Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

4 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Then you could try to leave two tanky characters there to hold them off.
If they have the stats to survive, of course.

Probably Sully + Kellam and Nowi + Gregor. Thank you!

I guess that strategy of every unit paired up for babies is an absolutely horrible idea this map (like every map) xD

• Replies 177.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Sooks1016 said:

Probably Sully + Kellam and Nowi + Gregor. Thank you!

No problem! I just hope it works!

1 minute ago, Sooks1016 said:

I guess that strategy of every unit paired up for babies is an absolutely horrible idea this map (like every map) xD

You can generally do it, but sometimes it's more advantageous to have more units that can do things.

2 hours ago, Spara said:

Volo swaps with Larentia, so he'd be in jail under suspicion for being an edgelord.

Yes. Good.

2 hours ago, Spara said:

Derrick and Clifford would swap, leaving Clifford at level 3, while Derrick would become a level 20 armor knight. 

YES! YES!

2 hours ago, Spara said:

The starting lineup for the Sinon Knights would include a mage, a ballista, two cavs, and a mounted healer, with a guardian and a thief bringing up the rear. 

Where can I get this version of Berwick Saga?

2 hours ago, Spara said:

But it gets worse: Thaddy would have to deal with this man.

1806675853_ericheirvawebber.png.cf2477b0461414e8d519899103d90801.png

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooookay, on second thought, let's not.

57 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Shrimp vs. Benice, the Alternative Echoes

I'll be Benice's Jeigan. Initially really strong, because I was the one who introduced him to the source of his power, Berwick Saga. However, my inability to enjoy games of lower difficulty makes me quit halfway out of boredom, thus falling off.

23 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

kJqqQrO.png

FE 8 difficulty hack + skills is quite fun tbh

Damn... Out of curiousity, what's the hack? I've tried a few of these "FE8 rebalance" hacks in the past, and they were all... not very good.

To be honest, I find 8 to be a pretty well made game outside of the shitty enemy quality. Increase that (to a reasonable degree, obviously), avoid the grinding areas, maybe nerf Seth's stats too (make him a proper Jeigan), and the game becomes a solid challenge.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

There was a certain streamer who shall not be named who did a +30% on FE8 a long time ago

Yeah, Mekkag did a +31 growhs of FE8, but I think that that was a flat addition to growths rather than a scaling one.

Just now, Benice said:

Yeah, Mekkag did a +31 growhs of FE8, but I think that that was a flat addition to growths rather than a scaling one.

Mekkah's was scaled, the guy Shrimp mentioned did +30 flat.

9 minutes ago, Spara said:

Mekkah's was scaled, the guy Shrimp mentioned did +30 flat.

Ah. No wonder he died.

If I were to ironman FE8, the changes I'd add are:

• Nerf Seth majorly so that he is more akin to FE6 Marcus, at least in terms of bases. I probably won't bother with his growths.
  • Buff enemy growths, (I may do this manually? I dunno. 30% scaling may work as well.)
  • Make Hard mode bonuses on playable units a thing for the lolz
  • Maaaaayybe add skills? Not too certain on this one.

@Interdimensional Observer so that strat where i fry Joker's goons with Phoenix Wings, would that work with any Lv.50 Skell? Cause i've read online that this same tactic works for grinding money so i was wondering if i could buy the cheapest Lv.50 Skell, do this, and earn money that way to buy more Lv.50 Skells.

24 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

To be honest, I find 8 to be a pretty well made game outside of the shitty enemy quality. Increase that (to a reasonable degree, obviously), avoid the grinding areas, maybe nerf Seth's stats too (make him a proper Jeigan), and the game becomes a solid challenge.

yup I agree there. What FE8 was missing was somce Balance changes at most, tbh.

Damn... Out of curiousity, what's the hack? I've tried a few of these "FE8 rebalance" hacks in the past, and they were all... not very good.

It's been a couple years now, but i think it was called Master/Mad Mode or something like that haha can't find the name anymore and my file is just called MM haha

What it did was add a skill system, buff enemies, rebalance the cast, nerfed Seth (especially in the defence department) and disabled grinding

I'll be Benice's Jeigan. Initially really strong, because I was the one who introduced him to the source of his power, Berwick Saga. However, my inability to enjoy games of lower difficulty makes me quit halfway out of boredom, thus falling off.

We are about to make a whole meme hack

So who wants to join me in the Boss/Villain side, and who wants to join Benice and Rubenio on player side? xD

Edited by Shrimperor

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

So who wants to join me in the Boss/Villain side, and who wants to join Benice and Rubenio on player side? xD

Sure, make me an early villain who's only a villain because he happens to be in the heroes's way, for despite the conflict being stupid in his eyes he doesn't want to mess with the current balance of things.

He does not become recruitable.

Conversation with the Jagen essentially boils down to a full conversation starting friendly, moving to talking about little things that ruin certain games and ends with me getting mad about him hating Claude and getting +5 to all stats against him.

