Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, Sooks1016 said:

@Benice how does it feel thinking that the next fe will be announced tomorrow?

Confident! Knowing 2020 it'll be an FE9 remake that changes absolutely nothing.

• Replies 180.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

12 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Devil Survivor 2 is 40€ on the e-shop right now.
Good lord!

Luckily, Atlus games go on sale quite often, so I think I'll wait for one of those.
Besides, it's holiday season soon, so I expect plenty of game sales in the cominth months.

Someone here mentioned an Atlus sale this month which was not the case actually.

It would surprise me anyways to see sales of game for a "dead" console nowadays.

Posting is still a mess despite this fricking update has been four years old.

I still hate it!

Edited by Kasumi Yoshizawa

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Here's a, not very informative, minute of the battles. Having Megidoloan at the time when your opposition is Pyro Jacks is hacked or something else.:

As you see, movement on an SRPG grid, that transitions to SMT combat.

From what I see there, the grid gameplay looks nearly identical to Stella Glow with some tweaks, while the combat is "regular" SMT.
Yeah, I think I'm gonna like this!

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

• A human leader and two demons comprise a team, and as long as one demon is alive, the leader takes halved damaged. If the leader dies, the team is wiped off the map, be careful until Recarm shows up, when you can at last revive them with someone else.
  • Extra turns are similar to Press Turns, target weaknesses, deal critical hits, or have enemies hit your Resist/Nulls/Drain/Repel or better to gain them. Or you might a start a battle with one, the chance of which may be influenced by your Agility stat. You can lose Extra Turns if you hit an enemy's Resist/Null/Drain/Repel, get hit with a critical, or the enemy hits your weakness.
  • A skirmish lasts only one round of attacks without getting Extra Turns, which can only extend it to two rounds- no Extra Turns during an Extra Turn (barring if your has an Omega on it in DS2).
  • Getting the initiative -a boost to your Agility- happens if you initiate combat, giving some incentive to player phase.
  • The MC's ability to warp behind the Pyro Jack is because of Flight, which grants +1 Move and the ability to bypass enemies and obstacles. This is the Suparna's Race Skill. All demon types except Elements and Mitamas have a Racial skill, Flight is the Racial of the Avian race. Some Race Skills are passives, some are commands. Leaders can select from a variety of Auto Skills instead of having Race Skills.

Interesting, interesting.
I like the idea of every race having it's own unique skill.
Yeah, I'm convinced!

WAit, there's an announcement tomorrow?

5 minutes ago, Kasumi Yoshizawa said:

Hide contents

I have no idea why she should be "revived" otherwise. She didn't deserve in my eyes. But still we're talking about Awakening after all where many things don't have to make sense and the plot starts to become worse and worse.

Spoiler

Emmeryn's survival makes sense actually.

First of all, people in real life have survived falls from greater heights, and have come out better off than what Emmeryn did at times. It's not an impossibility, so why would it not make sense? Also, Emmeryn likely fell on sand, which is actually more survivable than to fall on water or a hard surface. The kinetic impact gets redistributed among the individual sand particles. It basically softens the blow a bit. Her Barracks info does say she's the most resilient, which means her body was already better handled to witstand such a blow.

And, again, it's not like she walked it off unscathed. And with her loss of memory, she could might as well be dead. Emmeryn is gone, replaced by someone who looks like her. And serves as a breathing living painful reminder of what happened.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

10 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

@Benice how does it feel thinking that the next fe will be announced tomorrow?

WHAT!? Am I being duped, or what? If you could provide the source of that, I'd much appreciate it.

...Well, in any case: FE6 Remake. That's the only thing that could make me react in any way other than "yeah, I'll wait until after release to make sure it's not Three Houses 2".

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:
  Reveal hidden contents

nntfqpS.png

Fucking finally

Freaking Darkmend Mages in fog kept healing him 24/7 and he negated way too many crits

Yeah, that is probably the toughest boss in the game. Harder than the final, so things are looking up!

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

WHAT!? Am I being duped, or what? If you could provide the source of that, I'd much appreciate it.

I said about a month and a bit back that the next FE would be released on October 24, 2020. I'm totally gonna be right, right?!

Although there is no way since they just announced one yesterday. But still, I'm totally right!

1 minute ago, Benice said:

I said about a month and a bit back that the next FE would be released on October 24, 2020. I'm totally gonna be right, right?!

Although there is no way since they just announced one yesterday. But still, I'm totally right!

Oh.

Well, damn you, Benice. You had me excited for a few seconds.

Okay, hold on, maybe I should phrase that differently--

Edited by Saint Rubenio

15 minutes ago, Benice said:

Confident! Knowing 2020 it'll be an FE9 remake that changes absolutely nothing.

Better than a three houses remake.

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

The source is Benice picking a random day.

11 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

WAit, there's an announcement tomorrow?

According to Benice’s random guess

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Shrimp and Draggy must protect their child...

I just spent 45 minutes looking for the Bracer's guild. I think I'm too dumb to play Trails...

Otherwise, so far, so good! I don't really like Estelle, (not awful at all and she's at least not boring, and I can see myself liking her) but the music is really good.

Also: Why does the continent, (I already forgot the name, jeez...) look literally exactly like Lazberia?! KAGA DID TRAILS FIRST-

Uh, am I supposed to understand all the orb-y stuff?

3 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Better than a three houses remake.

tbh I'd prefer a 3h remake (Even if it practically changed nothing) to an FE9 one.

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I see it more as their social link has reversed.

That, too!
Like in Persona 4, where a Social Link can actually break.
I just went with the support thing, because I suspect only a few people would get it if I went with social links.

Edited by DragonFlames

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

That, too!
Like in Persona 4, where a Social Link can actually break.
I just went with the support thing, because I suspect only a few people would get it if I went with social links.

It's only one though.

I would like to break the one with Marie if it's possible.

If ever the phrase 'Kaga did it first' should annoy you, remember: 'Just because someone did it first doesn't mean they did it best'.

1 minute ago, Kasumi Yoshizawa said:

I would like to break the one with Marie if it's possible.

Oof. XD
Slight spoilers for Persona 4 Golden's mechanics ahead:

Spoiler

You actually need to max it out if you want to get the new ending.

On the topic of the breaking social link, I never advanced it far enough to get to that point.
I was too busy hanging out with the girl in the music club to do so.

Edited by DragonFlames

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

If ever that phrase should annoy you, remember: 'Just because someone did it first doesn't mean they did it best'.

That's what she said.