Ask The Above Poster Something You Want To Learn About Them

Randoman

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Would you prefer the nextFE to have a rigid weapon rank system, or use Three Houses' anyone can use anything?

Edited 1 hour ago by Benice

Anyone can use anything. I like the high level of customization. The lack of a weapon triangle really makes that flexibility more useful.

Most blessed FE unit you've ever had?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Most blessed FE unit you've ever had?

Rng really doesn’t like me, so my units are usually never blessed by more than one or two points. One time I had a level 20/1 Lyn with 17 strength— I can’t recall if I used an energy ring on her or not, but it would have only been one.

Favorite game to replay?

18 hours ago, Sooks1016 said:

Why do you like dragons so much?

Truthfully, I don't really know. I just like them, that's all there is to it. Sorry for not being able to provide a more satisfying answer...

---

Your favorite mythical creature?

2 hours ago, indigoasis said:

What career would you like to pursue in the future? If you already have one, what is your career?

Something about programming. It's long been my dream to make a decent videogame. But I wouldn't want to make that my livelihood, it's more something I'd like to make into a hobby. So, I'd like to become a programmer. Maybe. We'll see.

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

Dragons. Yeah. I really love the look of the ones from BotW in particular. Graceful and peaceful creatures (in that game anyway).

Same question to Saint Rubenio.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?

I don't mind at all!
I turned 27 in May.

I know I don't act like my age at all.

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

Dragons. Yeah. I really love the look of the ones from BotW in particular. Graceful and peaceful creatures (in that game anyway).

*insert man of culture gif here*

---

What is your favorite animal?

What cheers you up when you’re down?

14 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Favorite game to replay?

Three Houses, surprising no one. I think I’ve played through it around 12 times.

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

I turned 27 in May.

6 years my senior, then. I'll remember to show you the appropriate respect from here on!

I know I don't act like my age at all.

Who cares, really. Growing up is the worst.

1 hour ago, twilitfalchion said:

Wouldn't be sure, to be honest. Aquatic mythical creatures tend to be an absolute spectacle... though usually also a very scary spectacle. So yeah, something in the water, I'd say.

What FE would you say has the best soundtrack?

Edited by Saint Rubenio

What do you like to do other than play fe?

How about you?

Wish I knew, might’ve been able to sleep last night. Music can go a fair way though, twin powers!

tumblr_n0vq0rdYFf1qbxi45o4_500.gif

*insert ah, so cute pic here*

You?

These guys:
8709852-3x2-940x627.jpg

Bit of an odd choice maybe, but when I was a kid, my grandparents would occasionally play whale songs for me to help me sleep, and so I formed a connection to these creatures from a very young age. I even wanted to become a marine biologist at some point to be able to one day dive with them, but sadly, my bad grades in the natural sciences destroyed that dream.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

6 years my senior, then. I'll remember to show you the appropriate respect from here on!

No need, really! Just treat me like you would anyone else!

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ain't that the truth!

---

Your favorite type of jokes?

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Truth.

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

What FE would you say has the best soundtrack?

Awakening. Songs like "And what if I can't?", "Don't speak her name!", Conquest, Id (Purpose), and Id (Serenity) are all such memorable tracks. I also have quite a bit of nostalgia for the music since Awakening was my first FE, but it's excellent regardless.

Favorite FE soundtrack?

Why did you decide to pick up Awakening?

10 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Your favorite type of jokes?

Heheheh... the type that makes someone post

1 minute ago, Sooks1016 said:

Why did you decide to pick up Awakening?

I first became familiar with FE characters through Smash Bros., and saw that both Chrom and Lucina were from a 3DS game called Fire Emblem: Awakening. After researching about the game online, I downloaded it and played it twice through in the course of a single week. I've been hooked on the series ever since.

-------

How did you discover FE?

7 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Favorite FE soundtrack?

Echoes, Three Houses, Radiant Dawn.
Not necessarily in that order, but these three are the ones that immediately come to mind when I think about awesome FE music.
I know it's rather cheap, but I couldn't even tell you which one I like the most. They all have some very, VERY good tracks in them.
Although I will say, Radiant Dawn has the very best player phase battle themes. On Glory's Wings and The Devoted are freaking amazing (it's only a shame you don't get to hear them for longer stretches of gameplay).
Then there's Echoes with the best final map theme in the series, Twilight of the Gods.
And Three Houses' music is just really great in general.

---

You?

11 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Awakening. Songs like "And what if I can't?", "Don't speak her name!", Conquest, Id (Purpose), and Id (Serenity) are all such memorable tracks. I also have quite a bit of nostalgia for the music since Awakening was my first FE, but it's excellent regardless.

This basically sums it up. Three Houses is great, but I have very fond memories of Awakening's music. Very special to me.

---------

Do you like how FE has included more vocals in its music in the past few titles?

What do you do when you have motivation problems? If that’s not too personal of course!

6 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I downloaded it and played it twice through in the course of a single week.

Dangggg

How did you discover FE?

Same as you actually, smash. One day I just woke up and I was like “I wonder what that game series that people complain has too many smash reps is like” and I found this video

so I had an emulator or Blazing Blade good to go

3 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

What do you do when you have motivation problems? If that’s not too personal of course!

Np.

Uh, well. I haven't really figured out a good way of doing that. I generally just go with the flow of how I feel in a day. I still meet my college deadlines, but how I go about doing that varies from week to week. And I haven't written a single story since July, so yeah...

Hardest difficulty you've played in FE?

Edited by twilitfalchion

Do you like how FE has included more vocals in its music in the past few titles?

I am a sucker for vocal themes in games (like my absolute favorite Lucia, every vocal song from Stella Glow, every vocal song from Shining Resonance (yes, this game has them, too), two certain boss themes in 7th Dragon III (this one especially), Meruru's theme song, etc.), so yes, definitely!

This basically sums it up.

I don't disagree with you, actually!

---

Same question to @Sooks1016: favorite FE soundtrack so far?

ninjafalchion'd

Edited by DragonFlames

Favorite food?

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Same question to @Sooks1016: favorite FE soundtrack so far?

Three Houses. I don’t really know what to say about it... I like God Shattering Star, Apex of the World, Fodlan Winds, and Blue Skies and a Battle. I even like non battle themes like The Leader’s Path or A Place to Rest.

Just now, Sooks1016 said:

Favorite food?

Simple pasta with tomato sauce.
It's easy to make, filling, and most importantly: it's one of the only foods left that doesn't immediately upset my stomach when I eat it.

---

What is your favorite beverage?

30 minutes ago, Ika Musume said:

What's your favorite outdoor activity?

I like to just take leisure walks through the forest near my home. It's really relaxing.
Now, admittedly, I haven't done that much lately due to The Virus (TM), but I do like to do that every now and again.

---

How about you?