• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

12 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I think it might be time for a tactical retreat, if you can.

Tactical retreats from wyverns are hard, but that’s actually what I did.

I forgot that Chrom + fort + Sumia = dodgetank (all of those mages had 0 hit on him after promotion) so I had him wait and of course he could one round all of the physical units and the only enemy that could hit reliably was Gangrel, who did SIX damage before promotion.... it was surprisingly easy.

FE tier list time?

fire-emblem-games-with-three-houses-4012

And just for fun, Heroes goes in.....idk where, it's a gacha. Do with it what you will. Tokyo Mirage Sessions goes in either A-tier ngl. Solid JRPG and this is coming from someone who doesn't really like the idol genre.

5 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

It seems Japan's favorite brand of comic relief is "look at the funny girl with her boobs flying all over the place! That dude just fell on the boobs, isn't that hilarious!?", and... I don't know, it just makes me facepalm every single time.

Oh i agree here. Like i said, there's definitely times where i roll my eyes but while fanservice can be validly critiqued, i do also think it's the least of concerns. If i was gonna point out a list of flaws and fanservice was one of them, i would not start with the fanserivce. You get what i mean.

But also again, i don't really mind it as a whole. If a character is wearing more revealing clothes than normal, i'd still want to know "are they a good character" rather than "where are their clothes" and i suppose that mindset has made me more tolerant. Besides,

427.jpg

5 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Are we making tier lists now?

Images broken btw

4 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Gameplay wise those maps were mostly ''Green units 24 turns escape'' and they start empty, allowing the player to very easily go and camp the spawn spots and pick off enemies one by one. It was mostly waiting simulator until Turn 18 or so when the player starts to escape and then strong loot appears, for which you send your strongest 2 units to pick off and retreat. All these chapters felt way too samey, and i am sure some of you have seen me joking/complaining about ''24 turns green escape'' alot haha.

Question, how required is this? Cause i know you're a semi-completionist (you won't go out of your way to 100% but you'll accomplish all tasks if you can at any time) so i don't know if this was because you could or because you had to.

2 hours ago, Sooks1016 said:

Oh wait I’ve played less than half of the series...

It do be like that sometimes.

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Question, how required is this? Cause i know you're a semi-completionist (you won't go out of your way to 100% but you'll accomplish all tasks if you can at any time) so i don't know if this was because you could or because you had to.

Not really required, i think. Some do give you pretty good money and Loot, though, and sometimes you need to kill the Boss for Tactics rank (which you need for early promo and perma Larentia recruitment).

I would put it more in the ''because i could'' territory, but you know how i think i have to do everything in sight xD

All Citizen requests are optional

The 24 turns green units missions are all mandatory, though!

Edited by Shrimperor

I saw Story of Seasons on sale in the e-Shop for 39,99 €.

I had exactly 40,05 € credit, so perfect!

I have no real inerest in any other Switch games in near future anyways...... until Ryza 2 which will come out next year..... so this works for now.

This game seems to be perfect to be played on journeys.

Have to finish Tokyo Mirage Sessions and Nights of Azure 2 first before playing it, though.

Edited by Kasumi Yoshizawa

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

The 24 turns green units missions are all mandatory, though!

Better turn on the turbo then.

I make no guarantees if i perma recruit Larentia or not, i don't play FE without tactics rank in mind haha.

Wow that chapter was a really cool time to promote Chrom because right after 

Spoiler

He becomes the exalt, officially gets married and has a kid, and there is a two year time jump

20 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Tactical retreats from wyverns are hard, but that’s actually what I did.

I forgot that Chrom + fort + Sumia = dodgetank (all of those mages had 0 hit on him after promotion) so I had him wait and of course he could one round all of the physical units and the only enemy that could hit reliably was Gangrel, who did SIX damage before promotion.... it was surprisingly easy.

Nice! Congrats!

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Also, I feel like I'm one of the few people who hasn't actually seen any lewds in his life. Not that I want to... just... it's very weird.

Because you don’t actually want to see lewds, so presumably, you haven’t looked for them or anything that could be close.

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

...seems pixiv likes Larentia....

and not in a way i like

xD

You found my pixiv after all?

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Also, I feel like I'm one of the few people who hasn't actually seen any lewds in his life. Not that I want to... just... it's very weird.

A truly innocent soul.

10 minutes ago, Kasumi Yoshizawa said:

Well, I don't mind lewd fanart if it matches my taste.

I'm open for everything.

I mean, I have nothing against it, either. I was just commenting on how weird it is that I've never really seen any.

7 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Because you don’t actually want to see lewds, so presumably, you haven’t looked for them or anything that could be close.

From what I'm hearing finding lewd fanart is supposedly inevitable.

7 minutes ago, Armagon said:

A truly innocent soul.

Yep.
At my age, almost a bit embarrassing, but what can you do? xD

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Either that, or his lewd level is so high, what we mortals perceive as lewd is normal for him

You flatter me. xD

But seriously, the "lewdest" stuff I've seen is the stuff IF/CH puts in their games as CGs. And honestly? I wouldn't even call those "lewd" for the most part.
That is, unless we get to Mary Skelter.

Edited by DragonFlames