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Dibs on Ward!

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I'd probably have my third faction that the boss and villain side would have to band together to fight. xD
It'd be pretty friggin' easy, though, because the AI of my soldiers is terrible (to reflect my way of playing FE).

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I'll take the player side, but deliberately make typical "edge" statements early on to piss them off.

Either a dark mage or, if possible, a hunter-style bow user. 

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

It's been a couple years now, but i think it was called Master/Mad Mode or something like that haha can't find the name anymore and my file is just called MM haha

What it did was add a skill system, buff enemies, rebalance the cast, nerfed Seth (especially in the defence department) and disabled grinding

Oh, God, that one... I played it and it was fun until the end. Then the game decided it was a great idea to spam bosses with capped stats. In the creator's own words, he wanted people to go and grind at the ruins. Well, I decided to instead use cheetos to cap out all of Moulder's stats. I mean, if the enemies can cheat, who's to say I can't?

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

Conversation with the Jagen essentially boils down to a full conversation starting friendly, moving to talking about little things that ruin certain games and ends with me getting mad about him hating Claude and getting +5 to all stats against him.

Bwahahahahahahah... That'd be a beautiful fight to witness.

Stx9k60n oI'M NOT CONVINCED ABOUT THESE BERWICK MECHANICS, RUBEN

Uedfz3v4 o REUNION AT DAWN RUINS THREE HOUSES, DAYNI

Stx9k60n oBERWICK SAGA MUSIC ISN'T GREAT, RUBEN

Uedfz3v4 oCLAUDE IS NOT A REAL CHARACTER, DAYNI

Stx9k60n oDIE

Uedfz3v4 oYOU DIE

(You constantly change profile pics, so I used Webber for you, I hope you don't mind)

Just now, Benice said:

Dibs on Ward!

You don't need Ward. I've a beard too. I'll be your Endgame Beard. Except I fall off, unlike Ward. So... yeah. Sucks to be you.

1 minute ago, Spara said:

I'll take the player side, but deliberately make typical "edge" statements early on to piss them off.

Benice?

It's bench time.

I wish i could hack lol

Maybe after i finish what i've to do next week i can attempt a 1 chapter hack involving all of us here lmao

5 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Sure, make me an early villain who's only a villain because he happens to be in the heroes's way, for despite the conflict being stupid in his eyes he doesn't want to mess with the current balance of things.

He does not become recruitable.

so early boss haha

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I'd probably have my third faction that the boss and villain side would have to band together to fight. xD
It'd be pretty friggin' easy, though, because the AI of my soldiers is terrible (to reflect my way of playing FE).

So green units, but for the enemy xD

2 minutes ago, Spara said:

Either a dark mage or, if possible, a hunter-style bow user. 

Or better yet, Edgy Myrmidon, as benice and Rubenio love those haha

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Or better yet, Edgy Myrmidon, as benice and Rubenio love those haha

Edgy myrm's a little overplayed, and the point is to have the edginess be a facade.

Out of curiosity, what would this be a romhack of?

1 minute ago, Spara said:

Edgy myrm's a little overplayed, and the point is to have the edginess be a facade.

In other words, you're Raigh. Hell, you even wanted to be a dark mage. You're totally Raigh.

...That's great, Raigh's my favorite character from FE6.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Uedfz3v4 o REUNION AT DAWN RUINS THREE HOUSES, DAYNI

Bette response:

Stx9k60n oWHEN DID I DISAGREE? ALSO, IT'S STILL GOT MUCH BETTER MUSIC.

Stx9k60n oALRIGHT, NOW YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR!

Uedfz3v4 oStx9k60n oAUTISTIC SCREECHING

(I hope that last line isn't insulting)

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

So green units, but for the enemy xD

Basically, yeah. xD
My reason for not siding with either of you is that I wanted to side with both of you, first Shrimpy, then Benice, but neither faction wanted me after finding out that my tastes don't really match up with either.

2 minutes ago, Spara said:

Out of curiosity, what would this be a romhack of?

If it ever happens, since i can't hack at all, it will be FE8, since it has lotsa tutorials out there and FEBuilder and stuff

And probably 1 chapter only 

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

Bette response:

Stx9k60n oWHEN DID I DISAGREE? ALSO, IT'S STILL GOT MUCH BETTER MUSIC.

Stx9k60n oALRIGHT, NOW YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR!

Uedfz3v4 oStx9k60n oAUTISTIC SCREECHING

(I hope that last line isn't insulting)

Lmaoooooo

totally in

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

Basically, yeah. xD
My reason for not siding with either of you is that I wanted to side with both of you, first Shrimpy, then Benice, but neither faction wanted me after finding out that my tastes don't really match up with either.

''YOU AREN'T IN THE CONQUEST FACTION, PERISH!''
''YOU AREN'T IN THE KAGA FACTION, PERISH!''

-Shrimpy and Benice

xD