• Dimitri: Sky-Blue Lion
    • Edelgard: Sun Empresses
    • Micaiah: Wavecrest Maiden
    • Eirika: Beach Restorer
    • Seth: Silver-Sea Knight
    • Thórr: Sun-Kissed Gods
    • Nifl: Tropical Ice God

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/04/2022 at 02:59 AM

There is an ice dragon in this Voting Gauntlet. My team has been decided for me.

If Nifl goes down, I have both Thorr and Edelgard built and will probably join one of their teams. If both of them go down, I'll probably move to one of Claude or Micaiah.

Dimitri, Nifl, or Seth... It's going to be one of those three I support, but I don't know which one. Hmm maybe it'll be between Dimitri and Nifl, not that I have Nifl in any form, but that doesn't generally factor in too much to my choice in these. I'll probably wind up supporting Dimitri.

I’ll start with Micaiah even knowing her opponent. I will also very likely not finish this VG with Micaiah because she’s on the TH side of the bracket.

My only wish is that Edelgard suffers another embarrassing loss, but I also feel that she has to win one of these eventually when given this many chances.

I honestly wish they would not have placed Edelgard Vs. Micaiah on Round 1, I wanted the final to be them.

But hey, Micaiah won, can't complain about that.

Based on Twitter comments looks like the other winners were Dimitri, Seth and Thorr.

The more voting gauntlets that go by the more and more I am convinced they are super flawed and need massive reworks.  I am not going to pretend like I am smart enough to figure out a solution but if there are no changes it's going to be a problematic imo.  Especially if it's going to be used for things like a hero rises.

1 hour ago, vikingsfan92 said:

The more voting gauntlets that go by the more and more I am convinced they are super flawed and need massive reworks.  I am not going to pretend like I am smart enough to figure out a solution but if there are no changes it's going to be a problematic imo.  Especially if it's going to be used for things like a hero rises.

I agree with that. My bonuses were running at 9.2 and 11 for Dimitri yesterday. It makes me save my flags for day two because there isn't much reason to use them day one as it currently is.

3 minutes ago, jameslove001 said:

I agree with that. My bonuses were running at 9.2 and 11 for Dimitri yesterday. It makes me save my flags for day two because there isn't much reason to use them day one as it currently is.

Heaven forbid if you are busy during the optimal point scoring time during ahr for the unit you want.

Eyy, Team Dimitri managed to pull out a win! I really didn't know which way that would go! Here's hoping we can pull through again. Cheering for Seth on the other side! I'm sure he has mixed feelings about beating out Eirika. 😕 But I still am pleased to see we have an even m:f ratio in round 2 this time! That's pretty rare (of course, that would have only happened if Seth won in round 1.) I hope either Dimitri or Seth makes it into the final round! If neither do, though, I'll jump on Team Thorr I guess.

So for the second year in a row, the summer VG ends with a Three Houses male beating a big boob lady from Heroes itself. Oh, and Edelgard failed to win a VG yet again.

I guess time really is a flat circle.

3 hours ago, Mercakete said:

Dang, Dimitri won! Well done, team! ^_^

Yeah. I can't believe he won. And to take out Claude and Micaiah along the way makes it that much more surprising. I posted this earlier. I told my wife to pick a number between 1-4, and she chose Dimitri.