sense of direction, he ends up in other games.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Though of course I do not want this additional online stuff thats added over time to come at the price of a rock solid no-DLC base game.

Agreed. Thankfully, Monolith Soft has won people's faith when it comes to making solid games.

And speaking of online, I can definitely see them taking what they've tested with X and just making a Xenoblade Online MMO. I'm not into MMOs but I'd definitely play a Xenoblade one simply because I know Monolith Soft gives me my money's worth.

A Xenoblade Online also wouldn't compromise a Xenoblade X2, while both would have online elements, X2 would still be a largely single player experience.

Slower, vocalized, and a lot rockier, very different from the version I'm familiar with. Though I'm still not fond of Masaki's theme for some reason. The Winds of La Gias would be better as his personal theme. Although Man in the Dark/Dark Prison is unbeatable.

34 minutes ago, Armagon said:

And speaking of online, I can definitely see them taking what they've tested with X and just making a Xenoblade Online MMO. I'm not into MMOs but I'd definitely play a Xenoblade one simply because I know Monolith Soft gives me my money's worth.

A Xenoblade Online also wouldn't compromise a Xenoblade X2, while both would have online elements, X2 would still be a largely single player experience.

If they wanted to return to the multiple planets concept they scrapped for XCX, an MMO would be well-suited for it I think. Lets the open-world game remain openly seamless. Though they'll have to toss in dimension-crossing for fanservicey stuff, I still want my Gold-Silver-Jade-Metal quartet battle! And then I want as a followup Gold-Siren-Ares (the original of course).

6 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Slower, vocalized, and a lot rockier, very different from the version I'm familiar with. Though I'm still not fond of Masaki's theme for some reason. The Winds of La Gias would be better as his personal theme. Although Man in the Dark/Dark Prison is unbeatable.

Hm, not familiar with JAM Project? They've done covers of quite a few of SRW's tracks.

His name is not a coincidence, by the way. Probably.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

IMG_20201021_233713.jpg

Oh wow, there's an actual explanation as to why destroying appendages restores Skell fuel. But of a stretch but it's neat regardless.

12 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Though they'll have to toss in dimension-crossing for fanservicey stuff, I still want my Gold-Silver-Jade-Metal quartet battle! And then I want as a followup Gold-Siren-Ares (the original of course).

I can definitely see them doing events like that. I doubt we'll see actual characters from other games show up but I could definitely see something like "Special Event Raid: Avalanche Abassy" or something like that.

6 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Hm, not familiar with JAM Project?

Oh shit, JAM Project? They did the One Punch Man OPs. Good shit.

And they're done!
Nice! The Draggy Guild once again stands tall as their enemies crumple to the ground, being forced to admit defeat.
Keeping up Sapping and Frailty Curses was indeed key for this battle, since ailments had no effect on one of the two. Being swarmed by ailments myself wasn't exactly pretty, but thankfully, Victoria's Medic Bullet is capable of removing these. Having a maxed out Flame Grater on Tamaki helped a lot, as well, since that skill targets an entire row of enemies.
I took them down with Force Breaks in the end. Victoria's Force Break proved especially potent, being the only attack that dealt 1,000+ damage to the one I used it on, while Tamaki's Issen was enough for the other!
And so, though the battle was daunting, it was surprisingly not THAT tough. I had expected worse, honestly.

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

And they're done!
Nice! The Draggy Guild once again stands tall as their enemies crumple to the ground, being forced to admit defeat.
Keeping up Sapping and Frailty Curses was indeed key for this battle, since ailments had no effect on one of the two. Being swarmed by ailments myself wasn't exactly pretty, but thankfully, Victoria's Medic Bullet is capable of removing these. Having a maxed out Flame Grater on Tamaki helped a lot, as well, since that skill targets an entire row of enemies.
I took them down with Force Breaks in the end. Victoria's Force Break proved especially potent, being the only attack that dealt 1,000+ damage to the one I used it on, while Tamaki's Issen was enough for the other!
And so, though the battle was daunting, it was surprisingly not THAT tough. I had expected worse, honestly.

YAHOO!

22 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I can definitely see them doing events like that. I doubt we'll see actual characters from other games show up but I could definitely see something like "Special Event Raid: Avalanche Abassy" or something like that.

Not entirely impossible to get characters, or at least villains in the flesh. Final Fantasy XIV, one of the franchise's two MMO entries, went and added the main villain of FFVI Kefka as a boss. As well as FFI's Chaos, III's Cloud of Darkness, and V's Exdeath. Not sure why they did this, but it shouldn't be taken too seriously.

13 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

And they're done!

Excellent! 

...But the sad thing about that boss fight is...

Spoiler

latest?cb=20120620033824

...you know what's coming next.

Hopefully it won't be a nightmare! (Can you see the linked picture of Scylla, or is it not working?)

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

11k cases today...

stay safe, everyone

You too.

Good news is that, at least where I live, they expect to have a vaccine good for January, (2021) so we'll at least be able to immunize some of the most vulnerable people. It'll be a long while 'til everything's going hunky-dory again, (I suspect that even within Canada it'll be about a year or so to distribute the vaccine everywhere) but it's a start.

Edited by Benice

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Excellent! 

...But the sad thing about that boss fight is...

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20120620033824

...you know what's coming next.

Hopefully it won't be a nightmare! (Can you see the linked picture of Scylla, or is it not working?)

Oh yeah, that.

Spoiler

I'm hoping maxing out my Fire elemental skills (Flame Grater and Fire Rounds) will help along with Head binds and my other "tricks".

It's odd, pictures from the wikis seem to have issues showing up. I can't see it right now, but when I click on it to show in a different tab, it shows up no problem.
Weird!

Just now, Shrimperor said:

11k cases today...

stay safe, everyone

Thank you!
You too, Shrimpy!